- » Spicy Party Mix
Spicy Party Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy party mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy party mix recipes.
You May Also Like!
Spicy Nuts In Yo Mouth Cocktail
This cocktail sure does sound like an old sailor swearing, but tastes nothing like it! The Spicy Nuts In Yo Mouth Cocktail is a two-ingredient shooter that gives you some spicy nutty flavors, this recipe includes: Spiced Rum, and Amaretto. Watch and learn... - 100.572
Super Bowl - Party Roasted Chickpeas Salty And Spicy
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Drain and wash chickpeas with cold water.
3. Cover cookie sheet with foil and set it aside.
4. In a bowl, combine chickpeas, olive oil, sugar, and salt.
5. Add cumin, ginger, garam masala, cayenne, and... - 0
Arabic Inspired Party Salad - A Party In Your Mouth!
This is a salad like looks like a party and tastes like one too! This salad is sweet, sour and spicy and is inspired by the beautiful ingredients that come from the Arabian regions like Zaatar, pickled turnips, sumac, pomegranate molasses, sumac, parsley,... - 0
Party Chicken And Crabmeat
Make a sauce in double boiler by melting margarine.
Add flour and broth.
Stir and cook until thickened.
Add salt, pepper, paprika, garlic and nutmeg.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add sour cream, chicken, crabmeat and bacon.
Reduce heat to simmer in double boiler.
Cook... - 38.8652
Party Bread Pot Fondue
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Slice a 1-inch "lid" off top of bread; reserve. Hollow out loaf, removing 4 ounces of bread from center (reserve for other use).
3. To prepare filling, in large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese, sour... - 37.9587
No Alcohol Party Punch
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the orange juice concentrate, raspberry juice blend concentrate, water, lemon slices, and cinnamon stick.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until hot. Strain and discard the lemon... - 28.84
1. In a glass, mix ingredients in the given order.
2. Adjust sweetness and colour according to taste.
3. Serve spicy syrup over pancakes, desserts or even cakes. - 29.6811
Spicy Cocktail Wieners And Sausage Balls
Mix together mustard and jelly in a 2-quart pan.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until jelly melts.
Add either sausage balls or frankfurters and cook, stirring, until meat is heated throughout.
Transfer to a chafing dish and keep hot.
Offer wooden picks to... - 27.1462