- » Spicy Olive Spread
Spicy Olive Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy olive spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy olive spread recipes.
Cream Cheese And Olive Spread
Beat all ingredients with a fork until creamy, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Let stand at room temperature 15-20 minutes and use as a spread for any bread.
About 355 calories per sandwich (2 slices white bread, no butter or mayonnaise). - 26.916
Adult Pizza Spread
Warmed goat cheese surrounded by a sea of marinara sauce just awaiting the toasted bread. - 105.071
Spicy Bean Spread
1) Combine together the reserved liquid with all the remaining ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the blender container or work bowl of a food processor.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Put the mixture in a bowl and use salt and... - 41.3709
Garlic Cheese Spread
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Chill for several hours.
Slice 2 loaves of bread.
Spread the mixture on each slice.
Reassemble the loaves and wrap each whole loaf in foil.
Heat through and open when it is time... - 35.363
Spicy Cheese Olive Bread
Cut French bread in half lengthwise.
Combine butter and mayonnaise; stir in remaining ingredients.
Spread mixture on cut side of bread.
Bake at 350Â° for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts. - 25.0779
Spicy Chicken With Olives
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Peel the garlic and crush under a flat blade.
3) Wash chicken breasts and cut into halves. Place in a 14 x 7 x 2-inch non-aluminum baking dish, with skin side up.
4) Place a saucepan over medium heat... - 47.4766
Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
Serve with crackers or use as a filling for finger sandwiches or celery. - 32.1293
This Eggplant Spread is one of the yummiest condiments that I've ever paired with my rice dishes. You'll love this spicy brinjal preparation too. Just try this Eggplant Spread and let me know if you like it ! - 45.4506
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Mozzarella & Olives Omelet
1. In a bowl, crack 2 eggs. Add salt and pepper. Beat the egg using a spoon.
2. Add heavy cream and beat well.
3. In a nonstick pan over medium high heat, heat olive oil.
4. Pour in the egg mixture and spread it out.
5. Spread the mozzarella cheese... - 0
Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers
Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers is an exotic and exquisite dish that is perfect for your parties. Trust me this Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers is a wonderful treat especially if your looking for something new and different. - 45.723
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Put the green peppers and hot chili pepper in a shallow pan and bake until browned, about 20 minutes.
3. Using pot holders, transfer the peppers to a bowl of cold water.
4. Skin the peppers, remove the stems and seeds,... - 28.3898
Creamy Chili Dip
In medium bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
Gradually beat in vegetable juice until smooth and thoroughly blended.
Stir in chilies, olives, red pepper, onion and hot pepper sauce.
Cover; refrigerate until serving... - 32.9999
Paleo Mayonnaise | The Food Lovers Kitchen
1. Take a small bowl and melt the coconut oil and let it cool before you add it to the mayonnaise.
2. In another bowl mix the sesame oil and the olive oil and keep aside.
3. In a blender or food processor, blend eggs and lemon juice,... - 108.275
Spicy Bean Toss
In large skillet, stir-fry Italian beans, peppers and onions in margarine until crisp-tender.
Add garbanzo beans, olives and Italian seasoning; mix lightly.
Reduce heat to low.
Add process cheese spread and milk; stir until process cheese spread is melted. - 31.7394
Chicken With Spicy Cheddar Sauce
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
In mixing bowl, combine cornflake crumbs, paprika and garlic powder. Rinse chicken in water, then coat with crumb mixture. Place chicken in 3-quart (9" x 13") baking dish.
Convection Bake for 40... - 36.0261
Spicy Fried Mushroom
Are you bored of eating regular vegetable dishes? Try tasty Fried mushrooms instead. Fresh mushrooms tossed in lemon juice, olive oil and garlic makes this dish by Karen Knowler mouthwatering. It just takes few minutes to make! - 94.897
Delicious Spicy Carrot Toasted Sandwich
Someone gave me an old toasted sandwich maker when I came back to New Zealand and I’ve been using it quite a bit. Today I made spicy carrot toasted sandwiches. - 107.707
Spicy Crunchy Flour Tortilla Crackers
Need a last-minute holiday appetizer recipe? Add a personal touch to your appetizers with Betty's spicy flour tortilla crackers. Easy to make and good to eat, these yummy tortilla crackers makes a perfect standby for occasions. Watch the video recipe and get... - 91.8618
Chicken With Spicy Cheddar Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine cornflake crumbs, paprika and garlic powder.
Rinse chicken in water, then coat with crumb mixture.
In 2 quart oblong glass baking dish, arrange chicken with meaty portions toward the edges of the dish.
Microwave at high... - 36.9635
Chicken With Spicy Cheddar Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine cornflake crumbs, paprika and garlic powder.
Rinse chicken in water, then coat with crumb mixture.
In 2-quart oblong glass baking dish, arrange chicken with meaty portions toward the edges of the dish.
Microwave at high... - 37.5204
Spicy Club Sandwich
Trim crusts from bread, if desired.
Spread white bread with curried mayonnaise.
On 4 slices, stack half the Bologna, cucumber, and cheese.
Spread cheese with mustard; top with lettuce, whole wheat bread.
Spread with curried mayonnaise; stack remaining... - 33.7982
Urbankitchen - Spicy Lentils
Spicy lentils are a great way to keep up with your protein requirement, if you are not very keen on meat. The spice level obviously depends on how much you can take. Take a look at this video and you will get an idea of how to put together a sumptuous lentil... - 97.1373
Wegmans Spicy Porchetta Panini
Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this traditional Italian sandwich that you'll have to try to believe! You will be getting out your panini maker again and again to make this panini. It is delicious and different - and perfect with a... - 130.314
Spicy Green Beans
1) Trim off the ends from fresh green beans.
2) In a saucepan, place the green beans in water to cover.
3) Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender-crisp, drain.
4) In case of frozen beans, follow the package direction to cook. Darin... - 35.6346
Spicy Moroccan Liver Salad
1. Wash the liver and pat it dry.
2. Mix the cumin and paprika with half of the lemon juice to form a paste.
3. Spread the paste on both sides of the liver slices. Spread the slices of liver on a platter to marinate for 120... - 90.3225
Spicy Chicken Pizza
1. Prepare Simple Pizza Dough
2. Arrange the cubed chicken in a medium bowl and toss with the marinade ingredients, using 1/2 cup of the olive oil. Season lightly with salt. Let marinate for about 1 hour, refrigerated.
3. In a skillet large enough to hold... - 39.7747
Red Pepper And Cheese Omelette - Spicy Breakfast
Learn how to KICK UP an omelet with roasted bell pepper, sweet onion, creamy ancho chile hummus and queso fresco chipotle cheese! Gennie the Genie's Spicy Cheese & Hummus Omelet recipe is quick, easy to make, and sure to wake up sleepy taste buds! - 113.545
Spicy Vegetable Selection
Cut all the vegetables into thick pieces: courgettes 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick slices; aubergine 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick slices; potatoes cut into wedges lengthways; carrots 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick pieces; peppers diced into large pieces.
Once all the vegetables are... - 40.549
Mediterranean Spicy Chicken And Spring Ratatouille
What can be more delicate than a plate of ratatouille made from fresh vegetables during the spring time? Serve this with broiled spicy chicken on top and make it a gorgeous meal. How to prepare? Here is the recipe video for you, which will guide you through... - 121.305
Spicy Cauliflower Florets
In a mood to snack something spicy, here is something of your interest! This Spicy Cauliflower Florets recipe is very simple and easy to make. All you need to do is cut the florets, sprinkle the spices and bake it in the oven and voila, your spicy snack is up... - 123.602
Spicy Tomato Bruschetta
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Cut baguette diagonally into 24 slices; arrange on a baking sheet. Brush both sides of bread slices with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Bake until toasted and golden, about 6 minutes per side.
2. Combine 4 tablespoons olive oil,... - 28.6838
Spicy Provolone Cheese Pizza
Heat oven to 425°F.
Lightly grease large cookie sheet or 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Unroll dough and place on greased cookie sheet.
Starting at center of dough, press out with hands to 15x10-inch rectangle.
Form 1/4-inch rim around edges.
Heat oil in medium... - 43.5158
Spicy Mexican Bean Casserole
1) In a mixing bowl, mix first 6 ingredients and keep aside.
2) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute 1/4 cup chopped onion, green pepper, and garlic until tender.
3) Add tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, and chili powder and bring to a boil.
4) Lower... - 44.0198
Spicy Lamb Burger With Cucumber Raita And Roasted Tomato
1. Preheat an oven at 375 degrees.
To make the cucumber raita :
2. Peel the cucumber, halve it, then coop out the seeds and grate.
3. In a bowl add the grated cucumber, grated red onion, toasted cumin powder and plain yogurt mix... - 113.51
Spicy Chicken On Pita Wedges
1)In a 2 quart saucepan, take some water. Place the chicken in the water and season with lemon-pepper.
2)Slowly boil the chicken in water and then simmer cook over reduced heat until tender.
3)Take chicke out and separate meat from the bones.... - 46.9788
Spicy Sausage And Tomato
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Put in sausage slices and saute until meat begins to brown.
2) Stir in garlic, pepper, and onion and cook until tender. Now, add tomatoes, tomato puree, oregano and seasoning of salt and black pepper.
3) Boil the... - 40.9367
Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a small skillet, cook the garlic in the oil over low heat for about 5 minutes without browning. Strain the oil through a fine sieve and discard the garlic. Return the garlic-flavored oil to the skillet and add the cumin,... - 32.0404
Broiled Halibut With Spicy Tartar Sauce
To make the tartar sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickles, dill, mustard, lime peel, lime juice, and Tabasco sauce until blended.
To make the fish: Preheat the broiler.
Coat the broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the fish... - 41.6806
Spicy Onion Garlic Soup With Poached Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add two-thirds of the minced garlic and cook over high heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 1... - 33.4095
Spicy Sardines With Chickpea And Avocado Salad
To make the salad, place the egg yolk in a bowl, beat in the oil and vinegar and stir in the onion, garlic, parsley, capers, chickpeas and avocado.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Lightly spray a small frying... - 42.0702
Spicy Turkey Burgers
How do you feel about a spicy and crispy turkey burger? If you are avoiding burgers for health reasons, then these burgers are just perfect. Prepared with lean turkey and fresh vegetables, they are ideal just with or without buns. Simply shape up your patties... - 107.956
Spicy Fried Fish
This video prepares an enriching fried fish loaded with the goodness of aromatic Indian spices. A very healthy variation to the normally eaten fried fish, this is a true gourmet’s delight. Fish, being a lean food, when mixed with all-spices emits a... - 129.875
Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak
This is a brilliant Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak! This tasty Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak is a favorite side dish amongst my friends. Try the Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak and you will understand why! - 46.3338
Spicy Hot Meatball Submarine Sandwich
Call them heroes, subs, grinders or submarines, this spicy, meaty sandwich will surely hit the spot. Juicy, moist meatball sandwich, this treat is just perfect for game-time parties or simple weeknight supper. Watch this video recipe to learn how to make this... - 98.8281
Chilli Polenta With Spicy Mushroom Sauce
1. To make the polenta dough, put the milk, water, bay leaf, peppercorns and garlic in a small pan, and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Strain into a jug. In a small bowl, mix a little of the strained milk... - 37.5703
Spicy Guacamole & Chicken Roll Ups
In 10 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook chicken about 12 minutes, turning once, until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with tip of... - 43.1622
Spicy Omelette Strips In Tomato Sauce
Place all the sauce ingredients in a large saucepan. Add 1 cup of water and place on a low fire. Mix well without stopping until you have a smooth, silky, sweet and sour sauce. Remove when it boils and set aside.
Mix all the ingredients for the omelettes in a... - 31.4129
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Wash the bell pepper slice off the top, remove and discard seeds and pith and cut into quarters.
3. Place pieces under broiler, skin side up.
4. Broil the peppers until skin is lightly charred.
5. Remove and... - 42.8954
How To Cook Fish Burgers With Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayo
1. Defrost fish and pat it dry. Chop fish into small chunks.
2. In food processor, pulse oatmeal to resemble crumb mixture. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add chopped fish, black pepper, parsley, dill, and... - 0
Spicy Steak And Sauce
When it comes to grilled food, steak certainly walks away with the crown. And when you top it off with finger-licking good sauce, the enticement just rises. This video demonstrates a step-by-step recipe on how to make brilliant steak and sauce that really... - 115.276
Spicy Lasagne Roll Ups
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, half the garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper; cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Remove 2 tablespoons of the... - 46.1477
Spicy Sausage Stuffed Veal
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a 3 quart saucepan, mix tomatoes, lemon juice salt and sugar in it and allow boiling.
3. Once boiled, lower the flame and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Take a 10 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine in... - 43.7109
Spicy Black Bean Pitas With Vegetables
1. To make the beans, in a Dutch oven cover them with cold water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour and sprinkle with the salt.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ©... - 48.7603
Spicy Shrimp Quesadilla With Asian Pesto Sauce
Think quesadillas are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is one interesting recipe. Get ready to be amazed! - 99.5514
Grilled Beef Tenderloin With Spicy Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil the stock, wine, vinegar, coriander, fennel, cayenne, paprika, cumin and thyme over high heat.
2) Simmer and let the liquid reduce to about a cup. Let cool.
3) In a blender, blend the liquid and while it is processing,... - 43.9027
Spicy Lamb And Aubergines
1. Brush a Swiss roll tin with oil.
2. Preheat the oven at 200°C (400°F) mark 6.
3. In a saucepan bring the milk to the boil with 7.5 ml (1 1/2 level tsp) salt and the nutmeg.
4. Lower theheat and steadily pour in the semolina,... - 45.0554
Spicy Butternut Squash And Lamb Tajine
If you are on a lookout of a lamb recipe, try this one shown in the video here. Learn how to make succulent lamb along with butternut squash. Seasoned with herbs and spicy, this dish is one for the partying days… - 124.079
Spicy Oven Baked Beef Ribs
These ribs are perfect. They are moist and exploding in flavor. They will cook for 4 hours and we will make a guajillo and honey glaze for them. However, you can use bbq sauce if you prefer. These are great for
anytime of the year but would be great for Super... - 0
Piri Piri Chicken
Barry is asked to show you how to make a nandos style piri piri chicken recipe. - 0
Hot Corn Chips
Corn chips for your next party? How about making them yourself? Well its not as difficult as you would expect it to be. Watch this video and learn how to make crisp delicious corn chips. Ready in only a few minutes, these chips go great with salsa or... - 118.934
Tasty Taco Dip
This is s simple recipe to make when you have any gathering - 115.386
Mediterranean Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Here is a great way to spice up your food. Here is a video that shows a recipe for roasted red pepper hummus which is a modern variation of traditional hummus with a southwestern twist. The chef in this video offers great serving suggestions too. Simply spice... - 109.644
Chipotle Potato Fries
If you are fond of potato fries why not try these sauted potoato fries with a flavorful twist of chipotle peppers. Take a look at this impressive video that demonstrates this recipe in a few steps. Great addition to your hoilday breakfast menu or as a side... - 105.404
Vegan Blt (tlt) Tempeh
1. In a quart pan, pour in the veggie broth, liquid smoke and molasses. Whisk well.
2. Stir in the soy sauce and bay leaves. Season with sage, chili powder and onion powder. Whisk for a few seconds.
3. Add in the garlic and place the pan over the stove... - 0
Pizza - Vegetable Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread pizza sauce over the pizza bread. Top the pizza with onions, red chili flakes, tomato, 1/3rd of Parmesan, followed by green beans and season with pepper and top the layer with 2/3rd portion... - 0
Roasted Curry Chickpeas
What is the Big Game without a handful of tasty snacks on hand? Especially if they are homemade. That's what is wonderful about these roasted chickpeas, you can season them anyway you want. Take this curry recipe as just a suggestion or starting point. - 0
Crispy Meat Balls
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add ground meat, chopped onions, salt, pepper, red chili powder, garam masala powder, blended bread slices, bread crumbs (optional), little olive oil and garlic powder and mix... - 107.921
Thai Spiced Pork
If you're a fan of authentic Thai street food, you must try this wonderful Thai Pork Gravy. It's classic Thai at its tastiest. Serve this Thai Pork with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors. Even the kids would loved it. - 104.749
Spanish Roasted Pepper Romesco
Pep up your meal with a flavorful and spicy roasted pepper dip. Take a look at this amazing video that shares an excellent recipe for a Spanish style roasted pepper dip. The video is wonderfully presented and offers great serving suggestions too. Check it... - 130.499
Masala Egg Toast Recipe- Quick Meal Ideas
Learn how to make Masala Egg toast in your kitchen within 5 minutes. It can be prepared with few simple ingredients present in your kitchen. If you are pressed for time and want to have a quick snack or a quick meal, then give this Masala Egg Toast a try. Way... - 0
Spiced Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This is a savory way to enjoy sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving. Chile powder, brown sugar and cayenne combined with the drizzle of honey create a spicy-sweet flavor addition to a traditional Thanksgiving player. Watch this video for the recipe details by... - 124.019
Crispy Delectable Toasted Baguette Slices
Now gourmet style gorging doesn't get any tastier and cheaper than this. Stretch your dollar and still have a good time with Good Housekeeping's money-saving, These make-ahead baguette slices is best relished with a hot pizza dip. Just follow the recipe video... - 97.7523
Roasted Jerk Chicken And Potatoes
Easy chicken recipes are great any time of the week. Our Roasted Jerk Chicken & Potatoes is seasoned with Caribbean spices that make the meat fall right off the bone. - 0
Pastelon - Plantain And Meat Casserole
This Puerto Rican dish is sort of a noodle-less lasagna where the plantains are used in lieu of pasta. This takes some work but the final result is a delicious array flavors that go together perfectly. - 125.064
Chicken On A Beer Can
Planning a barbecue this weekend? Here's something that you must try. Watch the chefs prepare this chicken in an interesting fashion which will certainly impress your guests. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 124.488
Shepards Pie - How To Make This Simple Dish
This is a version of Shepard's that I do. It is very simple and delicious.
One note here...to really intense the flavors use a about 1 1/2 cup of a good beef or lamb stock with 1/2 cup of Guinness beer. - 0
Italian Tomato Tofu Bruschetta
Here's the Italian Bruschetta with a Vegan twist exclusively for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare this dish step by step that can be served as a snack or as an appetizer. This recipe is sure to impress all, do try it out. - 114.758
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 40.489
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.4097
Barbecued Beef Short Ribs
There is nothing more delicious then the barbecued beef short ribs with some roasted mushrooms and potatoes. Take a look at this excellent video and this is something which you should try out to enjoy the delicate and moist beef ribs. Fantastic way to include... - 108.954
Sausage Polenta Casserole
Here is a nice casserole for you! It is easy to make and delicious! The combination of sausage, peppers and polenta is absolutely perfect. - 122.234
Easy To Make Stuffed Celery Relish Platter
If you are looking for a yummy way to lower your blood pressure, look no further than this recipe video. In this video, Betty details a step-by-step instruction on how to make stuffed celery relish tray. You can stuff your celery with Cheddar-green chile,... - 100.415
Chicken And Vegetables Stew
For those who are bored with the same old chicken stew? Here is an excellent video to make a refreshingly new recipe for an absolutely delicious chicken stew! So just watch this video and make this unique stew that would surely turn out to be impressive! - 106.146
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 112.703
Baked Chili Fries
Crispy and crunchy with a bold, spicy flavor, these Baked Chili Fries would be perfect served alongside a juicy burger hot off the grill! - 0
Beef Strip Steak With Chunky Guacamole Salsa
Here is an amazing flavorful salsa with chunks of avocados and cherry tomatoes. The chef here serves this salsa over wonderfully grilled beef strip steaks. So try out this scrumptious recipe on a holiday and feel rejuvenated with this refreshing salsa and... - 100.591
Indian Cauliflower Pickle
Want a tasty addition to you meal? Pickles are great to jazz up a simple Indian meal. Manjula is going to show cauliflower pickle recipe in a very simple way. It has goy a strong delicious taste like any other Indian pickle. This winter buy the best... - 119.568
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 52.0274