- » Spicy Fried Chili Peanut
Spicy Fried Chili Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy fried chili peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy fried chili peanut recipes.
Appetizing Chili Cheese Fries
If you are looking for an easy and quick appetizer that can be whomped up in minutes, chili cheese fries recipe is for your taking. Betty shares a simple appetizer recipe that is so mouth-watering and easy to make. A tasty treat that none would want to miss!... - 100.659
Spicy Green Beans With Peanuts And Soy Sauce
Take a look at this spicy green beans recipe combined with the flavors of soy sauce and peanuts is sure to wake up your taste buds. Watch the video to get step by step instructions to make a complete dish. This is a great choice if you like thai food and is a... - 85.0176
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 39.5245
Peruvian Balls With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Personally, I think that this Peruvian Balls In Spicy Peanut Sauce is the best in the world. That is why I am excited about sharing this with you. I simply love Peruvian Balls In Spicy Peanut Sauce which is believed to be a popular South American dish. I am... - 50.0345
1. In a large bowl, combine kecap manis, sambal oelek, garlic, ground coriander, palm sugar, sesame oil, and water. Mix well.
2. Drop beef slices and mix to coat well.
3. Cover bowl with saran wrap, and pop it in refrigerator for 20... - 93.2719
Masala Peanut / Peanut Pakoda
Take the peanut in a big bowl.sprinkle gram flour, asofoetida, chili powder, salt and butter and mix well.
Sprinkle water little by little and mix well ( take care not to add excess water).
Heat oil in a kadai.
When the oil is hot, wet your hand in water and... - 37.9794
Chewda ( Chuduva, A Snack ) Making Made Easier
Chivda makes such a delicious and easy family snack to be enjoyed with tea. There are so many varieties of chivda, but this recipe shows us how to make one of the most popular and loved version typically made in Maharashtrian homes, It is a spicy poha... - 82.8296
Southwestern Chili Relleno
Southwestern Chili Rellenos is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Southwestern Chili Rellenos; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.9257
In a pan put oil and allow to become heat.
Then add mustard seeds,jeera seeds allow to splutter.
Add channadal,uraddal,peanuts and fry for 2mins.
Then add onion,greenchillies,garlic and fry till they turns brown colour.
Now add tomatoes and fry till they... - 50.2594
Stir-fried Lobster With Spicy Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in black vinegar, water, salted black bean with chili sauce, corn starch and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the peanut oil and heat. Add in bottom parts of green onion, garlic and ginger, sauté for few... - 0
Spicy Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
1 Whisk together the broth, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, and chili-garlic paste in a bowl until smooth; set aside.
2 Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Add 2 teaspoons of the oil, swirl to coat the pan,... - 32.2221
Spicy Fried Pork And Vegetables
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic and saute until browned.
Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard garlic.
Add onions and mushrooms to skillet and saute until lightly browned; add pork and chilies and stir to combine.
Cook until thoroughly... - 31.143
Spicy Fried Pork N Vegetables
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic and saute until browned (be careful not to burn).
Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard garlic.
Add onions and mushrooms to skillet and saute until lightly browned; add pork and chilies and stir to... - 30.3633
Mix Vegetable Salad
Interesting salad for lunch?? Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make this. Made with a spicy peanut sauce, this is a great change from the otherwise regular salads. Healthy and nutritious, this is a great recipe to try out. - 112.351
Spicy Ma Po Tofu
Spicy Ma Po Tofu is a very popular Chinese dish, so anyone who likes Chinese food would love this dish. Tofu is rich in protein and has many healthy benefits which includes prevention of cancer. Again chef Michelle makes the dish in a jiffy, faster than one... - 118.442
Hot And Spicy Tofu With Pasta
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat peanut oil; add pepper, onion, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and chili oil,... - 33.5567
Spicy Oats Pancake
1. In a blender grind the oats till flour type texture is attained.
2. In a mixing bowl mix a cup of oats flour and semolina.
3. Mix well adding turmeric powder, whole cumin seeds, red chili powder, garam masala, coriander powder and salt, then add... - 111.089
Spicy Onion Fritters
In a medium-size bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
In a small bowl, combine water and yogurt.
Stir liquid into dry ingredients until batter is smooth and free from lumps.
In a small skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 42.9823
Gai Phrik Khao Phat
This is a great quick and very tasty recipe for leftover brown rice. It is important that the rice is throughly chilled and not mushy or too moist. You need the rice kernels to be separate. It can be served as a complete one plate meal, or qs a side dish in... - 53.4669
How To Make Mee Goreng, Fresh Noodle Making
1. On a flat surface, pour the flour and make a well in the middle of it.
2. In the flour, crack eggs and mix it well. Knead it well with your hands and wrap it with saran wrap. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Slice the vegetables and chop the... - 0
Sabudana Ki Khichdi
Chef Manjula has come up with a very different recipe using tapioca or sabudana. She makes the dish slightly spicy and the dish has a very good soft and crunchy texture. Crunchy peanuts come as a surprise in the dish and is the most essential ingredient of... - 129.189
Cut boiled Potatoes into bite size cubes and keep in mixing bowl.
Sprinkle Salt and Lime Juice on the Potatoes and gently mix.
Heat Oil in a pan.
Add Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds and allow them to sputter.
Add Asofoetida, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds.
Once... - 44.5003
Sukhi Aloo Ki Sabji
Chefs have a recipe that's going to delight potato loves and anyone who likes simple yet delicious food. Sukhi Aloo Ki Sabji is an authentic and rustic Indian side dish. Chefs have shown a very easy way for preparing this dish without compromising on the... - 152.091
Ask a South Indian house wife what she does with left over rice and the answer will surely be “I make chitranna.” Or ask a south Indian what his mother or wife gives him to eat when he is making a long journey; the answer is sure to me “chitranna.”... - 137.056
Thai Chicken Dip
You'll feel guilty for all the praise, because it is so easy to make. - 34.3633
A spicy Thai noodle dish with chicken and vegetables. It's Great for Birthday Party & Fun Time. - 40.735
Homemade Kung Pao Shrimp
Have you been looking for the authentic kung pao shrimp recipe? your search ends right here. Watch this video to learn a detailed procedure to prepare Easy Kung Pao Shrimp. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this. - 108.176
Kung Pao Shrimp
Learn how to cook shrimp like a professional with this Chinese food restaurant copycat recipe. This P.F. Chang's Copycat Kung Pao Shrimp recipe from Anne Colagioia will show you that cooking shrimp to perfection can be simple thanks to Asian food copycat... - 104.931
Bhindi Ravaiya Or Kalonji - Bhindi Masala - Stuffed Okra
All those Indians who love eating lady finger will really love this dish made by Chef Bhavna. It's yummy and different from the regular recipes. You can serve it with rice or roti. Watch the video and do try out this recipe. - 104.545
C'mon, who doesn't love some tasty meatballs... They're super fun, totally easy, and definitely delicious! In this episode, I make a Vietnamese-style version of the ground pork-sphere. - 111.303
Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
Try out these Asian style mushroom lettuce wraps for an appetizing snack or even for lunch. Watch this impressive video to make this wonderful dish. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. This video is a must watch! - 108.891
Spicy Cardamom Chicken
Spicy Cardamom Chicken has a Grand taste. The Hot chilli and Cream gives the Spicy Cardamom Chicken Magnificent taste. Must catch it - 38.7286
Spicy Cardamom Chicken
1) Wash chicken and pat dry on paper towels.
2) In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
3) Mix in garlic, cardamom, and coriander and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Add in the chicken and lightly brown all over.
5) Add chiles and stir-fry for... - 41.1
Spicy Pork Spare Rib
Looking for an inexpensive but flavorful dish for your upcoming party? Then look no further here in this video the chef provides clear directives to make pork spare rib combined with 5 spices and soy sauce. This is a must try for all those who like adding a... - 88.5342
Spicy Chicken In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
1. Place chicken, onion, garlic, coriander stalks and water in a saucepan over a low heat, bring to simmering and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove chicken from liquid. Strain cooking liquid and discard solids. Reserve liquid for sauce.
2. To make sauce, place... - 37.2616
Roast Duck In Spicy Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Pierce duck all over with fork and place on rack in roasting pan.
Pour boiling water into pan and roast duck 45 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and pour off accumulated fat and juices.
Return to oven and roast until duck is cooked, about... - 41.8202