- » Spicy Hard Cooked Egg Coconut Milk
Spicy Hard Cooked Egg Coconut Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy hard cooked egg coconut milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy hard cooked egg coconut milk recipes.
Spicy Ceylon Egg Curry
1. Hard-boil the eggs, crack, cool in water. Shell and cut into halves.
2. Grate coconut. Grind and make a thick and a thin extraction.
3. Slit green chillies. Slice onions, chop ginger.
4. In a pan put together all the ingredients except eggs, thick coconut... - 45.6172
Fried Egg With Spicy Sauce
1) Mix together shallots, garlic, chilli peppers, shrimp paste, sugar, salt and lemon rind.
2) In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and brown the eggs in it. Drain.
3) Use the same skillet and heat 2 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the... - 44.1866
Heat Oil in a skillet or a pan on medium flame
Add Bay Leaf, Cloves, Cinnamon, Cumin Seeds and Fennel Seeds.
Once Cumin and Fennel seeds turn light brown, add Onion and sauté till it turns brown.
Add the following powders: Turmeric, Chili, Coriander and... - 42.4686
Burmese Spicy Chicken
1) Cut the chickens into bite-size pieces.
2) In a saucepan, saute the onions, garlic, ginger and curry powder in the oil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Stir in the chickens and saute for 10 minutes.
4) Then stir in 2 cups... - 47.3753
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
Khanom Jin Namya
Khanom Jin Namya Curry is a popular lunch for many busy Thais, and it is also a traditional meal for Thai New Year’s/Songkran. You can make it yourself as below, or use an easy and tasty Namya Curry paste from the tin or tub available at Asian Markets. I... - 51.4843