- » Spicy Mincemeat
Spicy Mincemeat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy mincemeat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy mincemeat recipes.
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Healthy Chilli Con Carne
So you love the Mexican Chili Con Carne, but trying to curb the calories? You would thank your stars that you landed on this page. Watch the chef prepare the Mexican Chili Con Carne with a Healthy Twist now. - 85.0675
Spicy Mincemeat Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg and... - 45.3194
1. Clean and mince mutton.
2. Mince onions, garlic and ginger. Chop green chillies.
3. Heat fat. Fry gram, ground masala, onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies.
4. Add meat and fry for a few minutes.
5. Add cut tomatoes and cook covered on slow fire.
6.... - 45.0996
1. Ready a large preserve or coffee jar with tight fitting lid. The jar should be clean and dry.
2. You can sterilize the jar by placing in a cool oven heated to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼
3. Use a food processor or mincer with the course... - 44.9919
1)In a saucepan, heat ghee on medium heat and sauté onion and garlic until light brown.
2)Add the cumin and turmeric and stir. Then add the tomatoes, chilies and ginger. Stir.
3)Stir in beef, yogurt and salt and mix. Decrease heat and cover the pan.... - 41.5
Mix together all the ingredients except the brandy.
Spoon the mincemeat into clean dry jam jars, filling them to within 2.5 cm/1 in of the tops.
Sprinkle a little brandy over each and cover the jars.
Leave in a cool, dark, dry place for at least 1 month... - 31.7615
Spicy Mincemeat Filling
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Stir to dissolve cornstarch.
Cook and stir over low heat until thick.
Remove from heat, and allow to cool before using. - 28.6986
Bachali Kheema Fry
Kheema (mince meat) tastes delicious with just about anything, be it rice, roti, phulka or plain bread. It is a dry curry that is easy to cook. - 0
All time favorite kebab prepared from minced meat and flavorful Indian spices. - 0