- » Spicy Fritter
Spicy Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy fritter recipes.
Mirchi Bajji - Mirapakaya Bajji - Mirchi Bonda
Mirchi Bajji is a very popular Indian snack . It is the stuffing that makes them differ from various regions. They taste great whether you make them stuffed with masala or just fry them as they are without any stuffing! Here is the recipe how I prepare at... - 133.191
Deep Fried Bread Pakoras
Are you looking for an Indian recipe that can be a snack, appetizer and even finger food? Something that can be enjoyed with family and can be served to guests or party? Well, Chef Manjula makes deep fried bread pakoras that look stunningly delicious. She is... - 126.921
Ribbon Fritters: and easy snack that lasts for a month and goes great with tea! I made these for my son's school's fundraiser, and lots of people loved it, hope you do too!(: - 123.227
Gobhi 65 - Fried Cauliflower Indian
Learn how to make delicious Gobhi 65 which is an Indian fried cauliflower recipe. It is great as a snack, appetizer or side with your main course. - 109.847
Bharwan Mirchi Pakore- Stuffed Pepper Fritters
1. Place a pan on flame, heat oil, add spice mix and allow them to splutter.
2. Add turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander cumin seed powder, red chili powder, shredded coconut, and ground peanut. Stir and cook until fragrant.
3.... - 109.187
Cottage Cheese Fritters- Paneer Pakodas
1. In a bowl, combine, rice flour, chickpea flour, curry leaves, salt, cottage cheese. Blend well.
2. Add onion, cilantro, ginger, green chili, ground cumin, turmeric. Mix well.
3. In a pan, heat oil over medium flame. Add spoonful of batter into the... - 105.093
If you can have eggs for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, try this egg crispy. Here, egg is coated with a batter and deep fried. It can be served with tomato ketchup or any spicy sauce. Best served as a snack, egg crispy can also work as a side dish. - 101.828
Paruppu Vadai/ Masal' Vada - South Indian Style Lentil Fritters
1. Soak the chana dal in water for 2 hours.
2. In a blender, add the soaked chana dal, red chilies, salt and little water for grinding. Grind them coarsely and not into a paste.
3. In a bowl, remove the batter from the blender, add in... - 97.4741
Mirchi (green Pepper) Bhajji Making Made Easier
Mirchi Bhajji is a daringly spicy snack which is very popular in Andhra. On a rainy and cold day nothing can cheer you up as these delicious, spicy, tamarind stuffed and batter fried chili fritters. Watch this video to learn how to make these delicious... - 91.2651
Damn 'hot' Scotch Bonnet-chili Poppers
Wondering what to serve in your cocktail party? This recipe of HOT Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers can come handy to you. It's simple, easy but extremely mouth-watering. Make sure to make in large amount, because there is a high chance that these are not going to... - 84.7065
Mirchi Bajji is a common Indian tea-time snack. Though it involves deep-frying, this snack can be enjoyed once in a while for its hot and tangy taste. - 47.8748
Shred the chillies and onion and chop the spinach leaves.
Mix all the ingredients into a stiff batter with cold water.
Drop a teaspoonful at a time into very hot oil, and fry until golden brown, then drain.
This recipe can include thyme, ground cloves,... - 38.5913
Monsoon Delight - Aloo Bonda (potato Fritter)
Aloo Bonda is a delicious recipe of India, which is loved by all age groups, whether kids or elders. In every region they have their own version of this delicious snack, here I am presenting a North - Indian version of the recipe that is easy to make and... - 33.814
Machher Dimer Kaliya (fish Egg Fritter Curry)
Machher Dimer Bora or Fish Egg Fritter - is a favorite snack for almost every Bengali in the world. You can also serve this as a main dish, by making a spicy curry with these crispy, crunchy fritters. It is one of the fish delicacies from classic Bengali... - 33.7869
Spicy Paneer Pakoda
Pakoda is a delicious snack prepared in most Indian homes. Check out this recipe to know its preparation. - 27.5773
Crispy Batter Fried Fish
1. Wash fish pieces and apply salt. Set them aside (any fresh water fish can be used).
2. Prepare the batter by mixing gram flour, chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice and water. Mix till the batter is smooth... - 26.1198
Authentic Thai Fish Cake
These little fish cakes come from my friend Radissa. She is from Thailand and was kind enough to make these for us. I hope you give these a try. They are pretty amazing. - 0
Spicy Fritter Recipes By Category