- » Spicy Fruit Puree
Spicy Fruit Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Fruit Puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Fruit Puree recipes.
Spicy Fruit Puree
1) In a large bowl, put the dried fruit with three-quarters of the water and the sugar.
2) Leave to soak them overnight.
3) Pit the prunes.
4) Peel the apple core and slice them.
4) Transfer dried fruits to a saucepan, add remaining... - 39.8496
You May Also Like!
Refrigerator Apple Butter
Pare, core and quarter apples.
Combine in blender with water, sweetener and spices.
Blend till mixture is smooth.
Cook over low heat till thickened, approximately 45 minutes.
In blender container, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup water.
Transfer boiling apple... - 31.8582
Spicy Prune Nut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla and eggs. Stir in the dry ingredients, milk, prunes, and nuts.
4. Spoon into... - 38.8181
Spicy Plum Chutney
The plum chutney is a cooked chutney with blue plums and apples, along with spices. Combined with plum pureee and cooked till thick, the plum chutney has added onions and brown sugar with cayenne which makes it sweet and spicy. - 36.3304
Spicy Cherry Sauce
Place cherries, cloves and cinnamon in a 1 1/2 qt.glass cas serole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Remove cloves and cinnamon.
Force cherries through a sieve or puree in a blender.
Combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in water and corn syrup.
Gradually... - 41.3352
Spicy Prune Roll Up
Grease a 15 x 10 x 1 in. (37 x 25 x 3 cm) jelly-roll pan; line it with wax paper; grease the paper.
Measure the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon into a sifter.
Beat the eggs in a medium bowl until foamy; gradually beat in the sugar and acesulfame-K until... - 39.5159
Spicy Apple Carrot Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry milk, baking powder, salt, allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and flour.
3. Combine the honey, oil, eggs, and vanilla and stir into the dry ingredients. Fold in the apple and carrot. Spoon into... - 36.3647
Spicy Apple Sauce
Soak the raisins in hot water.
Peel, core and slice the apples and cook in a small amount of water until softened.
Beat the cooked apple to a puree and mix with the drained raisins, the salt, peppers, cinnamon and horseradish sauce.
Reheat and just before... - 34.1061
Spicy Persimmon Pudding
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Sift flour with sugar, soda, salt, and spices into a large bowl.
Mix persimmons with eggs, milk, and butter and add to dry ingredients, a little at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into a greased 13"x9"x2" pan and bake,... - 40.1733
Tart & Spicy Apple Soup
Cut 1 apple in half; set aside 1 half for garnish.
Peel, core and slice remaining apples.
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add apple slices and onion; saute until onion is tender.
Add curry powder, paprika, salt, lemon peel and Meat Broth or... - 41.206
Spicy Pumpkin Pudding
Pour the milk into a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until warm but not boiling.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, apple butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
Slowly pour in the warm milk and mix in... - 39.6053