- » Spicy Loaf
Spicy Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy loaf recipes.
Spicy Chocolate Loaf
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour a 9" x 5" loaf pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate and nuts.
Beat 3 minutes with electric mixer on medium speed.
Stir in melted chocolate... - 49.3981
Spicy Vegetable Loaf
1.Heat oil in a large trypan and cook garlic, onion, chilli powder, cumin, coriander and turmeric for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
2.Add lentils, carrot, potato, tomatoes and stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until lentils... - 44.354
Make A Date Spicy Fruit Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 9 x 5 x 3-inch nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In small bowl toss dried fruit with 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
3. Into large bowl stir together 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 44.3464
Spicy Turkey Loaf
Combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the onions, bell peppers, celery, and 3 tablespoons of the seasoning mix.
Cook just until the vegetables... - 43.5249
Spicy Ham And Vegetable Loaf
Coat a heavy 10 inch skillet with the cooking spray and set over moderate heat about 30 seconds.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until soft about 5 minutes.
Add the carrots and mushrooms and cook, continuing to stir, until the vegetables are soft... - 42.9463
Spicy Apple Loaf
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Break the egg into a bowl and beat lightly. Stir in the apple sauce, butter or margarine and both sugars. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, sift... - 42.0974
Spicy Loaf Recipes By Category