- » Spicy Grilled Lamb Chop
Spicy Grilled Lamb Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy grilled lamb chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy grilled lamb chop recipes.
Spicy Grilled Lamb Chops
Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
Trim excess fat from lamb chops.
Grill lamb chops 5 to 6 inches over medium cools 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness, basting frequently with sauce. - 33.6823
Moroccan Grilled Lamb Chops
1. In a large bowl place the lamb chops.
2. Add the chopped mint leaves, parsley, crushed garlic cloves, olive oil, and spices to the bowl. Mix well.
3. Put a little bit of water to dilute the mixture. Mix well.
4. Cover the bowl with a plastic... - 120.862
Lamb Chops With Spicy Pear Sauce
Combine 2 tablespoons of the melted butter with vinegar, salt, and spices and rub into chops.
Let stand 2 hours, then broil in hot pan with 1 tablespoon butter. - 28.1147
Spicy Lamb Chops
Remove the seeds from the soaked red chilli if you don't like things too hot and put it in a mortar with the grated zest, garlic, coriander and salt.
Pound with a pestle to a smooth paste, adding a few drops of lemon juice to moisten if necessary.
Pound in... - 38.1207
Spicy Barbecued Lamb Chops
In a shallow baking pan, stir together wine, oil, garlic, salt, ground cumin, cinnamon, cumin seed, and onion.
Turn lamb chops in marinade to moisten all sides, then arrange in a single layer.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day,... - 36.3368
Spicy Lamb Chops In A Tomato Rosemary Marinade
1. Arrange lamb chops in a shallow baking dish.
2. Combine tomato paste, oil, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour over lamb chops and marinate, covered, overnight in refrigerator.
3. Broil or grill 5 minutes on each side, or until... - 28.735
Spicy Lamb Kabobs With Grapes
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients except the Iamb, grapes and salt.
Coat the meat evenly with the mixture.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Thirty minutes before grilling, soak 8 bamboo... - 39.0803
Spicy Lamb Sticks
1. Scrape any meat and fat from exposed bones of cutlets. Place cutlets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place curry paste, garlic, coriander, paprika and yogurt in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Spoon marinade over cutlets and... - 28.2752
Spicy Ground Lamb Kebabs
1. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. Combine lamb, onion, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and cinnamon in a large bowl. With your hands, knead the ingredients thoroughly. Divide into 4 equal pieces and form each... - 35.2608
Spicy Lamb Burger With Cucumber Raita And Roasted Tomato
1. Preheat an oven at 375 degrees.
To make the cucumber raita :
2. Peel the cucumber, halve it, then coop out the seeds and grate.
3. In a bowl add the grated cucumber, grated red onion, toasted cumin powder and plain yogurt mix... - 113.51
Spicy Lamb Kebabs
Trim all visible fat from the meat.
Mix together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Place the meat in the marinade and leave for about 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Reserve the marinade and thread the strips of meat on to four long or eight short... - 41.0382
Saucy Lamb Riblets
Trim excess fat from riblets.
Cook riblets, covered, in boiling salted water till tender, 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
Meanwhile, cook onion in oil till tender.
Add catsup, water, Worcestershire, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and hot pepper sauce; heat... - 42.8273
Spicy Lamb Burgers
In skillet, saute onion and curry powder in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in almonds and pineapple.
In bowl, combine onion mixture thoroughly with lamb, bread crumbs, eggs and pepper.
Shape meat mixture into 6 patties.
Grill patties, on uncovered grill,... - 35.7255
Pork Chops With Piquant Sauce
Cook the chops under a preheated moderate grill (broiler) for 15 minutes on each side.
Melt the butter in a pan and saute the onion for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and gradually add the stock, ketchup and brown... - 41.2808
Apricot Lamb Kabobs
In saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Place cooked onion, garlic, oil, apricots, vinegar, brown sugar, curry powder, hot pepper sauce, and 1 teaspoon salt in blender container.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Return... - 39.437
Spicy Lamb And Aubergines
1. Brush a Swiss roll tin with oil.
2. Preheat the oven at 200°C (400°F) mark 6.
3. In a saucepan bring the milk to the boil with 7.5 ml (1 1/2 level tsp) salt and the nutmeg.
4. Lower theheat and steadily pour in the semolina,... - 45.0554
Spicy Lamb And Apricot Burgers
Soak apricots in water for 12 hours.
Drain and place in a blender or food processor.
Add orange juice and puree.
In a bowl, place apricot puree, catsup, curry powder, garam masala and chili powder.
Add lamb and mix again.
Add breadcrumbs, parsley,... - 43.534
Spicy Polenta Pie
1. Fry the onion in the oil for 5 mins, stir in the mince, then fry for a further 5 mins until evenly, coloured. Mix in the jar of sauce. Bring to the boil, cover, then simmer for 20 mins, adding a splash of water if it starts to get too thick.
2. Heat grill... - 31.2931
Lamb Kebab With Eggplant
If you enjoy barbecue dishes, you will definitely love Lamb Kebab with Eggplant! Whether you want to serve your family or guests, this dish ensures that you treat your family or guests to an appetizing meal! Bon Appetite! - 96.8373
Marinated Mixed Grill
Place lamb, beef, sausage, chicken, and Canadian-style bacon in a large plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine oil, vinegar, onion, parsley, cilantro, oregano, red pepper, salt, and black pepper; pour over meat in bag.
Marinate... - 42.2559
London Broil Lamb Style
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Blend ground meats, onion, garlic, parsley and egg in mixer until well incorporated.
Shape mixture into steaks, wrap sirloin around outside and secure with toothpicks.
Place on hot grill and cook 12 to 14 minutes depending on... - 30.7288
Mediterranean Kefta Kabob
Here is a fantastic video that shows how to make a popular Mediterranean Kefta kabobs. The chef here also gives great cooking and serving suggestions. The kabobs can be grilled, baked or cooked in a pan and served with Baba Ganoush or Tabouli or Hummus or ... - 106.054
Place pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine yogurt, chutney, oil, green onion, mustard, curry powder, and mint.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.0965
Sweet And Spicy Meats
1. In a small saucepan add vegetable oil, soy sauce, molasses, vinegar and onion. Heat on medium flame to a boiling point and then cover the saucepan. Allow to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes till liquid reduces to half it’s quantity.
2. In a shallow... - 31.475
Lamb With Mango And Chilli
1. To make the spicy mango relish, cut the mango lengthwise down both sides of the large, flat stone and discard the stone. Peel the mango and cut the flesh into evenly-sized chunks.
2. Place the cider vinegar, sugar, cinnamon and spices in a small pan and... - 40.9136
Mixed Grill With Fresh Thyme And Maple Glazed Onions
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Preheat grill before grilling.
3. Brush oil onto veal and lamb; season with salt, pepper and thyme. Using waxed paper, cover and keep aside to stand at room temperature for 2 hours for the meat to... - 42.4608
Mutton Dopiaza is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 42.668
Indonesian Sate With Peanut Sauce
1 Place the meat cubes and chicken cubes in a shallow nonmetal bowl. In a small mixing bowl stir together the coconut milk, onion, dry mustard, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, and 1 clove garlic. Pour over meat, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the... - 34.0964
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 124.18