- » Spicy Pepper Jelly
Spicy Pepper Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy pepper jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy pepper jelly recipes.
Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
Finely chop green pepper and jalapeno peppers using food processor or knife.
In 4 1/2-quart Dutch oven, combine chopped peppers, sugar and vinegar.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring often, about 15 minutes or until pepper mixture turns... - 34.0537
Sweet red Pepper Jelly
Wash peppers, remove tongue, seeds and stem.
Finely chop; measure pulp and juice for recipe.
Place peppers, sugar and vinegar in kettle.
Heat rapidly to boiling, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; let stand for 15 minutes.
Reheat to boiling.
Add lemon... - 34.4808
Hot Pepper Jelly
1. Sterilize 6 (8 ounce) jars and lids.
2. Heat water in a hot water canner.
3. Wearing rubber gloves, combine green peppers and chili peppers in a small bowl.
4. Place half of the mixture into food processor jar with 1/2 cup of the... - 41.8687
Spicy Jellied Tomato Soup
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Stir into the boiling tomato juice with the crumbled bouillon cube.
Stir until dissolved.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Chill until set.
Break up with a fork, and spoon into bouillon cups.
Top each serving with sour cream and snipped... - 33.7578
Spicy Beef Jelly
Does your mouth start watering, at the thought of a beef mixed with spices? Then this beef jelly recipe is for you. The chef here provides very simple instructions to make a scrumptious jelly with beef and the enriched with spices and ginger. Definitely a... - 97.724
Put the well cleaned galantine meat into plenty of cold water and start to cook.
When it is boiling, pour off the water, and cover again with fresh cold water.
Bring to boil again.
When it begins to boil, add salt, parsnip, onion, garlic, dried paprika pod,... - 36.5328
Spicy Sweet Pepper Butter
1. In a large saucepan, tip in all the ingredients except the butter
2. Bring the saucepan to the boil and cook gently till it becomes a thick paste
3. Set aside to cool
4. In a large food processor bowl, tip in the butter
5. Add the... - 45.6137
Spicy Tomato Aspic
Soften gelatin over 1/4 cup cold tomato juice in small saucepan.
Place over low heat, stirring constantly to dissolve gelatin.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining tomato juice, lemon juice, sweetener and desired seasonings.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in... - 33.0107
1 In a bowl, mix jelly powder with 1 cup of liquid, stir to dissolve.
2 Chill until slightly thickened.
3 Mix in mayonnaise and beat well until blended.
4 Add the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
5 Into greased mold or individual molds,... - 32.8128
I have learnt this Peppered Pork from one of my friend. This non-vegetarian delight should be tried by everyone and I am sure you will always crave for more!! - 32.9239
Pepper Stuffed Flank Steak
With meat mallet, pound each steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Sprinkle steaks with 1/4 teaspoon of the garlic powder and the pepper.
Arrange green and red pepper strips horizontally on steaks.
Cover with onion slices.
Starting at narrow end of each steak, roll up... - 43.4386
Spicy Rib Eye Beef
Trim excess fat from roast.
Combine pepper and cardamom; pat onto roast.
Combine next 5 ingredients; pour over roast.
Cover; marinate overnight in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
Remove roast from marinade; discard marinade.
Wrap roast in foil, and place... - 32.9983
Spicy Rib Eye Beef
1) Combine together cardamom and pepper. Pat mixture on roast.
2) Take a bowl and mix together soy sauce, vinegar, tomato paste, paprika and garlic powder in it.
3) Pour mixture over roast and place in the refrigerator. Marinate... - 46.8446
Spicy Sweet Grilled Shrimp
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. In a small saucepan, combine jelly, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire, jalapeno and chilies.
3. Cook mixture over medium heat, until jelly melts, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Thread four shrimp on each... - 36.1883
Spicy Barbecued Roast Venison
Brown roast on all sides in olive oil, then place in a roasting pan.
Add all the remaining ingredients except jelly to the pan juices and heat to boiling, scraping bottom of pan to loosen all particles.
Pour sauce over meat and roast in preheated moderate... - 45.6804
Spicy Cumberland Sauce
1. In a pan, add red currant jelly, orange juice and rind, lemon juice, mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce, ginger and cayenne.
2. Heat gently until the jelly has dissolved, stirring at intervals.
3. Take away from the heat and stir in the port.
4.... - 36.3878
Plum Sweet And Spicy Chicken
Combine white pepper, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in small dish.
Rub inside of chicken with half of the spice mixture.
Stir 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce into remaining spice mixture; rub on outside of chicken.
Cover chicken; refrigerate 1 hour.
Place... - 44.7187
Sweet N Spicy Grilled Pork Chops
In a blender, combine the tomatoes, raisins, jelly, vinegar and seasonings; cover and process until smooth.
Pour into a 1-qt saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until thickened.
Set aside 3/4 cup for serving.
Coat... - 42.4322
Sweet And Spicy Cornish Hens
In a saucepan combine the jelly, the lemon and lime juices, the Worcestershire sauce, and the jalapeno and heat the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, until the jelly is just melted.
Pat the Cornish hens dry, sprinkle them with salt and black pepper, and... - 26.6643
Spicy Hash Browns
Potatoes are my favorite and this Spicy Hash Browns tops my list. This is bake and serve delight and is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Spicy Hash Browns. - 33.7128
Spicy Chicken Strombou
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Coarsely chop broccoli.
Combine broccoli, chicken, cheese, salsa and onions in small bowl.
Unroll pizza dough.
Pat into 15X10-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle broccoli mixture evenly over top.
Starting with long side, tightly roll into log... - 34.4451
Sweet And Spicy Lamb Kidneys
1) In a pan, heat butter, add onion and gently fry for 5 minutes.
2) Halve the kidneys, remove the core and add to pan.
3) Mix in the mushrooms and fry for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) In a bowl, add cornflour and 1 tablespoon (1X 20 ml... - 41.5983
Spicy Chicken Wings
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Combine sour cream, onion, garlic, parsley, mayonnaise, bleu cheese, lemon juice, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix well, refrigerate.
Combine melted butter, hot sauce and... - 31.3576
Baked Spicy Chicken Wings
For dip: In small mixing bowl, combine sour cream, onion, garlic, parsley, mayonnaise, blue cheese, lemon juice, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
Mix well and refrigerate.
In small mixing bowl, combine melted butter, hot sauce and salt.
Place chicken... - 36.4163
Spicy Beef Jerky
Trim all excess fat and connective tissue from beef.
Freeze beef until partially frozen, about 1 hour.
Cut beef diagonally across grain into 1/8-inch slices.
Mix remaining ingredients; stir in beef.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour; drain.
Place beef in... - 38.4726
Spicy Pickle Pinwheel Bread
Prepare biscuit mix as directed on package for rolled biscuits.
Roll into a 14x11-inch rectangle.
Spread with relish, then roll as for jelly roll, and set on a greased baking sheet.
Bake at 450CF about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, blend... - 41.4977
Spicy Roquefort Cheese Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F
2) Spray with non stick cooking oil into a jelly roll pan
3) Using a sharp knife, cut off the tips of the wings and keep aside
4) At the joint of each wing, cut into half
5) Into the pan, arrange the wings
6)... - 45.6183
Sweet Spicy Glazed Salmon
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Place fish on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
4... - 40.475
Spicy Lasagne Roll Ups
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, half the garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper; cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Remove 2 tablespoons of the... - 46.1477
Sweet Pea Special
Sweet pea special is a sweet and creamy recipe of peas made with currant jelly. Flavored with butter and seasoned to taste, the sweet peas is also sweetened with added sugar and is paired well with spicy dishes. - 27.7185
Soften gelatin in cold water in a saucepan.
Dissolve completely over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the mustard and cayenne pepper; cool.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Blend in the ham, pimiento, and pickle.
Fold in whipped cream.
Turn into... - 37.6342
The Grove - Ahi Poke
1. Using a sharp knife cut ahi into 1-centimeter cubes.
2. In a bowl, place the ahi and season it with ½ teaspoon of salt mixture.
3. Add onions, brazil nuts, sea asparagus, soy, inamona and avocado.
4. Stir the tuna mixture gently to mix.
5. On a... - 96.2726
1. In a big pot over camp fire, Heat water, add black beans, chopped onions and potatoes and meat. Let it simmer for a while.
2. Add tomatoes, carrots, corn and peppers. Stir for a while.
3. Add green beans and red currant jelly. Close the lid and let... - 0
Zesty Crunchy Tex Mex Snack Mix
If you are looking for an in-between-meal snacking choice that won’t doom your diet, then this Tex-Mex snack will help you graze through the day easily and without those annoying hunger pangs. Betty’s quick, easy and tasty snack mix is a doddle to shake... - 106.044
Jalapeno Lime Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken in single layer in prepared pan.
Bake 15 minutes; drain off juices.
Combine jelly, oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, pepper and salt in... - 43.3502
Dark Hot Chili Sauce
Peel and cut tomatoes coarsely.
Chop peppers, and dice onions.
Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Simmer uncovered about 1 hour, stirring occasionally, especially as mixture thickens.
Ladle into sterilized jars, and seal.
Makes... - 40.7287
Taco Popcorn Ole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
Place popcorn in single layer in prepared pan.
Coat lightly with cooking spray.
Combine chili powder, salt, garlic powder and red pepper, if desired, in small bowl; sprinkle over popcorn.
Mix... - 35.2497
Quick Curry Sauce
Melt the fat in a pan and saute the onion and apple.
Stir in the flour and curry powder and then add the stock gradually.
Add the remaining ingredients and transfer to the Slow cooker and cook for the recommended time. - 33.4891
1. In a small bowl, combine banana sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, soy sauce, granulated garlic, pepper, sesame oil, jalapeno jelly, and spice blend. Mix well.
2. Cut rib in half and remove the membrane.
3. Apply marinade evenly on rib, and put... - 0
Spread each piece of steak with 1 tsp. of mustard, just on one side.
In a bowl, mix the bacon, pickles and onion well together.
Divide into 6 portions and, with the back of a spoon or a spatula, spread the mixture along one end of each piece of meat.
Roll up... - 42.0355
Sicilian Meat Roll
Sicilian Meat Roll is cooked with eggs, ground beef, ham and mozzarella cheese along with spices. If you are you looking for a tasty meat preparation that you can serve for a dinner party Sicilian Meat Roll is the best choice.Learn how to make Sicilian Meat... - 38.0161
Heat oven to 450°F.
Spray a 14-inch pizza pan with a non-fat cooking spray (or 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan).
Sprinkle 1 Tbs.cornmeal into prepared pan.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add milk and liquid Butter Buds; stir... - 40.8082
Marinated Lamb And Spring Vegetables In Aspic
Put the lamb in a bowl.
Add all the marinade ingredients except the oil, stock, gelatine and sugar.
Cover and leave to marinate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the lamb and dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole... - 42.2696
Pan Roasted Quail And Seared Foie Gras, Duck Leg Confit
RECIPE 1 - PAN ROASTED QUAIL
1. Clean quail, removing legs and wing tips.
2. Braise the leg meat and pull the meat apart.
3. Reduce braising liquor as desired for sauce.
4. Season a plump breast with salt and pepper and pan-sear in... - 112.095
Party Polenta Stars
Party polenta starts are cheese polenta stars that can be served as snacks or appetizers. Made with cornmeal and parmesan cheese, it is seasoned and flavored with a dash of tabasco sauce. Shaped into stars, they are skillet cooked to lovely brown color and... - 43.637
Glazed Cornish Hens
1. Prepare Wild Rice Stuffing. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Remove giblets from inside of each hen; discard giblets or reserve for another use. Rinse hens with cold water; drain on paper toweling. Stuff body cavity of each hen with 1/2 cup of the Wild Rice... - 32.5294
Sweet Jalapeno Ribs
Sweet jalapeno ribs are prepared with pork spareribs. Cooked on the grill, the jalapeno ribs are flavored and basted with a jalapeno jelly sauce. Made with barbecue sauce, vinegar and spiced with garlic, the jalapeno jelly is peppy and spicy. - 35.3034
Roasted Tomato Sauce
This Roasted Tomato Sauce is simply irresistible ! Try this delicious spicy vegetable condiment with meat or pasta dishes and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this roasted tomato sauce are welcome ! - 40.0777
Miss Anita Cookie, the sweetheart of burlesque, joined us for our Football Sunday video. She cooked her Sweet & Spicy Saucy Sauce for me to dip my fried chicken wings into. You must try this recipe. I've made it over and over again since that day and it's... - 124.893
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Sweet and spicy chicken is a stir fried and cooked chicken preparation. Fruited with plum jelly and pineapple chunks, the sweet and sour chicken is cooked with added vegetables. Fried with a seasoned batter coating, the chicken is finished with vegetables and... - 45.163
Chicken & Waffles
Not your Grandmother's chicken and waffles! Spicy and sexy, sweet and savory; this is a must try chicken and waffle dish! - 0
Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
In large mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs, 1 egg, seasoned salt, pepper, milk, 1/2 cup chopped onion and ground chuck.
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine 1/4 cup chopped onion, green pepper, celery, pimento and lemon juice.
Micro wave at HIGH (10)... - 43.2888
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
An easy to make Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf. Try it for once and let me know how this Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 48.175
Lasagne Verde E Bianco
For sauce: Melt 1/4 cup butter in heavy nonaluminum saucepan over medium-low heat until bubbly.
Remove from heat and whisk in flour, basil, thyme and oregano.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 3 to 5 minutes (be careful not to let flour brown).
Gradually whisk... - 46.7221
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, skip to step 4 after preparing the dough with hand. If food processor is being used, fit it with a steel blade or a dough blade and pour ¾ cup of hot... - 47.4002