- » Spicy Peanut Shrimp
Spicy Peanut Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy peanut shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy peanut shrimp recipes.
Spicy Asian Peanut Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, and stir well.
Spoon Peanut Sauce over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Cut... - 36.107
Hot And Spicy Shrimp
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, broth, soy sauce, orange peel, and sugar.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok and stir fry the carrots, jalapeno peppers, and red peppers until slightly soft, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Cut the heads off the... - 40.3733
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 46.0422
Homemade Kung Pao Shrimp
Have you been looking for the authentic kung pao shrimp recipe? your search ends right here. Watch this video to learn a detailed procedure to prepare Easy Kung Pao Shrimp. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this. - 106.359
Spicy Southeast Asian Shrimp Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and hot oil. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour. Meanwhile, soak about 1 dozen... - 37.2693
Garlic Skewered Shrimp
Well, I tried this Garlic Skewered Shrimp for pure enjoyment sake and it turned out much more better than expected. And hence I thought I will give you a few tips when it comes to preparing Garlic skewered shrimp dishes at home. Will turn out to be great... - 35.8057
Pad Thai With Shrimp
As in cooking pad Thai the choice of meat is dependent on you, those who love sea food can enjoy it with shrimps. - 34.0763
1) In a small bowl, combine together the seasoning sauce ingredients. Stir well to dissolve the cornstarch or water chestnut powder.
2) With a small pair of scissors, cut the shell of the shrimp along the back, cutting the shrimp about halfway... - 45.7572
Thai Shrimp Burgers
This Asian-inspired burger is seasoned with fresh ginger, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and peanut sauce. Serve in a pita with peanut-flavored slaw mix. - 37.2915
Hot & Sour Soup With Shrimp
1)Place a heavy-based large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Drizzle the peanut oil over the hot pan then add the reserved shrimp heads and shells.
2)Sauté and crush the shells and heads with a spoon for about 5 minutes or until the shells begin... - 39.1361
Kung Pao Shrimp
Learn how to cook shrimp like a professional with this Chinese food restaurant copycat recipe. This P.F. Chang's Copycat Kung Pao Shrimp recipe from Anne Colagioia will show you that cooking shrimp to perfection can be simple thanks to Asian food copycat... - 101.556
Curried Shrimp Indian
Combine vinegar, garlic, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, mustard, pepper, ginger, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cardamom, and bay leaf in medium-size bowl.
Add shrimp; mix well.
Cover; refrigerate 2 hours.
Melt butter in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct... - 40.8644
Singapore Street Noodles
1. Stir together all of the sauce ingredients and set it aside.
2. Toss the chicken with one clove of minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
3. Toss the shrimp with the other clove of minced garlic and tablespoon of soy... - 97.311
Sweet And Sour Thai Shrimp Salad
1 Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil over low heat. Add the red pepper flakes and cook, swirling occasionally, for 3 minutes. Strain the oil into a small bowl and whisk in the clam and lime... - 32.7752
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 124.96
Thai Seafood Kabobs With Spicy Rice
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 In a medium bowl, place shrimp and scallops.
3 In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and sesame oil.
4 Pour half of the mixture over shellfish, tossing to coat well.
5 Allow to stand for 15... - 42.9075
Thai Spicy Noodles
1. Soak rice noodles in cold water for 2 to 3 hours until soft, and drain just before use.
2. In a small bowl, mix together fish sauce, lime juice, tomato puree, sugar and pepper flakes. Set aside.
3. In a large wok over high heat, heat oil, cook garlic 3... - 35.3136
Spicy Singapore Prawns
BRING A LARGE PAN of water to a boil, add the bean thread noodles, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine 1 cup of the vinegar with the sugar and water in a large bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Drain the cooked noodles, add... - 45.2279
Thai Spicy Noodle Salad
Thai spicy noodles and vegetables salad is an excellent salad that has carrots and cucumbers too. Here the chef has presented this wonderful recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The sauce is spiced up with plenty of chili... - 104.63
Kung Pao Chicken
1. For marinade, in a small bowl, mix together salt, light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, potato flour or cornstarch and water.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken and pour marinade over it. Mix to coat well.
3. For sauce, in a separate bowl, add sugar,... - 97.9934
Pad Thai is the Most Famous Noodle Dish in Thailand - 43.5454
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 45.6125
Tangerine-soba Noodle & Seared Scallops
Boil H20, cook soba noodles. Cool, coat with seseme oil, chill. In a stainless bowl, combine Tangerine juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil, ginger tangerine zest and chilli flakes (optional but recommended!) Next julienne red peppers, red onion,... - 43.6482
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 43.6063
Thai Green Papaya Salad
Thai Green Papaya Salad or Som Tam is a favorite for visitors to Thailand.. It is a favorite with Thai girls for lunch. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 45.1979
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 44.5372
Thai-flavored Scallops With Green Beans
Peel off tough muscle on one side of scallops, if present; pat scallops dry between paper towels.
Place beans in microwave dish.
Add 2 tbs water; cover and cook on high for 8 minutes.
Drain off water.
Heat skillet until very hot; if skillet is not hot enough,... - 34.1223
Prepare the batter by beating together well in a bowl all the batter ingredients until a smooth paste is formed.
It should be the consistency of heavy cream.
Add more water if needed.
Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
Meanwhile, pare and slice the... - 39.5401
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Take a large saucepan and add water to it. Stir in chicken broth or bouillon cubes, curry powder or cumin seeds and rice and cook for about 15- 20 minutes until the rice turns just soft and liquid gets absorbed completely. Spread the rice into a... - 40.5418
Szechuan Noodles is a delicious and easy to prepare dish. My family loves this spicy noodle dish and so I serve it quiet often. Cook a Szechuan Noodles in no time by following this recipe. - 37.8558
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 49.0934
Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is a staple food in Indonesian cuisine. Nasi means rice and goreng means stir fried. Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is usually spicy but one can make variations as per taste. Ideally, it is made from freshly... - 116.432