- » Spicy Noodles Salad
Spicy Noodles Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy noodles salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy noodles salad recipes.
Thai Spicy Noodles And Vegetables Salad
Thai spicy noodles and vegetables salad is an excellent salad that has carrots and cucumbers too. Here the chef has presented this wonderful recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The sauce is spiced up with plenty of chili... - 105.388
You May Also Like!
Thai Style Spicy Steak And Rice Noodle Salad
The Thai noodle salad is a popular street food specialty and is loved for the various flavors and textures mingling together. This is pasta salad with a twist. A Thai inspired steak and rice noodle salad, dressed with a very spicy peanut dressing. It is a... - 129.294
Thai Yum Woon Sen
A hot and spicy Thai food, must be a favorite entry for the Thai food lovers. If you prefer spicy food, then it is a perfect recipe to try out at home. - 90.8704
Thai Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Spicy Peanut Sauce
Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes (omit seasoning packet, if included).
Drain; rinse under cold water, and set aside.
Combine lettuce and cabbage in a large bowl; toss well.
Place lettuce mixture on a large platter.
Place noodles in center of... - 33.854
Condiment Grilled Chicken With Asian Rice Noodle Salad
This is a fantastic on-the-road recipe. Chef John gives a really simple grilled chicken and salad recipe that can be prepared when on a road trip or a camping trip, using condiments left over from a ball game. The only thing you would have to buy in advance... - 81.6054
Chicken Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter
1. Drain chicken, reserving broth.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of the reserved broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
3. Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain... - 34.0752
Spicy Shanghai Noodle Salad
1. Take a bowl full of boiling water and soak noodles in it for about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain off excess water, rinse using cold water and drain thoroughly. Using a sharp knife, cut the noodles into short pieces and keep aside.
2. Slice thin... - 46.058
Make Ahead Vegetable Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but firm. Rinse under cold water to chill; drain well. Place in a serving bowl; add vegetables and green onions.
2. Dressing: In a bowl whisk together peanut butter, soya sauce, vinegar, sesame... - 27.9896
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
This Thai Noodle Salad is simply delicious, packed with vibrant flavors. Succulent prawns, lean chopped chicken and glass noodles form the basis of this recipe but all the excitement comes from the vibrant dressing guaranteed to excite even the most jaded... - 100.345
Spicy Sesame Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a food processor, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sherry, honey, garlic, hot pepper, and 1/2 cup hot water. Process until dressing is well blended. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and pour on dressing. Toss to coat. Cover and... - 30.8559
Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing
The end result of the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing recipe is simply irresistible! I love the addictive flavors of this salad. Try the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing and you will understand why this salad such a hit! - 46.2729