- » Spicy Noodles Dish
Spicy Noodles Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy noodles dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy noodles dish recipes.
Spicy Noodle Dish
"Cook noodles for 5 minutes in boiling salted water.
Drain; rinse well.
Combine noodles and all remaining ingredients; pour into buttered baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
" - 27.5075
Pan Fried Noodles With Spicy Chicken And Vegetables
Spicy noodles sound appealing? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to make spicy pan fried noodles. A great recipe that shows you how to prepare a pan-fried noodle cake! A great dish to know! - 86.0774
Spicy Stir Fried Noodles With Shrimp
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 104.708
Spicy Noodles With Schezwan Flavoring
Quick noodles for you? Here is a great instant recipe from Ching’s just takes just minutes! Instant Chinese noodles is a great option to have handy! Watch the video of Chef Vikas preparing the noodles and showing you the right way to do it. - 85.6142
Spicy Beef And Noodle Casserole
Brown meat and pour off fat.
Add the tomato sauce, Ro-Tel tomatoes, sugar, salt, chili powder and basil.
Cover and cook 20 minutes.
Cook noodles and drain.
Line bottom of a 2-quart casserole with 1/3 of noodles.
Mix chives with sour cream and cream... - 40.7672
Raw And Vegan Kelp Noodles In Spicy Tomato Sauce
All the Raw Vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video. This recipe of kelp noodles in tomato sauce is a great way to replace pasta in your diet. The sauce is so spicy with a sweet tinge and blends incredibly well with the kelp noodles. This recipe makes... - 94.7607
Puerto Rican Chicken in spicy tomato Sauce Over Noodles
This Puerto Rican Chicken dish is an easy weeknight dinner option and is packed with loads of flavors. It is a simple stir fry of chicken, peppers and mushrooms in a sweet-spicy tomato sauce influenced by Spanish flavors. In this recipe it the chicken is... - 111.617
Spicy Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Are noodles your kids favorite food? Sure you would like a quick way to make this. Chef Vikas demonstrates the solution! Using Ching’s available sauces, you can whip this up with minimum effort in very little time! Watch and learn! Don’t let the Hindi... - 96.7196
Spicy Stir Fried Vegetables With Noodles
Homemade spicy noodles for dinner? Here is a video from Ching’s secret showing you how to make a great spicy vegetable noodle dish. Loads of vegetables going into this dish, making it nice and healthy! Nothing fried just stir fried and plated out! - 98.796
Spicy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Another one meal dish which everyone in the house will love. This dish will be great for serving on a week night after a long day. Watch the video for the recipe. - 105.509
Proper Spicy Pot Noodle
1. Fry the curry paste in a pan over a medium heat for 2 mins. Stir in the spring onions and carrot, then cook for 1 min. Pour in the stock and peas. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins until the carrot is just cooked.
2. Stir in the noodles and heat... - 30.9567
Spicy Brisket Over Noodles
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef brisket.
2) In a slow cooker, add the beef, salt, pepper, onion, celery, picante sauce and beer ; cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs; remove the meat and vegetables from the cooker, discard any... - 38.5497
Pad Kee Mao - Sauce Thai Spicy Noodles / Spaghetti
Pasta in Thai cuisine is noodles and sometimes spaghetti may be used. Check out the chef in the video cooking spicy Pad Kee Mao or spaghetti with chicken, seasonings and sauces. Ecstatic Thai offering! - 114.19
Thai Yum Woon Sen
A hot and spicy Thai food, must be a favorite entry for the Thai food lovers. If you prefer spicy food, then it is a perfect recipe to try out at home. - 90.8704
Spicy Beefy Noodles
1. Cook and stir ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Pour off drippings. Add chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, thyme and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and... - 34.5931
Spicy Shredded Beef With Cellophane Noodles
First cut the beef into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices.
Then shred the slices into 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 30 minutes.
Cut the cellophane noodles into shorter lengths and loosen them.
Deep fry them in 2 cups very... - 43.3894
Hot Garlic Noodles
Chilli Garlic noodles for dinner? Here is chef Vikas demonstrating a simple recipe on how to make some delicious hot noodles. Loads of garlic in this recipe. Try it out and enjoy!! - 95.8132
Cottage Cheese Schezwan Noodles
Chinese influences in Indian cuisine can be seen from the popularity of foods like noodles. Check out Madhura showing how to make Schezwan noodles with an Indian twist by including paneer or the cottage cheese in the recipe. Interesting twist that makes the... - 96.9788
Tipsy Noodles - Thai Style Stir-fried Noodles
I love all kinds of noodles and this Thai noodles is one of my favorite! This is so simple, easy to make and very delicious!! You've got to try this recipe!!! Please enjoy my version of "Drunken Noodles" which is "Tipsy Noodles", - 114.095
Hot And Spicy Hawker Noodles
Set the noodles aside for blanching later.
Heat cooking oil and stir fry the pork over very high heat for 2-3 minutes, until cooked.
Mix well with the preserved radish and set aside.
Heat chicken stock and add all other ingredients except noodles and spring... - 42.5468
Spicy Buckwheat Noodles
1. Cook noodles in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and cook, over a medium heat, stirring, for 1 minute. Add chilies, rocket and tomatoes and cook for 2... - 30.2374
Spicy Chinese Noodles With Cucumbers
1. In serving bowls add cucumber, scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar, mix it well and keep it aside.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the noodles for 30-60 seconds, until tender but still firm.
3. Drain the noodles, divide in... - 34.2464
Spicy Shrimp Noodle With Hoisin Sauce
For all those who like spicing up their food, this Asian inspired shrimp noodle recipe is a must try. The chef shows simple directives to combine noodle with shrimp and hoisin sauce to make succulent dish. Here instead of shrimp you can also use up any... - 86.3259
Just because you are watching what you put in your mouth don’t not mean you have to skip out on the pasta. Using whole grain pasta is important to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Fact: When red pepper flakes are used it helps speed up the bodies... - 0
Spicy Steamed Pork With Noodles
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush chilies, lemon grass, onion and garlic till the juice blend.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and continue pounding till a paste is formed. Add oil to prepare the Red Curry Paste.
3. Take a food... - 46.2073
Korean Food: Spicy Seafood Noodles (짬뽕=jjambbong)
Some of the comfort foods we crave when the weather starts to cool require a lot of time and effort to get to the table but this Korean style spicy seafood and noodle stew is an easy one and is sure to warm the cockles (and mussels!) of your heart. It is a... - 149.547
Spicy Hunan Sesame Noodles
1. In food processor, mince garlic and ginger. Add tahini, tea, soy sauce, honey and chili paste; process until smooth.
2. In large bowl, combine spaghetti squash, spaghetti, pepper and scallions; add tahini mixture and beans, tossing until combined. Serve... - 32.5452
Spicy Tuna Noodle Bake
Combine the cream cheese, clam chowder, red peppers, black pepper, celery, onion, green chiles, mayonnaise, garlic, olives and 6 ounces of the mozzarella cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Fold in the noodles, tuna and green peas.
Spoon the tuna mixture into a... - 37.4308
Korean Food: Spicy Cold Buckwheat Noodles (비빔 냉면)
This pretty noodle dish looks like summer on a plate! Aeri shows us how to make this Korean spicy cold buckwheat noodles (Bibim Naeng myeon) which is topped with pickled radish, pickled cucumber, corned beef, hard-boiled egg, and Asian pear. An easy way to... - 142.159
Spicy Spaghetti Part 1: Preparing Ingredients
Clyde is showing how to make Spicy Spaghetti in his very own way using bacon, fried eggs, spicy sausage and many more. This is part 1 of the recipe where he talks about the ingredients and cooks them. Had he shown the cooking process and the quantity of each... - 49.9056
Spicy Udon Noodles
All of us to like to eat at the food court in the mall! And if there is dish that you like and want to attempt at home, this is one recipe! Video to watch to make a Chinese peanut flavored noodles! - 95.5759
Spicy Sesame Noodles
1) Cut the scallions into 2 1/2-inch pieces. Sliver to make "brushes."
2) Keep them in chilled water and put aside.
3) Mix the three oils in a separate vessel and reserve.
4) In a mixing bowl,combine vinegar, sesame paste, peanut... - 46.4588
Fried Shrimp Noodles
Soak the mushrooms in hot water 20 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Dice the shrimp and mix with the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and cornstarch.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet.
Cook the bamboo shoots, cabbage, mushrooms, and salt 5 minutes, stirring... - 42.4933
Noodles In Schezwan Sauce With Vegetables
Do you love spicy noodles? Watch Chef Vikas, in this video as he prepares some delicious schezwan noodles long with vegetables. A great dish that is simple and quick to make! - 97.8816