- » Spicy Peanut
Spicy Peanut Recipes
Spicy peanut is a mouth watering snack that would go with any kind of drink. Mostly popular in Asia, Africa and America, spicy peanut recipes are accessible everywhere, which provides people various options to make ... More »
Game night is the night you got to have some easy bites on the house! Ken makes these delicious easy to make spicy peanuts which are perfect snacks for the game! Watch Ken make these in this video! - 108.268
Hot And Zesty Party Peanuts
Behind every successful party, there is tasty party appetizers. And Betty's hot and spicy party peanuts are one such win-win hors d'oeuvres. Stream the video recipe, gather your family and friends, and let the snacking begin with this tasty peanut treats. A... - 97.7092
Spicy Peanut Chicken
1) Take a small bowl to combine soup, peanut butter, milk, green onions, chili powder and red pepper.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray the cooking surface with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium heat and... - 41.1323
Spicy Peanut Chicken Drummettes
Rotate the chicken wings in the Flat Standard Basket for 45 minutes or until they are browned and cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, garlic and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
Toss with hot... - 28.4984
You May Also Like!
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Thread chicken pieces onto eight skewers.
2. Cook skewers on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned and cooked through. Serve skewers with spicy peanut sauce. Skewers can be served as an entree or main meal.
3. Serve with steamed... - 32.2608
Thai Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Spicy Peanut Sauce
Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes (omit seasoning packet, if included).
Drain; rinse under cold water, and set aside.
Combine lettuce and cabbage in a large bowl; toss well.
Place lettuce mixture on a large platter.
Place noodles in center of... - 33.854
Spicy Peanut Dip
1. Take a frying pan and add vegetable oil or peanut oil into it. Saute coriander and onion until the onions turn soft.
2. Take a small bowl and blend brown sugar with peanut butter. Stir in remaining ingredients, along with cooled onion mixture until... - 33.7423
Betty's Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a saucepan, add butter and melt it over low to medium flame.
2. Add garlic and ginger in it. Stir and cook for about 1 minute or until softened. Remove from heat.
3. Drop peanut butter, coconut milk, hoisin sauce, red chili paste, soy sauce, rice... - 102.392
Spicy Peanut Butter Cookies
In a very large mixing bowl, cream the peanut butter, shortening and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, milk and vanilla.
Combine the remaining ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
Roll into 1-1/2-in.balls.
Place... - 38.8113
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
For a simple yet elegant and amazingly taste appetizer recipe, watch this video and learn to make a chicken appetizer that will leave everyone asking for more! - 85.9426
White Cut Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Place chicken in a 2-quart pan with the onion, ginger, sherry, salt, sugar, and water.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand until chicken is cool enough to handle.
Strain broth and save for soup.
Remove and discard... - 32.8494
Peruvian Balls With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Personally, I think that this Peruvian Balls In Spicy Peanut Sauce is the best in the world. That is why I am excited about sharing this with you. I simply love Peruvian Balls In Spicy Peanut Sauce which is believed to be a popular South American dish. I am... - 50.0345
Chicken In Spicy Peanut Sauce
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, garlic and oil.
Microwave at High tor 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Arrange chicken over onion.
In 2-cup measure, combine tomatoes, water, chili sauce, chili powder, salt, ginger and red... - 39.7295
Spicy Peanut Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk. - 21.202
Spicy Peanut Butter Jelly Chicken Wings
With the NFL playoffs in full swing, it’s time to raise your game when it comes to the snack table. Have your Buffalo wings become too predictable? Has that ranch dip lost a step? Then shake up the roster with these spicy peanut butter and pepper jelly... - 125.048
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Cut chicken meat into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil on medium heat in skillet. Saute scallions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Remove from skillet (leaving as much oil as possible.)
3. Turn up heat and brown chicken pieces until approximately half... - 39.0988
Spicy Peanut Recipes By Category