- » Spicy Indian Eggplant
Spicy Indian Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy indian eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy indian eggplant recipes.
Spicy Stuffed Eggplant
This spicy eggplant dish uses comparatively less oil and it is cooked in a microwave until the final step. - 42.0236
Indian Style Eggplant In Yogurt Sauce
Crispy, spicy baingans cooked in spicy, creamy, smooth yogurt sauce. A nice variation for regular baingan sabzi. It's very aromatic with use of fennel seeds and kasoori methi. Tastes just awesome! - 118.168
Indian Baigan Bharta
Baigan Bharta is a popular Indian dish, which requires very less time to cook.Watch this video here to know how to make this flavorful and delicious dish! - 110.606
Indian Style Brinjal Curry
In a pan add oil when it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop up
Now add curry leaves, onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add methi leaves and fry till they become soft.
Add ginger and garlic paste,brinjal and fry till they are cooked.
Now add tomato and... - 49.9694
Spicy Eggplant Curry
In India, eggplants are cooked in many ways with loads of spices in it. Another great dish that we have is spicy eggplant curry, its low fat, low calories and tastes extremely delicious. It even pairs well both with rotis and rice, so you don’t need to... - 144.359
Want to try a spicy eggplant side dish to go with your Indian bread? Try baigan ka bharta which is easy to make but requires an array of Indian Spices. Chef Manjula speaks about each of them clearly for easy understanding and trying out the recipe. - 96.9533
Eggplant In Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Slice the eggplant into halve lengthwise and crosswise into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces.
3. Brush 3 tablespoons of the oil on every slice.
4. Take a large broiling tray and arrange the eggplant in single layer.
5.... - 46.9942
On popular demand Chef Manjula is showing her viewers a very popular Indian curry dry, aloo baingan. It is an Indian eggplant and potato curry dry with some dry powdered spices. It’s a very delicious main dish to serve with rice or Indian bread. A must try... - 125.411
1. Fry the bread in ghee and set aside.
2. Fry onions and add ginger, green chillies and tomatoes in a skillet. Let this mix cook for 5 minutes before adding milk and coriander leaves.
3. Once the milk starts to boil, add the crumbled bread slices and... - 0
Spicy Brinjal Curry
1. Melt the tamrind paste in warm water for 30 mins.
2. Microwave drum sticks with a pinch of salt and little water for 30-60 seconds and set aside.
3. For the spicy curry sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add channa daal, urad daal and stir.
4.... - 99.6164
Spicy Tomatoes And Aubergines With Chickpeas
Heat the corn oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the diced onion and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat and stir in the ginger, turmeric, garlic, garam masala, ground coriander and chilli powder.
Pour in the tomatoes and their juice, then the... - 39.3955
Baingan Bharta is a popular Eggplant Curry that goes well with Indian Bread/Rotis/Chapathis. Traditionally the eggplant is roasted directly over flame/fire until the skin shrivels and peels off easily. Roasting the eggplant over fire gives it a smoky flavor... - 48.3858
Stuffed Eggplant Spicemix
Eggplants are often cooked with spices to go with rice preparations or rotis. Here is a recipe by Madhura to make Stuffed Baingan Masala or Stuffed Eggplant Spicemix with lot of Indian spices along with eggplants. Great with rotis! - 114.844
Onion And Eggplant Pakora
How about having some South Asian style fritters with a touch of spice to it? In the video, chef is making fritters with two different ingredients. However the batters for both are same and is made with chickpea flour and spices. While she dips eggplant... - 122.059
Coconut Eggplant Curry
Cut eggplant into 3 inch long pieces and soak them in warm salty water for 10 mins. Drain and pat dry.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a skillet and fry the eggplant until they turn slightly soft and change color. Drain excess oil on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
Grind... - 43.4235
If you have never tried this spicy eggplant chutney, you are really missing on a super foodie experience. Eggplant chutney is so yummy, that you would love to use it for your everyday meal. Whenever you prepare, make it in large amount, so that you can store... - 155.764
India Spiced Eggplant
Place whole eggplant in a shallow pan and bake in a 400° oven until very soft (about 50 minutes).
Cut a slit in eggplant and scoop out pulp; discard large seed pockets, skin, and stem.
Coarsely chop pulp; place in a colander to drain.
Heat oil... - 43.7012
Aloo-baingan (potato-eggplant Curry)
Aloo-Baingan is yet another Indian curry prepared by simmering potatoes and eggplants in a tomato-onion based gravy. Eggplants and potatoes make an absolutely delicious combination and the simmering of these vegetables in this delicious gravy result in a... - 41.9216
Egg Plant Masala
1. Cut a big Egg plant in three cylindrical pieces and then cut these in medium thick pieces
2. In a bowl, put the egg plant and mix with 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 3/4 tsp Red Chilli powder, 1 tsp salt, 3 tsps oil.... - 45.8449
Methi Brinjal Curry
In a pan put oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to splutter,
Then add curry leaves,onion and fry till onion turns to brown colour.
Then add methi leaves and fry till it becomes mashy.
Now add ginger and garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes.
Then... - 48.5817
Brinjal Methi And Aloo Sabzi
In a pan add oil,when it is hot add mustard seeds.
When it starts to splutter add onion and fry till golden brown.
Then add methi leaves,ginger and garlic paste and fry till it turns soft.
Now add brinjal,aloo,tomato,water and allow themto cook and tomato... - 46.4798
Indian Baingan Bharta
Indian Baingan Bharta is definitely one of the best Indian eggplant dishes. This roasted eggplant mash is full of amazing flavors coming from the earthy spices. You can use it as a vegan main dish, as a great side dish or even as a spread. Watch this nice... - 153.225
This delicious Indian eggplant and rice dish is always a winning combination. - 39.2845
Curried Eggplant & Radish Salad
Wanting to prepare a different dinner, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried eggplant garnished with boiled eggs and serve with rice. Team up with radish salad. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy tips from Bhal Dave. - 65.3901
Moong Ki Hari Dal With Brinjal Curry
In a pressure cooker put oil,then add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Then add curry leaves,onion and fry till it turns to golden brown.
Now add methi leaves and fry till it becomes soft
Add brinjal,aloo tomato and fry till tomato becomes mashy and brinjal... - 49.7934
1. Heat Oil in a kadai. Fry Channa dal till golden brown and keep it aside.
2. In same oil temper Mustard seeds, Curry leaves and add Brinjal pieces.
3. Fry for a few mins then add Turmeric Powder, Hing, Salt, Tamarind Water, Rasam Powder, Fried Channa dal ... - 40.3892
first chop brinjal and keep inside the water.keep a bowl on gas when it is heat put mustard allow till it splutter,then add curry leaves,onion and fry till it changes its colour to brown,then add chopped methi leaves fry till it becomes soft,now add ginger... - 22.8904
* Cook 1 cup basmati rice with 2 cups of water and 1/4 tsp of salt.
* Heat oil in a big non stick pan and add mustard seeds and let it splutter, then add urad dal chana dal, 1 dry red chilli, curry leaves and onions, fry till golden brown.
* Now add the... - 43.0627
Stuffed Brinjal Curry
First wash Brinjal and cut 4 sides .
Stuff the Grinded masala inside the brinjal keep aside.
In a pressure cooker add Oil when it is hot add Mustard seeds,curry leaves and fry for a sec.
Then add the stuffed brinjal,water little,salt,lemon juice and taste... - 43.1531
Baigan Ka Salan
1. Soak the red chillies, mustard and cumin seeds in vinegar and when the chillies have turned soft, grind to a paste adding the rest of the ingredients. Set aside the ground paste.
2. Slit the brinjals full length, then cut into 1-1 1/2" pieces or as... - 44.8391
Toovar Lilva Brinjal Upma
In a kadai put oil,when it is hot
Add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Then add jeers seeds,urad dal,channa dal,curry leaves,onion,greenchillies.
Fry onion till it turns light pink.
Then add ginger and garlic paste and fry for 3mins.
Now add brinjal and fry... - 49.1192
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit the brinjals lengthwise into 4-8 pieces, each as desired.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, and leave aside for an hour or so.
3. Grind the tamarind in vinegar to a paste.
4. When about to fry, take the... - 48.4321
Baigan Ka Bharta
1)In a wok, heat ghee and fry the cumin, onion and garlic until golden.
2)Add eggplants and tomato and mix well.
3)Then, add the next three ingredients and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Stir constantly.
4)Sprinkle coriander and serve... - 42.6829
Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry
1. In each eggplant make a "+" slit opening up to the crown area and cut a long purple eggplant into long single pieces.
2. Place the cut eggplants in water until ready to cook.
3. Blend all the stuffing ingredients into smooth paste... - 127.759
Curried Green Tomatoes & Eggplant Side Dish
Green tomatoes and eggplant have exotic flavors and blending them up together creates this wonderful curry, which can be served as a side dish. Prepared using vegetables and spices available in your kitchen, you can make this wonderful dish in minutes. And... - 67.1736
Vankaya Pachi Pulusu
This Vankaya Pachi pulusu is a popular dish in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Here is an authentic Indian dish for all you eggplant lovers. It is something that you would love. Enjoy the difference. - 38.0025
Spicy Indian Eggplant Recipes By Category
Spicy Indian Eggplant Dish: