- » Spicy French
Spicy French Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy french recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy french recipes.
French Chicken Cordon Bleu And Peppercorn Sauce
Have a great cooking experience with Steve as he cooks chicken cordon bleu and peppercorn sauce in his kitchen. Watch this excellent video that would surely inspire you to cook this delicious chicken dish to amaze your guests! - 114.177
Have you ever tried of replenting restaurant style Chicken Casserole? Enjoy this hearty chicken casserole packed with Green Giant vegetables and Baked with Tomato puree. The beauty of casseroles is that they barely require any tending. Just put them in the... - 104.309
Steak Au Poivre With Potato Saute Au Cru
See this incredible and spectacular video with Chef Georges Perrier as makes steak au poivre with potato saute au cru. The video displays wonderful slicing and flaming techniques with great tips for cooking the dish perfectly. The video is a must watch and a... - 101.903
Appetizing Chili Cheese Fries
If you are looking for an easy and quick appetizer that can be whomped up in minutes, chili cheese fries recipe is for your taking. Betty shares a simple appetizer recipe that is so mouth-watering and easy to make. A tasty treat that none would want to miss!... - 97.3224
French Sauce Remoulade
Are you looking for a delicious variation of the classic mayonnaise? Watch the chef prepare the fantastic French Sauce Remoulade that is indeed very impressive. The sauce blends together a lot of taste and flavor and is certainly a must try. - 90.9106
Besides the available Mayonnaise from market, who knew that mayonnaise could be so very, very yummy!! when its made in-house. Nick has reproduced Mayonnaise with addition of mustard paste, a French style, keeping up its texture. Believe me , it could be ... - 77.4425
Steamed Clams And Sausage In Spicy Sauce
1) Wash clams in cold water and keep aside.
2) Skin onions and slice into 1/2 inch thick slices to measure about 2 cups.
3) Peel and crush garlic under a chef's knife. Mince to measure about 2 tablespoons.
4) Drain tomatoes and reserve the... - 47.2138
Spicy Beef En Brochette
1) Trim off the fat from the steak and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a shallow pan or dish, place the steak strips.
3) In a bowl, mix the pepper, mustard, ginger, garlic powder, lemon juice and soy sauce together, blend well and... - 46.9771
Lafayette's Spicy Baked Red Beans
1) In a large flameproof casserole, place the beans and cover with at least 2 inches of water.
2) Place over moderate heat and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and set aside for 1 hour.
3) Drain the beans after an hour and rinse... - 45.8007
Spicy Chicken Croquettes
1) In a bowl, mix sauce, chicken and Tabasco.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion and lemon juice, as per taste.
3) In a greased cookie sheet, spread the mixture about 1 inch thick.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) Cut the layer in 8... - 45.0917
Spicy Ratatouille Stew With Halibut
1) In a large saucepan heat oil and fry onion till limp.
2) Stir in garlic and cook for a minute.
3) Add red pepper, eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, wine, tomato paste, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) Cook over simmering heat for 30 minutes.
5)... - 44.8557
French Cut Beans & Lima Beans Curry
This French cut beans can be seen in all American grocery stores in the frozen section. This is just the plain beans which is cut lengthwise.This curry can be had as a side dish for plain rice or chapatti. - 44.3743
Spicy Salad Nicoise
This Salade Nicoise recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Salade Nicoise on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 43.8072
Potatoes And Cauliflower In A Spicy Sauce
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Add the onion and fry till soft but not brown.
3. Add the tomato puree and the garlic and cook gently
4. Add the potatoes and the cauliflower and stir well. The flavors of the herbs will seep into the vegetables
5.... - 42.2063
Gammon With Spicy Sauce
Remove the skin from the gammon and most of the fat, leaving a layer about 3 mm (1/8 inch) thick.
Place in a bowl and pierce all over with a fork.
Put the orange juice, sugar, mustard, spices and 2 teaspoons of the rum essence in a saucepan and bring to the... - 41.4206
The Baron's Sweet And Spicy Barbecue Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, put all the dry ingredients.
2) Add all the liquid ingredients, except for the ketchup, water and tomato paste.
3) Over moderate heat, stir all the ingredients together till they have dissolved properly.
4) Add the ketchup,... - 41.358
Nice N Spicy Savory Rice
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Rinse and soak the basmati rice for 10 mins.
2. Heat a large, flameproof casserole. Add the oil, then the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook on a low heat until the onion is soft.
3. Add the cloves, cinnamon and cardamom pods... - 40.982
Spicy French Fries
1 Throughly scrub the potatoes to remove any blemishes.
2 Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3 Cut each potato into thick 1/2 inches and about 4 inches long fries.
4 Drizzle the fries with oil... - 40.5107
Steaming Mussels With A Spicy Sauce
1. Soak the lentils in a bowl filled with plenty of cold water until they are required. Preheat the oven to 1.50°C/300°F/Gas 2 and put the bread in to warm. Clean the mussels in plenty of cold water and pull off any stray beards. Discard any of the mussels... - 40.2194
Easy Spicy Barbecue Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, tomato juice, brown sugar, mustard, salts, pepper, onions.
2. Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
3. Then stir in ketchup and Worcester sauce.
4. Bring to boil.
5. Leftover sauce may be refrigerated or frozen for later use. - 39.5761
Spicy Mussel Soup
Scrub mussels well, discarding any that are open and will not close when sharply tapped.
Put into a large saucepan with water, onion, celery, parsley and seasoning and heat slowly until mussels open.
Remove mussels from liquid, take off shells.
Meanwhile... - 38.8639
Spicy Beef Empanadas
Melt butter or margarine in heavy fry pan.
Add beef and onion; cook, stirring until beef is crumbly and onion soft.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except pie crust mix.
Cook slowly until thickened, about 10 minutes, stirring often.
While meat is... - 38.5919
Spicy Baked Ratatouille
Mix coriander, cumin, garlic, bay leaf, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set seasoning mixture aside.
Put eggplant in bottom of a lightly oiled 14x12x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with some of the seasoning mixture, a little oil and some parsley.
Top with... - 38.3661
Plump biscuits cook on top of hearty hamburger stew. It’s comfort food for a weeknight supper! - 37.3437
This is a quick, easy and popular dish to prepare. You can whip it up very fast with ingredients that you can easily find at home. The blend of ingredients gives it a great taste and makes your guests come back for more. - 36.7295
Spicy French Toast
This Spicy French Toast dish is a breakfast recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of eggs and bread in your breakfast and share your feelings for this recipe! - 35.5191
Sweet & Spicy French Dressing
In a small pan, combine sugar, flour, and vinegar.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until bubbly and thickened; pour into blender container.
Add salt, Worcestershire, onion, and garlic; whirl until smooth.
With blender set on lowest speed, gradually add oil... - 34.6342
Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients well in 4-cup glass measure.
Cover with plastic wrap: cook on HI (max. power) 5 minutes, stirring once.
Stir and let stand 5 minutes.
Serve with Country Style Ribs, chicken, or pork chops. - 32.7221
Spicy French Dressing
Combine all ingredients except oil in container of electric blender.
Blend until smooth.
Add oil slowly while blender is running.
Continue blending until mixture is thick.
Cover and refrigerate until mixture is chilled. - 31.9095
Ron's Spicy Chicken Wings
Combine eggs and mustard in a flat dish.
Toss together the breadcrumbs, lemon pepper, and cayenne pepper in another flat dish on a sheet of wax paper.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken wings.
Dip chicken in the egg to coat well and then dredge in the... - 31.3669
Spicy Sauce Mix
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger, pepper, bamboo shoots and mushrooms; stir for one minute. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons broth.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil, bean curd and peanuts and stir 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and reduce... - 30.1433
In a 4-cup glass measure mix sugar, cornstarch, and spices; stir in 3/4 cup water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till thickened and bubbly, about 3 minutes, stirring after each minute.
Cook 1 minute more.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Serve warm. - 29.6028
Spicy French Dressing
Combine all ingredients, except garlic, in a screw top jar and shake well until blended.
Add 1 clove garlic.
Store, covered, in refrigerator.
When ready to use, shake and remove garlic. - 29.413
Sweet And Spicy French Dressing
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender, and process for 1 minute.
2. Transfer the dressing to a small bowl, cover, and chill before serving. - 28.8116
Spicy French Honey Garlic Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process on low speed 1 minute or until smooth.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Stir well before serving. - 28.4444
Spicy French Dressing
In a screw top jar, combine oil, vinegar, catsup, lemon juice, salt, paprika and cayenne.
Cover and shake vigorously to blend.
Store in refrigerator, covered, until ready to serve. - 26.2472
Spicy French Dressing
Combine Basic French Dressing; catsup, mustard chili powder and Tabasco.
Chill before serving. - 24.7247
Spicy Tomato Bouillon
1. Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
2. Simmer for approximately 10 minutes. - 23.8697
Spicy Currant Sauce
Mix ingredients in 1-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until jelly melts. - 16.5964