- » Spicy Peach
Spicy Peach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy peach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy peach recipes.
Spicy Peaches 'n' Beans
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. Prepare a shallow1-quart casserole dish by greasing it
3. Set aside a few of the peach slices for garnish
4. Combine all the ingredients in the casserole dish
5. Arrange the reserved peach slices over the... - 39.9462
Spicy Peach Mould
Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 3/4 cup.
In saucepan combine reserved syrup, sugar, vinegar, and spices; bring to boil.
Add peaches; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 3/4... - 39.4961
1) Drain the peaches and reserve 1-1/2 cup juice.
2) In a saucepan, combine reserved syrup, sugar, vinegar, cinnamon, and cloves.
3) Heat the mixture and stir the sugar until dissolves.
4) Simmer uncovered for 5 mintues and then add in the peach... - 35.5141
Combine the reserved pineapple syrup with the remaining ingredients, except peach halves, in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes.
Pour hot syrup over peaches in a bowl, cover and let stand 1 hour,... - 33.2627
Spicy Peach Ice-cream
1. Blend the peaches with the syrup from the can in a liquidiser.
2. Mix the milk, condensed milk, peaches, lemon juice and most of the cinnamon powder. Taste and add sugar as required.
3. Prepare the ice-cream in an ice-cream churner.
Sprinkle the balance... - 27.4183
Spicy Peach Crumble
1. Place peaches in round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Mix remaining ingredients except Crumb Topping; toss with peaches. Sprinkle topping over peaches.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 10 to 15 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn every 5 minutes, until peaches are hot... - 25.2323
Sweet And Spicy Peaches
In a 1 quart microwave safe casserole combine sugar, lime or lemon juice, vanilla, and allspice.
Micro cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 2 to 5 minutes (5 to 7 minutes in low wattage ovens) or till the peaches are tender and heated through,... - 21.7933