- » Spicy Noodle
Spicy Noodle Recipes
Spicy noodles are made from boiled noodles which are stir fried with vegetables and condiments like soy sauce, vinegar and chili sauce. Chili sauce is the main ingredient that renders the noodles spicy. The dish has ... More »
Asian Style Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
Wondering what to do with your leftover chicken broth? Simple, try whisking it with squid, shrimp, mussels, a slew of Asian veggies and kelp, add a dash of soy sauce and stir up a luscious spicy seafood soup. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up Korean... - 105.687
Spicy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Another one meal dish which everyone in the house will love. This dish will be great for serving on a week night after a long day. Watch the video for the recipe. - 103.897
Spicy Stir Fried Vegetables With Noodles
Homemade spicy noodles for dinner? Here is a video from Ching’s secret showing you how to make a great spicy vegetable noodle dish. Loads of vegetables going into this dish, making it nice and healthy! Nothing fried just stir fried and plated out! - 97.2221
Pan Fried Noodles With Spicy Chicken And Vegetables
Spicy noodles sound appealing? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to make spicy pan fried noodles. A great recipe that shows you how to prepare a pan-fried noodle cake! A great dish to know! - 82.7763
Indonesian Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Shallots, which are covered with a golden brown or purplish skin, grow in a similar way to garlic, with a number of small bulbs clustered together at the root end. Milder than onions, shallots are used throughout Southeast Asia as an aromatic base for dishes,... - 47.1603
Spicy Shanghai Noodle Salad
1. Take a bowl full of boiling water and soak noodles in it for about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain off excess water, rinse using cold water and drain thoroughly. Using a sharp knife, cut the noodles into short pieces and keep aside.
2. Slice thin... - 44.3999
Spicy Steamed Pork With Noodles
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush chilies, lemon grass, onion and garlic till the juice blend.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and continue pounding till a paste is formed. Add oil to prepare the Red Curry Paste.
3. Take a food... - 44.1649
Hot And Spicy Hawker Noodles
Set the noodles aside for blanching later.
Heat cooking oil and stir fry the pork over very high heat for 2-3 minutes, until cooked.
Mix well with the preserved radish and set aside.
Heat chicken stock and add all other ingredients except noodles and spring... - 43.0912
Spicy Beef And Noodle Casserole
Brown meat and pour off fat.
Add the tomato sauce, Ro-Tel tomatoes, sugar, salt, chili powder and basil.
Cover and cook 20 minutes.
Cook noodles and drain.
Line bottom of a 2-quart casserole with 1/3 of noodles.
Mix chives with sour cream and cream... - 42.5451
Spicy Tuna Noodle Bake
Combine the cream cheese, clam chowder, red peppers, black pepper, celery, onion, green chiles, mayonnaise, garlic, olives and 6 ounces of the mozzarella cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Fold in the noodles, tuna and green peas.
Spoon the tuna mixture into a... - 39.2022
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 37.8693
Spicy Brisket Over Noodles
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef brisket.
2) In a slow cooker, add the beef, salt, pepper, onion, celery, picante sauce and beer ; cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs; remove the meat and vegetables from the cooker, discard any... - 37.1835
Spicy Beefy Noodles
1. Cook and stir ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Pour off drippings. Add chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, thyme and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and... - 36.3232
Spicy Chinese Noodles With Cucumbers
1. In serving bowls add cucumber, scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar, mix it well and keep it aside.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the noodles for 30-60 seconds, until tender but still firm.
3. Drain the noodles, divide in... - 36.0611
Thai Spicy Noodles
1. Soak rice noodles in cold water for 2 to 3 hours until soft, and drain just before use.
2. In a small bowl, mix together fish sauce, lime juice, tomato puree, sugar and pepper flakes. Set aside.
3. In a large wok over high heat, heat oil, cook garlic 3... - 35.3136
Spicy Coconut Noodle Soup
1. Heat a saucepan, then fry the curry paste for 1 min. Add the coconut milk and half a can of water, then bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 mins until slightly thickened.
2. Throw in the mushrooms and simmer for another 2 mins. Stir in the drained noodles,... - 34.0243
Proper Spicy Pot Noodle
1. Fry the curry paste in a pan over a medium heat for 2 mins. Stir in the spring onions and carrot, then cook for 1 min. Pour in the stock and peas. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins until the carrot is just cooked.
2. Stir in the noodles and heat... - 32.0294
Spicy Chilled Chinese Noodles
1. Bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add noodles and boil for 1-1 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove noodles to colander and rinse with tap water until cooled. Drain well and sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil.
2.... - 28.6866
Spicy Noodle Dish
Cook noodles for 5 minutes in boiling salted water.
Drain; rinse well.
Combine noodles and all remaining ingredients; pour into buttered baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 27.8122
Spicy Noodle Recipes By Category