- » Spicy Marinade Fish Chicken
Spicy Marinade Fish Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy marinade fish chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy marinade fish chicken recipes.
Spicy Yogurt Marinade
1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
2. Mix well
3. Use as a marinade with fish, meat or chicken - 35.5699
Place pork, chicken, or fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sake, sugar, tomato paste, garlic, and gingerroot.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.7152
Savory Wine Marinade
Thinly slice the onion; separate into rings.
Combine oil, wine, lime juice, parsley, salt, and pepper sauce; add onion.
Place fish or chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl or a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over meat.
Close bag or cover... - 32.7551
Spicy Fried Fish
This is a spicy dish, wherein the fish is coated with a batter and deep fried in oil. To enhance the flavor of the dish, the fried fish is served with stir fried vegetables and a sauce poured over it. As a variation, the dish can be prepared dry without the... - 0
Barbecue Fish With Coconut
Hosting a party and confused about the menu? Well this recipe is a must include. Watch the chefs prepare this brilliant salmon dish that will sure be liked by all. Watch the video now. - 109.467
Spicy Grilled Thai Chicken
1. In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, combine coconut milk, fish sauce, vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, curry powder, garlic, and hot pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 or up to 8 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot... - 27.9186
Spicy Thai Chicken
This Spicy Thai Chicken tastes amazing ! Try this irresistibly seasoned stir fried chicken with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spicy Thai Chicken are welcome ! - 47.6664
Chicken Wings Spicy And Sweet
1. Mince the garlic and ginger, set aside.
2. In a pan roast the sesame seeds on low flame until brown.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, fresh lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, red pepper paste, minced garlic and ginger and... - 121.66
Baked Fish Nuggets Indian Style
Catfish baked with spicy Indian marinade. Soft pieces of fish with red colored marinade makes for a great healthy appetizer. - 0
Paella With Grilled Chicken And Shrimp
To Make Marinade: Mix all ingredients in glass bowl or jar.
Use immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Place chicken and shrimp in separate glass dishes or heavy zippered plastic bags.
(You may prefer marinating shrimp on skewers to make them easier to grill.)... - 41.5269
Grilled Lamb Kebabs
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Grilled Lamb Kebabs recipe? This recipe of Grilled Lamb Kebabs is sure to receive rave reviews from all.
Kebab is a generic term used to refer to a number of meat dishes, ideally lamb dishes, from the Persian... - 53.0904