- » Spicy Mediterranean
Spicy Mediterranean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy mediterranean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy mediterranean recipes.
Falafel is a great way to get your proteins without the meat. Here is an wonderful video that shows how this flavorful dish can be made with ground chickpeas and fava beans. The chef offers great serving ideas in this video. Try out this recipe, it is... - 134.852
Spicy Beet With Coconut And Rice
Spicy beet with coconut and rice. A delicacy from south India ! This video prepares a spicy rice with beet and coconut. The beet is cooked with seasoned spices and coconut to make it a rich and wonderful dish mixed with long-grained Indian rice to give a... - 133.533
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Jalapeno Plum Chutney And Cous Cous
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line up a sheet with parchment paper.
3. For the roasted vegetables: Add the cut tomatoes and onions to the parchment paper.
4. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper and pop into the oven... - 133.253
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 127.881
Mediterranean Spicy Chicken And Spring Ratatouille
What can be more delicate than a plate of ratatouille made from fresh vegetables during the spring time? Serve this with broiled spicy chicken on top and make it a gorgeous meal. How to prepare? Here is the recipe video for you, which will guide you through... - 123.237
Palestinian musakha is a show stealer of Arabic family meals. It is a great combination of chicken and bread making it a complete meal. The exotic flavors of Palestinian olive oil and pine nuts make it a favorite of family gatherings. Watch the video for... - 116.789
Mediterranean Spicy Feta Cheese Dip
This is a spicy twist on the much loved cheese spread. This feta cheese spread goes great on a sandwich or as an appetizer with chips or crackers. It's easy to make and can be made in advance. Add sumac to kind of give it that tangy zing! - 116.622
Hummus With Roasted Red Pepper
The roasted red pepper hummus is such a preparation, which you can stock up for several days in your refrigerator. You can serve this on the pita or over the bread, for a quick snacks option. Watch the video, to learn the easy process of preparing the hummus. - 114.412
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 112.974
Chipotle And Orange Grilled Chicken Breast
As we go through our healthy lifestyle and diet changes, it is important to experiment with different flavors, new combinations of healthy ingredients that work well together. This dish does just that. The sunny mix of orange juice, honey, mustard, balsamic... - 112.01
Mediterranean Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Here is a great way to spice up your food. Here is a video that shows a recipe for roasted red pepper hummus which is a modern variation of traditional hummus with a southwestern twist. The chef in this video offers great serving suggestions too. Simply spice... - 111.579
Grilled Swordfish Over Fattoush
Fish preparations can be sought after even on most simple or casual of occasions. Catch up with Dani showing how to make a Grilled Swordfish and lay it over Fattoush to serve. Good for wine pairing. - 110.669
Mediterranean Spinach Pie
Spinach pies are found in almost every country along the Mediterranean but in various forms and names. This is just one of the versions of spinach pie that is very popular and can be served as a main dish or appetizer. This wonderful video for Mediterranean... - 110.293
Mediterranean Kefta Kabob
Here is a fantastic video that shows how to make a popular Mediterranean Kefta kabobs. The chef here also gives great cooking and serving suggestions. The kabobs can be grilled, baked or cooked in a pan and served with Baba Ganoush or Tabouli or Hummus or ... - 107.992
Mediterranean Lemon Cilantro Shrimp Stir Fry
Are you looking for Mediterranean style stir fry recipe? Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean lemon cilantro shrimp stir fry recipe. The recipe is fresh and light and easy to prepare with a refreshing lemon and wonderful shrimp. This video is a must... - 107.992
Moroccan Ras El Hanout Chicken Roast
If you want to enjoy little bit of Mediterranean flavor in your dinner tonight, then try this option of Ras el Hanout Chicken roast. Being an authentic Moroccan recipe, it uses exotic fresh spices in proper quantity, which gives the roasted chicken this... - 107.308
Stuffed Mushroom is an amazing cocktail party appetizer. The Chef shows a simple way to make it. It's tasty and flavorful, do check out the recipe. - 106.264
Mediterranean Chicken Escalope
Here is an amazing video that shows a wonderful recipe for Mediterranean chicken escalope. The chef here makes a great alternative to fried chicken and explains the versatility of this dish to make chicken salad and sandwiches. The video is simply awesome and... - 105.945
Mediterranean Lahme Bi Ajeen
Here is a step by step video to make Lahme bi ajeen that is a Mediterranean meat pie. This is a great Mediterranean flat meat pie recipe that will impress your friends. The chef here gives wonderful serving suggestions as well. See this wonderful video and... - 103.685
If you are fond of eating seafood, this video is not to be missed. Chef Belucci shows in the video how rambling of an octopus is done and how it should be cooked to get the best results. Know some tips on cooking octopus and also learn an interesting recipe... - 101.759
Spicy Edamame Hummus With Fresh Lime And Cilantro
Nothing really gives your snacks a better kick than hummus. Camilla Saulsbury shares her own unique hummus recipe, tweaked up with fresh lime and cilantro that makes your snacking time a zesty affair. If you are fond of hummus, try whipping some at home... - 101.751
Mediterranean Spiced Rice Phyllo Pocket With Meat
Here is an excellent recipe video for Ouzi, that is a Mediterranean- style meat and rice stuffed phyllo pocket. This video is very well explained and in a very simple fashion. The chef updates the viewers with some nice tips to make this recipe a great... - 95.4566
Mediterranean Harissa Red Pepper Paste
Do you want to spice up your food? Here is a great video that shows a recipe for Harissa that is a Mediterranean version of red pepper paste. The chef suggests to use harissa to spice up your sandwiches or as a condiment . This a very simple recipe for all... - 95.3787
Mediterranean Roasted Chicken
Are you looking for a roasted whole chicken recipe? Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean -style roasted chicken recipe that is very flavorful and spicy. This video has nicely presented the recipe with all minute cooking and flavoring details. Try out... - 94.7404
Mediterranean Roasted Leg Of Lamb
Mediterranean style roasted leg of lamb is a great dish to serve on holidays or for family dinners as it is very filling, satisfying and appetizing. Here is a great video that presents and explains the recipe in a simple fashion. This video is simply amazing... - 93.8358
Mediterranean Mashed Potatoes
For those who like mashed potatoes, here is a great video for Mediterranean mashed potatoes recipe. The video is well explained with nice serving and flavoring tips too. Watch this wonderful video and equip yourself for another great meal idea! - 93.2774
Mini Lamb Meatballs In A Spicy Eggplant Tomato Sauce
Who doesn't need a little "exotic" in their lives? These spiced lamb meatballs in a fragrant eggplant tomato sauce are moist and just bursting with flavor. They will transport you to the Mediterranean while you prepare it in your kitchen. Chef John includes a... - 92.9126
Classic Mediterranean Kibbeh Part 2
Here is a wonderful and complete recipe for Mediterranean Kibbeh where the chef shows you different ways to prepare this classic dish and also gives serving suggestions. This meat stuffed burghul wheat croquette or pattie makes a wonderful appetizer at... - 92.5161
Vegan Mana-eesh Bil Za'tar And Nabulsi Cheese Pizzas
Expecting guests at home and running short of time? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare this Arabic Mana-Eesh Bil Za'tar, which is a yummy snack and is healthy at the same time. You will certainly love it. - 89.3872
Spicy Chipotle Hummus
1. In food processor, add chickpeas, yogurt, and garlic.
2. Drop white pepper, lemon juice, and sriracha.
3. Pour chipotle infused olive oil, and blend.
4. Serve spicy hummus with pita chips, flatbread or veggies. - 89.3156
Its weekend and you want to kick start your day with a great breakfast? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise procedure to prepare this delicious Classic Shakshuka recipe. The dish is full of flavor and makes a perfect... - 83.5189
Chef's Special Hummus With Butternut Squash
Want to try the traditional Arabic Hummus with a twist? Watch this video now and learn how you can experiment with flavors and create this delicacy. Treat your family to Hummus with Butternut Squash today. - 82.8638
Chicken Kebabs Over Couscous With Hummus And Salad
Expecting guests at home and running short of time? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare these Chicken Kebabs Over Couscous with Hummus and Salad. This is a complete meal that never fails to impress. You will certainly love it. - 79.462
Easy Kıslık Domates
Do you often like experimenting with various cuisines in your kitchen? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares her personal recipe to prepare this yummy Kislik Domates. The tomato based sauce is full of flavor and very easy to make. - 71.3924
Would you like to serve Mediterranean Snack for your guests this evening? We've got a recipe that suits your requirement. Watch the chef share a delicious recipe to prepare Mediterranean Falafel which never fails to impress as a snack. Give it a try today. - 63.2926
This is a very popular Middle Eastern dip. Served usually with pita breads. Hummus has got high content of iron and vitamin C. It can be served as a vegan diet and serves as a complete protein when eaten with bread. - 47.9009
Spicy Chicken With Olives
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Peel the garlic and crush under a flat blade.
3) Wash chicken breasts and cut into halves. Place in a 14 x 7 x 2-inch non-aluminum baking dish, with skin side up.
4) Place a saucepan over medium heat... - 46.0136
Spicy Eggplant Shrimp Bruschetta
1. Heat the grill or broiler.
2. In a Dutch oven Heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion stirring it often, until it is soft.
3. Add the red pepper flakes and the chopped garlic and saute the garlic until it is... - 46.0006
Turkish Vegetable Kebabs With Spicy Garbanzo Bean Sauce
1. In a small heavy skillet, heat the olive oil
2. Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© for about 5 minutes until limp and golden brown.
3. Take pan off the heat and let cool slightly.
4. To prepare the sauce, in a food processor or liquidizer jar,... - 45.667
Kreatopita Spicy Meat Stuffed Appetizers
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add half of chopped green onion and half of minced garlic and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in ground meat and cook until no longer pink.
Pour in all but 2 tablespoons wine and simmer 2 to 3... - 44.2429
Fettuccine With Calamari In A Spicy Mediterranean Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large saucepan.
Add and cook until golden.
Add and cook 1 minute.
Add and stir until combined.
Simmer for approx 15-20 minutes, or until sauce has... - 44.1994
Spicy Orange Pot Roast
Coat roast with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
In large skillet brown the meat on all sides in hot shortening. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Pour off excess fat.
Combine next 5 ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover; reduce heat (220°).
Simmer till meat is... - 43.8942
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Wash the bell pepper slice off the top, remove and discard seeds and pith and cut into quarters.
3. Place pieces under broiler, skin side up.
4. Broil the peppers until skin is lightly charred.
5. Remove and... - 43.1163
Spicy Cod Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Rinse cod and pat dry with paper towels
3. Chop mushrooms, carrots and onion finely
4. Use a food processor (to make this job easy)
5. Spread half of this mixture in a greased baking dish
6. Arrange... - 43.0659
Okra With Olive Oil And Pomegranate Molasses
This is a very simple vegetarian recipe for Okra cooked Olive Oil and Pomegranate molasses. This recipe is very simple and light on the stomach. When people try this recipe out they will be wondering about the secret of the delicious taste and be surprised... - 42.2957
In 8-cup (2 L) dish, combine onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and butter; microwave at High, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring partway through.
Add flour and stir until well blended.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato... - 42.1032
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1. Layer the shredded zucchini and yellow squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp.
3. Rinse the squash and drain well.
4. In a large... - 41.6091
Fettuccine With Calamari In A Spicy Mediterranean Sauce
1) Cook the Fettuccine al dente, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute garlic on medium till golden. Mix in olives, anchovies, capers and continue to cook for 1 minute.
3) Turn down the flame, add in... - 41.399
Spicy Mediterranean Meatballs
Prepare Herbed Meatballs and set aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring, until they begin to soften (about 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, ginger, cumin, paprika, cilantro, vinegar, tomatoes, broth, and bouillon... - 40.8623
Bacon Spicy Potato Salad
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a... - 40.0788
Easy Spicy Shrimps
Peel and devein shrimp.
In a large skillet over low heat, melt butter with olive oil.
Add garlic and shallots and saute for 2 minutes without browning.
Add shrimp, increase heat slightly, and cook shrimp for 3 minutes, or until just done to taste.
Add salt... - 40.0345
Spicy Pickled Peaches
Tie spices loosely in a cheesecloth bag and boil with vinegar, water, salt, and sugar for 10 minutes.
Add peeled whole peaches, a few at a time, and simmer until tender.
When all are done, remove spice bag.
Pack peaches into hot sterilized jars, and fill with... - 38.4693
Spicy Tomato And Lentil Soup
1. Heat the sunflower oil in a large heavy-based saucepan and cook the chopped onion gently for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Stir in the garlic, ginger and cumin, followed by the tomatoes and lentils. Cook over a low heat for a further 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in... - 38.3824
Spicy Okra And Chickpea Salad
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes.
Add okra; saute 5 minutes.
Add chickpeas and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill. - 37.265
Marinated artichokes add flavor to both the crust and the topping of this delicious pizza. - 37.2141
Spicy Mediterranean Prawns
Peel prawns, leaving tails on if desired, and put in a medium-size bowl with rest of ingredients; mix together and leave at least 1 hour.
To make Piquant Sauce, put all ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer 15 minutes.
Before deep-frying prawns in hot... - 36.8333
In a large skillet, saute onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in the tomato sauce, broth, parsley, pimientos, hot sauce, onion salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 35.3355
This pizza uses hummus instead of the usual red sauce - a unique and healthy pizza for those bored with the traditional. - 34.1048
Combine all ingredients in 2-qt casserole.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque, stirring after half the time.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes. - 32.8763
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients together.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 5 hours.
3) Alternately in a slow cooker add the water or beer, salt and spices.
4) Cover and cook on LOW all through the day or all night.
5) Then add the... - 32.5824
Spicy Shrimp Dip
1.Rinse the shrimp in cold water and drain well
2. Mix shrimp,catsup, dry sherry, horesradish and cream cheese together and chill it for a few hours so that the flavor can mix and blend properly
3. Serve with your favorite thin... - 31.0755
1. Combine all ingredients, except for shrimp, in a 1-quart glass casserole. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 4 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 5) for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally during cooking. The sauce should be hot and... - 24.6797
1. Mix the sausages and marinade, then leave for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Place the sausages in an oiled, hinged barbecue rack, then cook for 8-10 mins, turning frequently and brushing with remaining marinade during cooking. Serve with Sweet potato wedges and... - 23.5438
Please watch video or for printable directions and ingredients visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 17.0781