- » Spicy Lentil Soup
Spicy Lentil Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy lentil soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy lentil soup recipes.
Spicy Lentil Soup With Spinach
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the celery, garlic, onion, and spices.
3. Saute the mixture, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the lentils and the stock.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil.
6.... - 48.2752
Spicy Lentil Soup
Heat the butter in a pan.
Add the bacon and fry lightly.
Add the vegetables and toss gentry until they have absorbed the fat.
Add the stock, bouquet garni and lentils.
Bring to the boil and transfer to the Slo cooker.
Cook for the recommended... - 43.1758
Spicy Tomato And Lentil Soup
1. Heat the sunflower oil in a large heavy-based saucepan and cook the chopped onion gently for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Stir in the garlic, ginger and cumin, followed by the tomatoes and lentils. Cook over a low heat for a further 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in... - 39.8668
Spicy Lentil Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the garlic, onion, and ginger, and fry gently for 2-3 minutes.
Add the parsnip, potato, and celery to the pan and continue to fry gently for 3 minutes.
Stir the curry paste through the vegetables and cook for a further... - 39.6867
Spicy Corn And Lentil Chowder
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add lentils, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic, onion, chili, cardamom and cumin and cook, stirring, for 3... - 36.2582
You May Also Like!
Heat water and lentils to boiling in 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in salt and turmeric.
Cover and simmer until lentils are tender, about 45 minutes.
Cook and stir onion, garlic, cumin and cardamom in Ghee until onion is tender; stir into lentils.
Cook uncovered... - 34.6472
Greek Lentil Soup
1. Wash lentils; drain well.
2. Combine lentils with water, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and oil in large saucepan. Bring to boil. Add tomatoes and bay leaf.
3. Lower heat; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until lentils are tender. - 31.6019
French Lentil Soup
One of my family's favorite soups is the French Lentil Soup. The French Lentil Soup is one of the rare soups which my kids do not fuss about. Easy and quick! - 34.7391
Mexican Lentil Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, and saute 5 minutes or until render.
Add parsnips and next 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Bring vegetable mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30... - 37.0684
Sausage And Lentil Soup
Cook onion, carrot, celery and garlic in oil in Dutch oven over medium heat 5 minutes.
Add lentils, water and bouillon granules.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 30 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Add sausage, tomatoes... - 38.383
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup
1. Roast and grind dry masalas to a fine powder.
2. In a pan add the butter and saute onions, carrots, and ginger-garlic paste for about 3 minutes.
3. Add dal, tomato, powdered masalas, haldi and 5 cups of water. Cover the pan and cook on high heat till... - 41.9999
Lentil Red Pepper Soup
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lentils, onions, carrots, ham hock, stock, and water.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 hours, or until the lentils are tender. Remove the ham hock; finely chop the meat and return it to the... - 30.3561
Bombay Curry Soup
Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
Add the crushed garlic, chilli and curry powders. Fry again until it gives a nice aroma.
Add 6 teacups of water, the tomatoes and the washed masoor dal and cook in a pressure cooker.
When cooked,... - 34.736
Green Lentil Soup
Lentils Soup can be served cold or hot, and is a great source of fiber. - 38.1449
Spicy Lentil Soup Recipes By Category