- » Spicy Fritters
Spicy Fritters Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy fritters recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy fritters recipes.
Paruppu Vadai/ Masal' Vada - South Indian Style Lentil Fritters
1. Soak the chana dal in water for 2 hours.
2. In a blender, add the soaked chana dal, red chilies, salt and little water for grinding. Grind them coarsely and not into a paste.
3. In a bowl, remove the batter from the blender, add in... - 95.5347
Crispy Zucchini Fritters
Zucchini always makes a great meal! This recipe is a demonstration of making zucchini fritters. Flavored with lime and pepper. The ingredients shown in the video, allow you to make some variations for the fritters. Watch and learn! - 84.593
Spicy Onion Fritters
In a medium-size bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
In a small bowl, combine water and yogurt.
Stir liquid into dry ingredients until batter is smooth and free from lumps.
In a small skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 45.2565
Spicy Courgette Fritters
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Meanwhile, squeeze the excess moisture out of the grated courgettes; the easiest way to do this is to place all the courgettes in a clean tea towel and squeeze well.
Mix together the egg and flour until smooth.
Add all the other... - 42.0629
Spicy Meat Fritters
1. While the potatoes are still warm, mash them in the pan until they are well broken up. Add to the minced beef and mix well together.
2. Finely chop the onion, spring onions and garlic. Add to the meat with the ground nutmeg, coriander and cumin. Stir in... - 32.4848
Spicy Crispy Mirchi Bajji (chilli Fritters)
Mirchi Bajji is from Andhra. Spicy and deep fried they are one of the favorite street food and snack. They are crisp fired on the outside and sift and stuffed inside. Stuffing is to anyone’s discretion. - 0
Cottage Cheese Fritters- Paneer Pakodas
1. In a bowl, combine, rice flour, chickpea flour, curry leaves, salt, cottage cheese. Blend well.
2. Add onion, cilantro, ginger, green chili, ground cumin, turmeric. Mix well.
3. In a pan, heat oil over medium flame. Add spoonful of batter into the... - 0
Ribbon Fritters: and easy snack that lasts for a month and goes great with tea! I made these for my son's school's fundraiser, and lots of people loved it, hope you do too!(: - 0