- » Spicy Oriental
Spicy Oriental Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy oriental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy oriental recipes.
Oriental Hot Kakiage Soba
Looking for something to prepare on a cold winter night? You have .hit the correct page because this video has just the correct recipe. This traditional Japanese soup with noodles and vegetable immersed in it make for a great dish. Watch the video now and... - 143.898
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 94.3739
Oriental Grilled Fish
Hosting a barbecue party? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share a personal favorite recipe to prepare Oriental Grilled Fish. The dish is extremely flavorful. Try it today. - 66.6107
Spicy Oriental Spareribs
Cut ribs into bitesize pieces.
Heat oil in pan and saute ribs until lightly browned.
Add salt and chili sauce.
Coat ribs well and cook 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add water and reduce heat when it begins to boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
Then add onion... - 40.4283
Spicy Oriental Shrimp Salad
1. Core, rinse and thoroughly drain lettuce. Refrigerate in airtight container to crisp. Combine basil, vinegar, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil and red pepper in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade. Blend to form rough paste, pulsing... - 35.5647
Spicy Oriental Hamburgers With Orange Sauce
1 In a food processor, coarsely chop the scallions and set aside. In the same work bowl, coarsely chop the water chestnuts.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the beef with half the garlic, half the scallions, all of the water chestnuts, the orange zest (if using)... - 34.7111
Spicy Orange Oriental Chicken Breast
Combine Crisco® Oil, orange peel, orange juice, marmalade, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper in shallow baking dish.
Turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 to 45 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
Prepare grill or heat broiler.
Remove chicken... - 34.119
Spicy Oriental Marinade
1. Take a small bowl and add in all the ingredients into it.
2. Mix well to combine.
3.Unused marinades can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 33.8937
Spicy Oriental Chicken
1. In shallow glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl combine soy sauce, sherry, honey, garlic, gingerroot, five-spice powder, and crushed red pepper; add chicken and turn to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat peanut oil; add... - 32.9551
Spicy Oriental Beef
1. In a large bowl, combine the steak slices and soy sauce. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the steak and cook stirring, for 5 minutes, or until no pink remains.
2. Return the steak and pan... - 32.6095
Oriental Spaghetti With Cucumber And Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a blender blend the peanut butter, the soy sauce, the lemon juice, the garlic, the red pepper flakes, the sugar, and 1/4 cup hot water until the sauce is smooth.
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the spaghetti until it is just tender, drain it in a... - 30.9133
Spicy Oriental Beef Salad
In a large skillet heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking, in it stir-fry the beef for 1 minute, or just until it is no longer pink, and drain the beef in a sieve.
In a bowl whisk together the Worcestershire sauce, the lime... - 30.2997
Spicy Oriental Sauce
To make Spicy Oriental Sauce, put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together. - 28.244
Spicy Oriental Marinade
The Spicy Oriental Marinade is heavenly! Trust me, you will love the flavor the Spicy Oriental Marinade brings to your meat! Try it! - 26.5231