- » Spicy Mix
Spicy Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy mix recipes.
Panch Phoron Spice Mix
Panch means five and phoron means seasoning or tempering known as bagar or tadka in India. Panch phoron is a special blend of spices used in Bengali and Assamese cuisine. It can be used to season paneer, vegetables and lentils. Each and every spice included... - 102.484
Spicy Shake It And Bake It Fish Coating Mix
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients except oil.
2) Thoroughly mix.
3) Add oil and stir in, with a fork or fingertips to blend completely.
4) Use for coating fish or store in a airtight container in cool and humid-free place for up to 4 to 6... - 34.6149
Spicy Seasoning Mix
Combine all ingredients.
Store, covered, in airtight container.
Before using, shake to blend. - 19.0906
You May Also Like!
Spicy Chex Mix
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Place all cereals into large baking pan; mix together.
Prepare seasoning mix.
Melt butter in small saucepan; add cayenne pepper, garlic salt and onion salt; mix well.
Stir while pouring seasoning mixture over cereal.
Toss mixture... - 40.2092
Spicy Chicken Leg With Zucchini And Squash Mix
Got chicken and want to try making something different? Then take a look at this exotic spicy chicken recipe, not just that the chef also provides quick tips to make a complimenting side dish combined with Zucchini and squash. Also, do not miss out some great... - 93.5176
Spicy Nut Mix
Combine oil and seasonings in a medium skillet.
Stir for 2 minutes over medium heat.
Add nuts and continue to cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
Drain nut mixture on paper towels. - 22.3835
Hot Spicy Orange Tea Mix
1) In a blender jar, add all the ingredients, place the lid and blend for 30 seconds at the Crush Ice speed.
2) When smooth, allow the mix to settle then keep in a tightly covered container.
3) In a mug, add 1 teaspoon mix then top with... - 29.8001
Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan.
Add the cashew nuts, almonds and pretzel sticks.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 mins.
Add the spices and salt, then cook for a further 1-2 mins, mixing well.
Remove from heat and gently fold in poppadums.
Drain... - 33.087
Hot & Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables, and drain the water thoroughly. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the beans into one inch pieces, and the carrots into cubes.
2. Mix the salt with two cups of water. Add the vegetables and keep these overnight in a ceramic... - 42.5472
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Prepare the pickle masala as follows: heat the oil, add the fenugreek powder and asafoetida, and fry. To this, add the rest of the masalas, salt and mix thoroughly. Set aside until needed.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower and carrots into small pieces along... - 45.0995
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pizza
Mix baking powder, curd and warm water in a large bowl.
Add salt, oil and flour to water curd mixture and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again with little dry flour and roll out... - 46.0987
Classic Bloody Mary Mix
Have you been looking for the Classic Bloody Mary Mix recipe? This video is just right for you. Bloody Mary is said to be one of the most complex cocktails however, now you can achieve just the correct mix by following this video. - 80.7235
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Salad
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the onions, zucchini, mushrooms, cauliflower and celery.
Add the tomatoes with their juice and bring to the boil.
Add the coriander seeds, bouquet garni, wine, peppercorns... - 36.4049
Spicy Mix Recipes By Category