- » Spicy Noodles Dish
Spicy Noodles Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy noodles dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy noodles dish recipes.
Spicy Noodle Dish
Cook noodles for 5 minutes in boiling salted water.
Drain; rinse well.
Combine noodles and all remaining ingredients; pour into buttered baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 27.8122
Pan Fried Noodles With Spicy Chicken And Vegetables
Spicy noodles sound appealing? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to make spicy pan fried noodles. A great recipe that shows you how to prepare a pan-fried noodle cake! A great dish to know! - 82.7763
Raw And Vegan Kelp Noodles In Spicy Tomato Sauce
All the Raw Vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video. This recipe of kelp noodles in tomato sauce is a great way to replace pasta in your diet. The sauce is so spicy with a sweet tinge and blends incredibly well with the kelp noodles. This recipe makes... - 93.142
Spicy Noodles With Schezwan Flavoring
Quick noodles for you? Here is a great instant recipe from Ching’s just takes just minutes! Instant Chinese noodles is a great option to have handy! Watch the video of Chef Vikas preparing the noodles and showing you the right way to do it. - 82.2518
Spicy Brisket Over Noodles
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef brisket.
2) In a slow cooker, add the beef, salt, pepper, onion, celery, picante sauce and beer ; cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs; remove the meat and vegetables from the cooker, discard any... - 37.1835
Spicy Shrimp Noodle With Hoisin Sauce
For all those who like spicing up their food, this Asian inspired shrimp noodle recipe is a must try. The chef shows simple directives to combine noodle with shrimp and hoisin sauce to make succulent dish. Here instead of shrimp you can also use up any... - 86.3066
Spicy Buckwheat Noodles
1. Cook noodles in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and cook, over a medium heat, stirring, for 1 minute. Add chilies, rocket and tomatoes and cook for 2... - 30.2752
Spicy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Another one meal dish which everyone in the house will love. This dish will be great for serving on a week night after a long day. Watch the video for the recipe. - 103.897
Pad Kee Mao - Sauce Thai Spicy Noodles / Spaghetti
Pasta in Thai cuisine is noodles and sometimes spaghetti may be used. Check out the chef in the video cooking spicy Pad Kee Mao or spaghetti with chicken, seasonings and sauces. Ecstatic Thai offering! - 81.8648
Spicy Stir Fried Vegetables With Noodles
Homemade spicy noodles for dinner? Here is a video from Ching’s secret showing you how to make a great spicy vegetable noodle dish. Loads of vegetables going into this dish, making it nice and healthy! Nothing fried just stir fried and plated out! - 97.2221
Spicy Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Are noodles your kids favorite food? Sure you would like a quick way to make this. Chef Vikas demonstrates the solution! Using Ching’s available sauces, you can whip this up with minimum effort in very little time! Watch and learn! Don’t let the Hindi... - 95.1209
Spicy Beefy Noodles
1. Cook and stir ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Pour off drippings. Add chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, thyme and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and... - 36.3232
Spicy Sesame Noodles
1) Cut the scallions into 2 1/2-inch pieces. Sliver to make "brushes."
2) Keep them in chilled water and put aside.
3) Mix the three oils in a separate vessel and reserve.
4) In a mixing bowl,combine vinegar, sesame paste, peanut... - 45.1082
Proper Spicy Pot Noodle
1. Fry the curry paste in a pan over a medium heat for 2 mins. Stir in the spring onions and carrot, then cook for 1 min. Pour in the stock and peas. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins until the carrot is just cooked.
2. Stir in the noodles and heat... - 32.0294
Hot And Spicy Hawker Noodles
Set the noodles aside for blanching later.
Heat cooking oil and stir fry the pork over very high heat for 2-3 minutes, until cooked.
Mix well with the preserved radish and set aside.
Heat chicken stock and add all other ingredients except noodles and spring... - 43.0912
Spicy Steamed Pork With Noodles
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush chilies, lemon grass, onion and garlic till the juice blend.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and continue pounding till a paste is formed. Add oil to prepare the Red Curry Paste.
3. Take a food... - 44.1649
Puerto Rican Chicken in spicy tomato Sauce Over Noodles
This Puerto Rican Chicken dish is an easy weeknight dinner option and is packed with loads of flavors. It is a simple stir fry of chicken, peppers and mushrooms in a sweet-spicy tomato sauce influenced by Spanish flavors. In this recipe it the chicken is... - 111.572
Easy Spicy Stir Fried Noodles
Stir fried noodles are one of the most popular of the kind in the world.
Try this delicious and easy to prepare noodles and you will know why ?! - 0
Spicy Beef And Noodle Casserole
Brown meat and pour off fat.
Add the tomato sauce, Ro-Tel tomatoes, sugar, salt, chili powder and basil.
Cover and cook 20 minutes.
Cook noodles and drain.
Line bottom of a 2-quart casserole with 1/3 of noodles.
Mix chives with sour cream and cream... - 42.5451
Thai Yum Woon Sen
A hot and spicy Thai food, must be a favorite entry for the Thai food lovers. If you prefer spicy food, then it is a perfect recipe to try out at home. - 89.334
Spicy Stir Fry Noodles
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 106.871
Hot Garlic Noodles
Chilli Garlic noodles for dinner? Here is chef Vikas demonstrating a simple recipe on how to make some delicious hot noodles. Loads of garlic in this recipe. Try it out and enjoy!! - 92.4564
Cottage Cheese Schezwan Noodles
Chinese influences in Indian cuisine can be seen from the popularity of foods like noodles. Check out Madhura showing how to make Schezwan noodles with an Indian twist by including paneer or the cottage cheese in the recipe. Interesting twist that makes the... - 95.4371
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 48.4596
Tipsy Noodles - Thai Style Stir-fried Noodles
I love all kinds of noodles and this Thai noodles is one of my favorite! This is so simple, easy to make and very delicious!! You've got to try this recipe!!! Please enjoy my version of "Drunken Noodles" which is "Tipsy Noodles", - 110.845
Spicy Spaghetti Part 1: Preparing Ingredients
Clyde is showing how to make Spicy Spaghetti in his very own way using bacon, fried eggs, spicy sausage and many more. This is part 1 of the recipe where he talks about the ingredients and cooks them. Had he shown the cooking process and the quantity of each... - 44.9418
Spicy Masala Noodles
This is a very Indianized version of noodles. As you see in the picture, it is not the dry kind of a dish. However, I like the taste and hope you like it too. - 0
Just because you are watching what you put in your mouth don’t not mean you have to skip out on the pasta. Using whole grain pasta is important to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Fact: When red pepper flakes are used it helps speed up the bodies... - 0
Korean Food: Spicy Fried Udon Noodles
Are you a spicy noodle lover? If so, this is the dish for you. It has q savory flavor from the spicy sauce, bacon, and vegetables. Depending on your tastes and what you have on hand, you can use different kinds of vegetables or meat for this dish. Try it... - 0
Spicy Chinese Noodles With Cucumbers
1. In serving bowls add cucumber, scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar, mix it well and keep it aside.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the noodles for 30-60 seconds, until tender but still firm.
3. Drain the noodles, divide in... - 36.0611
Korean Food: Spicy Seafood Noodles (짬뽕=jjambbong)
Some of the comfort foods we crave when the weather starts to cool require a lot of time and effort to get to the table but this Korean style spicy seafood and noodle stew is an easy one and is sure to warm the cockles (and mussels!) of your heart. It is a... - 109.129
Spicy Hunan Sesame Noodles
1. In food processor, mince garlic and ginger. Add tahini, tea, soy sauce, honey and chili paste; process until smooth.
2. In large bowl, combine spaghetti squash, spaghetti, pepper and scallions; add tahini mixture and beans, tossing until combined. Serve... - 33.0327
Beef And Tomato Over Noodles
This spicy-sweet Korean style stir fried beef and tomato noodles is a great option for a midweek meal that is high protein, quick, easy and cheap. You can mix and match the vegetables or meat to your liking. - 121.843
Spicy Shredded Beef With Cellophane Noodles
First cut the beef into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices.
Then shred the slices into 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 30 minutes.
Cut the cellophane noodles into shorter lengths and loosen them.
Deep fry them in 2 cups very... - 44.349
Spicy Tuna Noodle Bake
Combine the cream cheese, clam chowder, red peppers, black pepper, celery, onion, green chiles, mayonnaise, garlic, olives and 6 ounces of the mozzarella cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Fold in the noodles, tuna and green peas.
Spoon the tuna mixture into a... - 39.2022
Thai Spicy Noodle Salad
Thai spicy noodles and vegetables salad is an excellent salad that has carrots and cucumbers too. Here the chef has presented this wonderful recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The sauce is spiced up with plenty of chili... - 104.63
Chicken Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter
1. Drain chicken, reserving broth.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of the reserved broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
3. Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain... - 38.1939
Spicy Shrimp And Noodles
1. In a large saucepan or a soup pot, combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 packet of noodle seasoning. Give a good stir.
2. Place on medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. To the boiling liquid, add remaining ingredients except... - 45.0872
Spicy Udon Noodles
All of us to like to eat at the food court in the mall! And if there is dish that you like and want to attempt at home, this is one recipe! Video to watch to make a Chinese peanut flavored noodles! - 93.9691
Make Ahead Vegetable Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but firm. Rinse under cold water to chill; drain well. Place in a serving bowl; add vegetables and green onions.
2. Dressing: In a bowl whisk together peanut butter, soya sauce, vinegar, sesame... - 29.361
How To Make Mee Goreng, Fresh Noodle Making
1. On a flat surface, pour the flour and make a well in the middle of it.
2. In the flour, crack eggs and mix it well. Knead it well with your hands and wrap it with saran wrap. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Slice the vegetables and chop the... - 0
Spicy Soba Noodles With Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1. Shave carrot lengthwise into thin strips using a vegetable peeler,. set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, honey, ginger, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a small bowl,. stir with a whisk until smooth.
3. Place chicken in a large... - 33.1247
Sweet And Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish... - 119.127
Spicy Mint Noodles With Shrimp
1. Into a bowl add the dried shrimp and cover with boiling water.
2. Let it to sit for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a frypan and saute the onions and chilli peppers for 2 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped tomato, garlic and ramen... - 45.8185
Korean Food: Spicy Cold Buckwheat Noodles (비빔 냉면)
This pretty noodle dish looks like summer on a plate! Aeri shows us how to make this Korean spicy cold buckwheat noodles (Bibim Naeng myeon) which is topped with pickled radish, pickled cucumber, corned beef, hard-boiled egg, and Asian pear. An easy way to... - 107.896
Spicy Spaghetti Squash With Sausage
Want something nice to enjoy on a weekend morning. Try making Spicy Spaghetti Squash with Sausage with Chef Martin from The Kitchen of Wolfpack Ranch. He makes spaghetti from Squash and its delicious and healthy at the same time. The sausages are boiled and... - 99.5338
Indonesian Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Shallots, which are covered with a golden brown or purplish skin, grow in a similar way to garlic, with a number of small bulbs clustered together at the root end. Milder than onions, shallots are used throughout Southeast Asia as an aromatic base for dishes,... - 47.1603
Bun Bo Hue
Who doesn’t like a good hot, spicy heart warming soup on a cold evening? This Vietnamese beef and noodle soup is ideal winter comfort food. It is a hearty meal, of a spicy flavorful beef shank broth shredded beef and rice noodles that makes it really... - 93.9989
Noodles With Sweet And Spicy Meat Sauce
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until it begins to brown, 4-5 minutes. Add the white... - 32.7288
Spicy Peanut Noodles And Vegetables
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Add peanut butter, and cook, stirring constantly, until peanut butter melts.
Remove from heat.
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt... - 41.4316
Spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Place noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine 4 cups water and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve... - 35.7291
Ground Beef And Noodles
Preheat a ceramic browning plate on the highest setting for 4 minutes.
Add the beef and oil and cook for 2 minutes.
Drain off any accumulated fat and transfer to a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole.
Add the onion, garlic, and green pepper to the casserole... - 37.3958
Korean - Style Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Chop the onions, carrots zucchini, cabbage and green onions, set aside.
2. In soup pot pour water add garlic, green onions, onion, peppercorn and chicken breast.
3. Bring it to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
4. Once done drain the... - 123.268
Thai Style Spicy Steak And Rice Noodle Salad
The Thai noodle salad is a popular street food specialty and is loved for the various flavors and textures mingling together. This is pasta salad with a twist. A Thai inspired steak and rice noodle salad, dressed with a very spicy peanut dressing. It is a... - 101.957
Baked Spicy Tofu With Bean Thread Noodles Corn And Mango
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a small baking dish, whisk marinade ingredients.
3. Chop drained tofu into ½ inch cubes.
4. Add to marinade and using a spoon, turn gently for even coating. The tofu should be close to each other.... - 46.0434
Noodles In Schezwan Sauce With Vegetables
Do you love spicy noodles? Watch Chef Vikas, in this video as he prepares some delicious schezwan noodles long with vegetables. A great dish that is simple and quick to make! - 96.7724
Spicy Sesame Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a food processor, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sherry, honey, garlic, hot pepper, and 1/2 cup hot water. Process until dressing is well blended. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and pour on dressing. Toss to coat. Cover and... - 32.7163
Condiment Grilled Chicken With Asian Rice Noodle Salad
This is a fantastic on-the-road recipe. Chef John gives a really simple grilled chicken and salad recipe that can be prepared when on a road trip or a camping trip, using condiments left over from a ball game. The only thing you would have to buy in advance... - 90.2803
Spicy Singapore Noodles
These spicy singapore noodles are vegetarian and made with tofu and rice vermicelli. Cooked with a sauce mix of soy sauce, vegetable stock, sesame oil and rice wine, the singapore noodles are spiced with curry powder, hot chili paste, and garlic and tossed... - 45.8399
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 46.5536
Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (bun Bo Hue)
This Vietnamese Soup is not your regular soup. The beef stock is poured over a bowl, of vermicelli, beef and some vegetables mixed to make a cracking pot meal! All in a bowl to nustle into! A video which could be a tad better never the less the recipe is easy... - 90.7091
Spicy Tomato Catsup
Wash the tomatoes thoroughly and drain, then core and chop.
Cover over low heat until soft, then strain through a sieve.
Combine the puree and remaining ingredients in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Simmer, stirring frequently, for about 4 hours.
Pour... - 33.6804
Spicy Cold Noodles With Sesame Sauce And Toasted Sesame Seeds
1) Combine together the sauce ingredients in a food processor fitted with a metal blade or in a blender and blend till they are smooth. Add just about enough water so that the mixture will fall from a spoon in wide and silky ribbons. Adjust the... - 46.9457
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 111.295
Fried Shrimp Noodles
Soak the mushrooms in hot water 20 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Dice the shrimp and mix with the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and cornstarch.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet.
Cook the bamboo shoots, cabbage, mushrooms, and salt 5 minutes, stirring... - 44.0196
Korean Food: Jjol-myeon (쫄면)
Looking for some authentic noodle dishes from South Korea? Give this one a try. It is a summer gourmet platter! Watch Aeri make JjolMyeon, chewy noodles with a sweet-sour, and spicy sauce mixed with crispy fresh summer vegetables like cabbage, cucumber and... - 105.712
Spicy Bean Threads
Cover bean theads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 4-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze water from mushrooms and thinly slice.
Heat a wide... - 46.3816
Pasta With Chicken And Shrimp
Microdac Chef David Paul always stresses on being creative while cooking and this video is all about using your imagination. He prepares pasta with shrimp and chicken but doesn’t speak about the ingredients. He is actually experimenting and the dish is... - 62.6754
Easy Korean Cooking - Kimchi Ramyeon
This is the dish to make when you don't want do anything so elaborate. Kimchi Ramyeon is Korean and it very easy and hearty, and with just a few ingredients. You can have dinner in a matter of minutes. Check out this dish from the Aimless Cook, and make it... - 59.5067
Linguine With Spicy Sausage
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Remove skin from sausage, chop and add with oil to large skillet.
Saute until nearly done, approx.5 minutes.
Add and simmer 2 minutes.
Add pasta to skillet... - 38.8165
Spicy Hamburger Casserole
Brown ground beef and onion.
Add tomato soup, hot water, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce.
Stir in grated cheese; simmer until cheese is melted.
Combine with cooked noodles or macaroni.
Put into 11/2-quart casserole; top with... - 38.6118
1) In a bowl, soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in boiling water for about 20 minutes and then drain the mushrooms. Discard the hard stalks and reserve the caps. Set aside.
2) In a large saucepan, pour the water. Place over heat and bring to a... - 47.7884
Pad Thai Part 1
When you are looking for a quick fix for a scrummy weeknight meal, pad Thai could tot up as a great option. The mainstay of most Thai meals, pad Thai is a yummy blend of a gamut of flavors ranging from spicy to sweet to sour and salty and can be quickly... - 110.982
Korean Kimchi Ramyeon (김치 라면)
If you find the American instant ramen noodles bland and boring, spice it up with some delicious kimchi! This has double benefits, not only does the kimchi add to the flavor of the bland packet ramen noodles, cabbage definitely adds to the nutritional value... - 104.899
1. In a saucepan, boil water add salt and noodles into it and boil with open pot stirring from time to time.
2. Drain and add sesame seeds oil into the noodles.
3. In a pot heat 1 tablespoon oil and ginger garlic vegetables-cabbage carrot bean sprouts... - 96.6905
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.4856
Singapore Rice Noodles By Tarla Dalal
These are very easy to make, colorful and spicy. . They taste great when made just before serving. . A truly mouth watering noodle recipe. . . Worth a try ! - 0
Pad Thai (mini)
This is a short version of the Pad Thai recipe you can watch as a preview, a review, or an overview. - 0
Fettuccine With Spicy Chicken & Vegetables
Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper flakes.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is... - 45.0963
Four Cheese Sauce And Noodles
Heat butter in saucepan.
Mix in flour and cook 2 to 3 minutes over low heat.
Add half of milk, whisk well and pour in remaining milk.
Add seasonings and cook sauce 8 to 10 minutes over low heat.
Stir in cheeses and cook 4 to 5 minutes over low heat.
Stir as... - 38.9832
The Mi Goreng recipe gives a lot opportunity to make it into your own. You can really play around with the ingredients and finally settle down for something that you might like. In this video, the Aimless Cook shows his version of the dish. Pretty easy and it... - 69.7961
Szechwan Chicken Noodles
Boil 10 cups of water in a deep vessel. Once the water starts boiling, drop Hakka Egg noodles into the water, separating the noodles with a pair of tongs. Cook the noodles for about 5 minutes (until the noodles have become tender, do not over cook them).... - 39.385
Chinese Pasta In Schezwan Style
Craving for some Italian food? How about Chinese style Italian? Odd as it may sound, this is another innovative recipe from Chef Vikas. Spaghetti prepared in schezwan sauce will certainly grab the attention of your guests! - 76.648
Fusilli Primavera In Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the peanut butter, sour cream, vinegar, soy sauce and pepper until well combined.
Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
Cook the fusille according to the package directions, but without... - 37.81