- » Spicy Noodles Bowl
Spicy Noodles Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy noodles bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy noodles bowl recipes.
Spicy Shrimp And Noodles
1. In a large saucepan or a soup pot, combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 packet of noodle seasoning. Give a good stir.
2. Place on medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. To the boiling liquid, add remaining ingredients except... - 44.5361
Proper Spicy Pot Noodle
1. Fry the curry paste in a pan over a medium heat for 2 mins. Stir in the spring onions and carrot, then cook for 1 min. Pour in the stock and peas. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins until the carrot is just cooked.
2. Stir in the noodles and heat... - 30.9567
Spicy Chilled Chinese Noodles
1. Bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add noodles and boil for 1-1 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove noodles to colander and rinse with tap water until cooled. Drain well and sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil.
2.... - 26.7003
Thai Spicy Noodles And Vegetables Salad
Thai spicy noodles and vegetables salad is an excellent salad that has carrots and cucumbers too. Here the chef has presented this wonderful recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The sauce is spiced up with plenty of chili... - 105.388
Thai Yum Woon Sen
A hot and spicy Thai food, must be a favorite entry for the Thai food lovers. If you prefer spicy food, then it is a perfect recipe to try out at home. - 90.8704
Spicy Sesame Noodles
Bring 4 quarts of water to a full boil in a large pot, stir in salt, drop in the linguine, and cook until tender but not mushy.
Drain, toss in a mixing bowl with the peanut oil, and let cool to room temperature.
Whisk together the Sesame Mayonnaise and chili... - 33.8425
Chicken Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter
1. Drain chicken, reserving broth.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of the reserved broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
3. Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain... - 34.0752
Spicy Coconut Noodle Soup
1. Heat a saucepan, then fry the curry paste for 1 min. Add the coconut milk and half a can of water, then bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 mins until slightly thickened.
2. Throw in the mushrooms and simmer for another 2 mins. Stir in the drained noodles,... - 33.7748
Tipsy Noodles - Thai Style Stir-fried Noodles
I love all kinds of noodles and this Thai noodles is one of my favorite! This is so simple, easy to make and very delicious!! You've got to try this recipe!!! Please enjoy my version of "Drunken Noodles" which is "Tipsy Noodles", - 114.095
Hot And Spicy Hawker Noodles
Set the noodles aside for blanching later.
Heat cooking oil and stir fry the pork over very high heat for 2-3 minutes, until cooked.
Mix well with the preserved radish and set aside.
Heat chicken stock and add all other ingredients except noodles and spring... - 42.5468
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 112.859
Spicy Sesame Noodles
1) Cut the scallions into 2 1/2-inch pieces. Sliver to make "brushes."
2) Keep them in chilled water and put aside.
3) Mix the three oils in a separate vessel and reserve.
4) In a mixing bowl,combine vinegar, sesame paste, peanut... - 46.4588
Spicy Chinese Noodles With Cucumbers
1. In serving bowls add cucumber, scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar, mix it well and keep it aside.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the noodles for 30-60 seconds, until tender but still firm.
3. Drain the noodles, divide in... - 34.2464
Korean Food: Spicy Seafood Noodles (짬뽕=jjambbong)
Some of the comfort foods we crave when the weather starts to cool require a lot of time and effort to get to the table but this Korean style spicy seafood and noodle stew is an easy one and is sure to warm the cockles (and mussels!) of your heart. It is a... - 149.547
Thai Spicy Noodles
1. Soak rice noodles in cold water for 2 to 3 hours until soft, and drain just before use.
2. In a small bowl, mix together fish sauce, lime juice, tomato puree, sugar and pepper flakes. Set aside.
3. In a large wok over high heat, heat oil, cook garlic 3... - 33.5225
Spicy Szechuan Noodles
In stockpot, cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
Place noodles in large serving bowl and toss with sesame oil.
In small bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, chili oil, and ginger.
Pour over noodles, mix, and allow to cool to room... - 31.0646
Indonesian Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Shallots, which are covered with a golden brown or purplish skin, grow in a similar way to garlic, with a number of small bulbs clustered together at the root end. Milder than onions, shallots are used throughout Southeast Asia as an aromatic base for dishes,... - 48.8767
Make Ahead Vegetable Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but firm. Rinse under cold water to chill; drain well. Place in a serving bowl; add vegetables and green onions.
2. Dressing: In a bowl whisk together peanut butter, soya sauce, vinegar, sesame... - 27.9896
Spicy Shanghai Noodle Salad
1. Take a bowl full of boiling water and soak noodles in it for about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain off excess water, rinse using cold water and drain thoroughly. Using a sharp knife, cut the noodles into short pieces and keep aside.
2. Slice thin... - 46.058
Korean Food: Spicy Cold Buckwheat Noodles (비빔 냉면)
This pretty noodle dish looks like summer on a plate! Aeri shows us how to make this Korean spicy cold buckwheat noodles (Bibim Naeng myeon) which is topped with pickled radish, pickled cucumber, corned beef, hard-boiled egg, and Asian pear. An easy way to... - 142.159
Thai Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Spicy Peanut Sauce
Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes (omit seasoning packet, if included).
Drain; rinse under cold water, and set aside.
Combine lettuce and cabbage in a large bowl; toss well.
Place lettuce mixture on a large platter.
Place noodles in center of... - 33.854
Sweet And Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish... - 122.434
Spicy Singapore Noodles
These spicy singapore noodles are vegetarian and made with tofu and rice vermicelli. Cooked with a sauce mix of soy sauce, vegetable stock, sesame oil and rice wine, the singapore noodles are spiced with curry powder, hot chili paste, and garlic and tossed... - 43.6533
Spicy Tuna Noodle Bake
Combine the cream cheese, clam chowder, red peppers, black pepper, celery, onion, green chiles, mayonnaise, garlic, olives and 6 ounces of the mozzarella cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Fold in the noodles, tuna and green peas.
Spoon the tuna mixture into a... - 37.4308
Spicy Hunan Sesame Noodles
1. In food processor, mince garlic and ginger. Add tahini, tea, soy sauce, honey and chili paste; process until smooth.
2. In large bowl, combine spaghetti squash, spaghetti, pepper and scallions; add tahini mixture and beans, tossing until combined. Serve... - 32.5452
Spicy Mint Noodles With Shrimp
1. Into a bowl add the dried shrimp and cover with boiling water.
2. Let it to sit for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a frypan and saute the onions and chilli peppers for 2 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped tomato, garlic and ramen... - 43.3448
Spicy Soba Noodles With Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1. Shave carrot lengthwise into thin strips using a vegetable peeler,. set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, honey, ginger, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a small bowl,. stir with a whisk until smooth.
3. Place chicken in a large... - 30.8204
Spicy Cold Noodles With Sesame Sauce And Toasted Sesame Seeds
1) Combine together the sauce ingredients in a food processor fitted with a metal blade or in a blender and blend till they are smooth. Add just about enough water so that the mixture will fall from a spoon in wide and silky ribbons. Adjust the... - 46.2254
Spicy Peanut Noodles And Vegetables
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Add peanut butter, and cook, stirring constantly, until peanut butter melts.
Remove from heat.
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt... - 39.3054
Spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Place noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine 4 cups water and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve... - 33.2572
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 45.6342
Spicy Sesame Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a food processor, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sherry, honey, garlic, hot pepper, and 1/2 cup hot water. Process until dressing is well blended. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and pour on dressing. Toss to coat. Cover and... - 30.8559
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Super fast and easy this delicious spicy soup with chicken meatballs will warm you from your nose to your toes. Garlic lemongrass and ginger are what take this soup from ordinary to extraordinary! - 0
Korean Food Jjamppong Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
I kid, but what I don't kid about is the heartiness of this Soup. This Soup has got it goin' on! Spicy-Karate-Kick-in-your-face, Veggies, Seafood, Noodles, and such great flavor and intensity! - 107.491
Noodles N Three Flavored Sauce
My husband has always had a fancy for a combo of weird flavors and that forced me to try out this Noodles n Three Flavored Sauce. But to my surprise I became a bigger fan of this recipe than him. You will fall in love with it! - 36.594
Fusilli Primavera In Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the peanut butter, sour cream, vinegar, soy sauce and pepper until well combined.
Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
Cook the fusille according to the package directions, but without... - 36.2132
1) In a bowl, soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in boiling water for about 20 minutes and then drain the mushrooms. Discard the hard stalks and reserve the caps. Set aside.
2) In a large saucepan, pour the water. Place over heat and bring to a... - 49.3247
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.1801
Spicy Noodles Bowl Recipes By Category