Spicy Hot Dog
- » Spicy Hot Dog Sauce
Spicy Hot Dog Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy hot dog sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy hot dog sauce recipes.
Spicy Sour Cream Sauce For Hot Dogs
1. In a blender jar, put together 1/2 cup sour cream and all remaining ingredients; process at low speed for about 3-5 seconds until onion is chopped finely.
2. Stop the blender and add remaining sour cream.
3. Push ingredients near the blades, blend... - 33.4325
Barbecue Sauce For Hot Dogs
Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
Score hot dogs diagonally on three sides.
Barbecue, basting with sauce about three times while cooking. - 27.2378
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.695
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Combine the first 8 ingredients in skillet or saucepan, and bring to a boil. Cover, and simmer 2-3 minutes. Add frankfurters, and cover again.
Cook until frankfurters are thoroughly heated and glazed, about 3 minutes.
Lift each frankfurter into heated roll,... - 37.5915
Chili Bacon Cheese Hot Dog
A hot dog with chili, cheese, bacon and many more - how do you like the idea? No more It's going to be the same boring and dull hot dog. Make it yourself and then experience the extravaganza. - 110.868
Hot Dog Casserole
Hot Dog Casserole is a succulent and spicy hot dog dish that is perfect for your informal get together dinners at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Hot Dog Casserole recipe. - 23.7347
Tom's Buffalo Dogs
1)With a paper towel dry the hot dogs to avoid oil splatter. Deep fry the hot dog for 2 minutes at 375 degrees.
2)In a pan pour the buffalo wing sauce and coat the hot dog well.
3)Top the hot dog with minced celery and blue cheese and some... - 113.434
Spicy Glazed Wieners
1. Cut each frankfurter diagonally into 6 pieces; set aside.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat cranberry sauce and remaining ingredients, stirring, until cranberry sauce melts and mixture becomes smooth. Add frankfurter pieces; heat through. - 20.6698
Texas Spicy Wiener Sauce
1) In a pan add all the ingredients except the cornstarch and bring to a boil and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
2) After 30 minutes slowly add the cornstarch mixture, stirring constantly to thicken the sauce. Bring back to a boil, and keep... - 136.418
Sabrett's Onion Sauce
Would you like to make sabrett's onion sauce for your hot dogs at home? Look at this impressive video that shares an outstanding recipe for this flavorful sauce that is absolutely simple and easy to prepare. Watch the video and make this sweet, sour and spicy... - 119.046
North Jersey Texas Wiener Sauce
Are you looking for a recipe for hot wiener sauce? Watch this excellent video that shares an easy recipe for this hot and spicy beef sauce. The video is well explained and interesting to see. Try out this wiener sauce recipe at home and amaze your family with... - 113.659
Party Special Sweet And Spicy Cocktail Wieners
Planning a July 4th picnic? Then grab this wiener before you leave home! In this video, Betty explains a simple yet sumptuous sweet and spicy cocktail wiener recipe. Perfect for picnics and parties, this slow cooker recipe cooked in wonderful red currant... - 90.779
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 127.106
Barbecued Frank Kebabs
1) Take 8 8-inch bamboo skewers and soak them in cold water for several hours or overnight.
2) Either build a hot fire or set an electric or gas grill on high according to manufacturer-€™s directions.
3) Thread 3 pieces of hot dog, 2 red onion... - 34.7405
Grilled Stuffed Franks
Combine tomato sauce, mustard, sugar, and garlic powder in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
Slice frankfurters lengthwise to make a pocket.
Stuff each pocket with... - 31.8642
South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 2
Made some Beef Outside skirt steak Fajita tacos and seasoned them with D-Dogs BBQ Rub. Watch the South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 1 or else your recipe will be incomplete. - 78.3334
South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 1
Made some Beef Outside skirt steak Fajita tacos and seasoned them with D-Dogs BBQ Rub. Watch the South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 2 for complete recipe. - 78.8047
Pizza With Toppings
Having kids around and pleasing them making a lovely pizza can be so easy through this recipe. Check out Chef Tamra making pizza starting right with the dough and delicious toppings as well. Great pizza playdate with kids! - 115.293