- » Spicy European
Spicy European Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy european recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy european recipes.
Beef Stroganoff With Mushrooms
Beef stroganoff with mushrooms is a healthy and quick main dish, its spiced up with smoked paprika offering a beautiful earthy taste. This dish is definitely recommended for a complete hearty homemade meal. Watch how chef Michelle makes the dish effortlessly... - 127.034
How To Make Deviled Eggs
Wondering what to do with left over Easter eggs? Here is an amazing solution. Watch this video to see how the chef converts left-over Easter eggs into a great dish, with simple spices, milk and mayonnaise. Also, don’t miss out an excellent tip the lady... - 126.985
Spiced And Roasted Chickpeas With Carrot Chips And Mimosa Arcade
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. for the carrot chips.
2. On a chopping board, place the carrots and slice them into thick chips. Place the sliced chips onto a baking sheet evenly.
3. Drizzle olive oil and salt and toss well. Bake the dish... - 124.777
Sausage Polenta Casserole
Here is a nice casserole for you! It is easy to make and delicious! The combination of sausage, peppers and polenta is absolutely perfect. - 124.169
Healthy Turkey Meatloaf Recipe - Eat Clean
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl mix the ingredients of the glaze and set aside (this is an optional step).
3. In a bowl add all the ingredient of the meatloaf other than turkey and mix well till combined. Add the... - 123.171
Spicy Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1. Butterfly tenderloin lengthwise and lay out flat.
2. Preheat oven at 450˚F.
3. Pound to tenderize and sprinkle the garlic, figs, seasonings and blue cheese over pork, leaving a 1/2" border around outside edges.
4. Roll up the pork... - 121.539
Cabbage Rolls are my true soul food. When I make those they bring me a lot of good memories and warmth. - 120.988
Grilled Halloumi & Herring Summer Salad
Nothing better than a salad in the hot Summer evenings (not that we get that many in England!) This one is light, delicious, filling and made in a flash! Give it a go :-) - 120.619
Roasted Corn Chowder With Shrimp
Warm up this winter with a heart warming roasted corn chowder with shrimp. Check out this wonderful video that demonstrates a recipe that would turn out to be simply awesome. Watch out for the spice as the chowder would be really spicy and definitely a hit... - 118.678
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 117.265
Fillet-o-fish With Lime And Ginger Crumble
Want to try a great fish recipe today? Hit the play button now to learn how to make this Fillet-O-Fish with lime and Ginger Crumble. The dish is a wonderful blend of flavors that you should not miss. - 113.811
1. Preheat skillet to medium high.
2. Pour olive oil in skillet and add cumin, cinnamon, black pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme, oregano, and basil. Stir and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Add lemon zest and minced garlic, mix well and... - 110.427
Hot And Saucy Baked Beans
Baked beans from the cans could be boring, so how about jazzing it up? This video will give everyone a good break from the bland beans and it’s something to be made again and again. All it requires is browning sausage, mixing with seasonings and sauces and... - 108.567
Spicy And Creamy Cauliflower And Leeks Soup
Want a special recipe for a tasty soup that will knock everyone's socks off and leave your guests wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make a creamy soup that everyone will love! - 105.363
This is a sauce I came up with for chicken wings, it seems like it would be great for many other uses. Here is the recipe for just the sauce. - 102.323
Bison Loosemeat Sammies
1. Place a pot on grill over direct heat and cook bison for 10-15 minutes or until browned. Drain meat and put it back into the pot.
2. Now, place the pot over indirect flame, add horseradish, salt, mustard, ground pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and hot... - 99.3537
How To Cook Smoked Paprika, Piquillo Pepper & Tomato Soup
1. Place a stock pot on medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
2. Add garlic, smoked paprika, red chili flakes, and salt. Turn the heat to low. Stir and saute garlic for about 2 minutes.
3. Drop piquillo pepper and saute for another 5 minutes on medium... - 98.0543
Quick Tuna Salad
What better way to add some fish to your meal than tuna salad. Perfect for a summer evening, this no-fussy, no-cook dish is big on taste and health too. Also, the best thing about this dish is that you can make it ahead of time. Stream the video to learn how... - 95.8665
Classic Mojito Sauce
Want to learn how to make the Classic Mojito Sauce? Just hit the play button and watch Chef Elba prepare this European specialty almost effortlessly in this video. Don't forget to share it with your friends too. - 95.621
Spicy Jalapeño Mushroom Soup
This zippy medley soup !! This video prepares an excellent spicy mushroom soup filled with the goodness of chili powder, onion powder, jalapeño and cilantro. This brings in a great taste to this classic soup. This is a thick chili-like soup that will fill... - 95.2152
Amazing Alfredo Potatoes
FAN FRIDAY : Alfredo Au Gratin Potatoes, Southern & Puerto Rican Thanksgiving, Inside my Fridge (Fridge Tag), & Fun Bloopers - 92.4246
Spicy Plum Sauce Pork - Part 1
1. Place a saucepan on flame, heat oil, and drop chopped onion in it. Stir and cook until tender.
2. Throw all spice, ground clove, cinnamon, and ginger in it. Mix, reduce the heat to low, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add orange juice, plum,... - 91.9669
Spicy Salad With Poached Scallops
An unique method to prepare scallops can be explored in this video. Here the scallops are poached to perfection to make it tender and juicy. The dish served with a home made zesty sauce made with red peppers. The combination of scallops and the hot sauce... - 91.8433
How To Make Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise
1. Wash cilantro and pat it dry. Chop it finely and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, cilantro, and lime juice.
3. Add black pepper, cayenne pepper, and hot sauce in it. Taste and add salt if required. Mix... - 90.2413
Hot Sauce Challenge
Barry is asked to make a hot sauce and gets friends to try it out. - 89.5535
King Prawn And Pasta
1. Cut the chili into fine julienne.
2. Wash, dry and peel any discolored outer leaves of the spring onions and cut into about 2cm diagonal lengths.
3. Wash and dry the dill. Put a few nice pieces aside for garnish and finely chop the... - 89.4629
Spicy Jalapeno Poppers
If you like to make some hot and spicy appetizers, then these spicy jalapeno poppers are perfect for you. Take a look at this video and impress your guests with these cashew cheese stuffed jalapenos. The video is interesting to see and shares tips to handle... - 88.4505
Stewed Spicy Lamb
Want to know of a yummy lamb recipe that is guaranteed to knock everyone's socks off? Then this is just the video you need to watch. Learn to cook a spicy stewed lamb that will go well with almost everything! - 85.3897
Condiments are the oft neglected item in our food list. However, a zesty condiment as pickled onion is one great way to amp up the taste of even the most bland meal. Just follow the recipe and get pickling onions at home. It's so delish that you can't really... - 84.3837
Tired of using the store bought mustard for your hotdogs and ham? Try this delicious Homemade Mustard without any preservatives and totally original. Watch this video to learn the step by step process. - 76.9418
Tips On How To Make Fancy, Spicy & Nutritious Scrambled Eggs
Its always good to have eggs for breakfast. But if you don't know how to prepare easy breakfast with egg, watch Bhal Dave's 7 easy tips guide to prepare scrambled eggs, both nutritious and fancy. Now, you will no more have to go without breakfast! - 70.5279
Spicy Molasses Balls
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda and spice powders. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, cream... - 50.5868
Spicy Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch square cake tin. Line with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and salt. Add in pieces of butter. Mix into a crumbly mixture.
4) Add in sugar, dried fruit,... - 49.4554
Spicy Overnight Coffee Cake
1) Mix and cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Mix in eggs and sour cream to this.
3) Make a mixture of the next 5 ingredients and add it to batter, and mix well.
4) Take a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, grease and flour it and pour... - 49.1865
Spicy Wheat Germ Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cream butter and sugar till it becomes light and fluffy.
3) Beat in molasses and eggs until smooth.
4) Add water to this and mix well.
5) Mix the next 8 ingredients and add well to the molasses... - 48.0762
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 47.8253
Spicy Potato Puffs
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Spicy Potato Puffs. It is served as a delicious Snack. When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Spicy Potato Puffs recipe. - 47.4456
Spicy Plum Pudding
1. In a large sized bowl, combine all the fruits and soak overnight in brandy or rum.
2. In medium sized flour, sieve flour along with spice powders. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine beaten eggs with ale or beer to make 1 pint... - 47.2509
Spicy Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut about 1/2 inch off the top or each pepper.
2) Discard the seeds and pith.
3) Steam the whole peppers in the steamer until tender.
4) In a skillet, sautÃ© scallions and garlic in the oil for 4 minutes.
5) Add the tomatoes,... - 47.2231
Spicy Colourful Cabbage
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, water, salt, and mustard seeds,
2) Simmer the vinegar mixture for 5 minutes.
3) Remove and allow to cool.
4) Fold in sweetener, cabbage, peppers, pimientos and onions flakes.
5) Mix the vinegar mixture... - 47.149
Baby Corn Spicy
1)Peel and cut onion into small pieces.
2)Slit baby corn into two and cut green chillies in Chinese style.
3)Mix together, egg, cornflour, flour and water to form a smooth batter.
4)In a pan, heat oil. Stir fry onion, green chilli until... - 46.9798
Spicy Mulled Cider
1. Tie the whole spices in a piece of cheesecloth.
2. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure or bowl, combine apple cider, brown sugar, salt and nutmeg and add the spice bag.
3. Heat in the microwave for 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes,... - 46.8496
Spicy Raisin Bars
Put raisins in blender.
Add water; cool.
Sift together flour, soda, and spices.
Add next 4 ingredients to raisins in blender container; blend just till nuts are coarsely chopped.
Pour over dry ingredients; mix well.
Pour into greased 15 1/2 x10 1/2... - 46.7518
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.6887
Preheat oven to 300°.
Thoroughly cream molasses, sugar, and lard.
Mix in spices, then the rest of the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
If dough is not stiff enough, add more flour.
With floured hands, roll into balls approximately 1-inch diameter.
Bake... - 46.5544
Spicy Apple Bars
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease an 11 inch x 16 inch x 1 inch baking pan or 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine dry ingredients. Sieve together.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 46.4132
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a 9 inch pie pan, place sliced pears evenly. Sprinkle with apple juice and keep aside.
3. In a small sized sauce pan, combine butter, cinnamon powder, ginger powder and honey. Mix well and heat... - 46.4078
Hot Spicy Punch
1. In a muslin cloth, place cloves, cinnamon and tea leaves. Tie into a bag and keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, boil water. Once boiled, remove from flame and add prepared bag. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Once done, discard bag and add all the... - 46.3571
Spicy Sausages With Lentils
1) In a saucepan, place the lentils with water.
2) Heat the lentil mixture to the boil and cook for about 20 minutes or until soft.
3) Pour off the water and reserve.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute the onion, sausage, tomato puree and... - 46.1351
Spicy Broiled Snapper
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and mustard until blended.
In a shallow dish,... - 46.083
Spicy Squash And Pepper Casserole
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Coat an oven proof casserole dish or baking dish with cooking spray and keep aside.
3. In a large sized skillet, coat with cooking spray. Heat skillet.
4. Once hot, add onions and peppers, mix well... - 45.851
Spicy Eggplant Parmesan Stew
1. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp, drain and crumble the bacon for garnishing; reserve the drippings in pan and set aside.
2. In the reserved bacon drippings cook the cubed eggplant, chopped onion, and minced garlic, covered, over low heat till... - 45.8201
Combine flour, spices, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Combine honey, oil, and molasses.
Stir into flour mixture.
Stir baking soda into applesauce.
When it foams, stir into flour mixture.
The batter should be firm enough to use a teaspoon to... - 45.8174
Preheat oven to 375º F.
In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, chives, parsley, lemon juice and garlic powder. Transfer to a small piece of plastic wrap and shape into a small log. Place in freezer while working on the breasts.
In a shallow dish or... - 45.4829
Spicy Brown Beef Stew
1. Into a plastic bag, add flour and salt.
2. Add the pork into the flour and toss to coat. Set aside
3. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat shortening over a medium flame.
4. Fry the pork for 5 minutes, until lightly browned all... - 45.2778
Spicy Chicken In Wine Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 In a plastic bag, mix flour, tarragon, salt, paprika, and ginger.
3 Add the chicken pieces, a few at a time, and shake to coat;use all the flour mixture.
4 In 10-inch skillet, add oil and... - 45.2296
1. Ready a large preserve or coffee jar with tight fitting lid. The jar should be clean and dry.
2. You can sterilize the jar by placing in a cool oven heated to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼
3. Use a food processor or mincer with the course... - 45.207
Spicy Catfish Broil
1. In a shallow container, place the catfish in single layer.
2. In a cup, take seasonings and the sauce, mix well.
3. Pour the sauce mixture over the catfish and let it sit for 30 minutes.
4. Flip over the fish to ensure they are covered with... - 45.1277
White Asparagus With Spicy Sauce
White Asparagus With Spicy Sauce makes an excellent appetizer.
This dish is really simple to make and is very innovative. Don't forget to include this White Asparagus With Spicy Sauce in your next party menu and grab some compliments. - 44.9956
Spicy Turkey Barbecue
Defrost turkey if frozen by leaving at room temperature overnight.
Wash turkey; pat dry.
To make sauce, simmer remaining, ingredients for 10 minutes.
Brush sides of turkey with barbecue sauce.
Insert spit rod, running it through tail and... - 44.9447
Spicy Molasses Cutouts
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Beat in molasses.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with tea; mix well.
Chill for at least 24 hours.
Roll out very thin and cut into fancy shapes.
Arrange on well-greased cookie sheets and decorate with... - 44.5656
Spicy Yogurt Baked Chicken Thighs
1. Prepare the marinade- In a glass bowl.
2. Combine the yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and spices and mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs and coat them evenly by tossing them in the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and... - 44.5505
Spicy Aurora Sauce
1. In a nonstick frying pan, sautÃ© the onions and red peppers over medium heat, in the oil for about 5 minutes, or until soft and translucent.
2. Add the tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, garlic, and oregano, cover and cook for about 5 minutes, or until... - 44.4691
Spicy Chicken Casserole
1.Mix together all the ingredients .
2. Microwave covered at 100% for 10 miutes.
3.Reduce the power to 70%and cook for another 15 minutes.
4.Stir in between the cooking process.
5.Let stand covered for 5 minutes.
6. Ideal for a quick lunch or... - 44.3948
Spicy Ground Beef
Put the onions, garlic and bell peppers in a large casserole.
Pour over the olive oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes to the casserole.
Add salt and stir well.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Place the ground (minced)... - 44.3374
Grilled Beef Tenderloin With Spicy Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil the stock, wine, vinegar, coriander, fennel, cayenne, paprika, cumin and thyme over high heat.
2) Simmer and let the liquid reduce to about a cup. Let cool.
3) In a blender, blend the liquid and while it is processing,... - 44.1097
Spicy Sausage Quiche
1. Take a ½ quart casserole, mash sausage in it and add onion, mushrooms, chilies, basil and chilli powder in it.
2. Mix well and close with a thick plastic wrap.
3. Microwave the dish at HIGH for 4-6 minutes so that the meat is done; stir one time in... - 44.0898
Sian Lloyd's Spicy Bean Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together the pepper, beans and dill pickle and place the mixture in the fridge to chill.
2) Right before serving, combine together the vinegar, oil, parsley, garlic, spring onions, capers and herbs with the sugar, Tabasco... - 44.0033
Spicy Peanut Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together paprika, ginger, cayenne and oil.
Grind 1 cup of the peanuts in a food processor and add half of it to the oil and spices.
Truss the chicken for roasting and coat with the mixture.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Mix... - 43.996
Ginger Turkey With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Cut the turkey into 1-inch strips.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the ½ cup of yoghurt and add the meat to the bowl
3. Mix well and set aside to marinate for two to three hours or till required
4. In another bowl, mix the rest of the yoghurt,... - 43.9783
Spicy Souffle Omelette
Slice the olives.
Soak the anchovy fillets in the milk for 5 minutes, then drain.
Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl and beat in the water.
Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
Beat the yolks into the flour mixture with the salt, paprika... - 43.8898
Spicy Date Bars
Combine honey, oil, water, and dates in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
Combine dry ingredients except nuts or seeds.
Stir into cooled mixture.
Stir in nuts or seeds.
Spread evenly in a greased and... - 43.8013
Spicy Shrimp Salad With Mango Dressing
1. Peel and cut the flesh away from the pit of the mango
2. Puree the mango and lemon juice together in a blender or food processor.
3. In a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, mix the shrimp, stock, chili powder, and hot -pepper sauce and... - 43.7338
Spicy Provolone Cheese Pizza
Heat oven to 425°F.
Lightly grease large cookie sheet or 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Unroll dough and place on greased cookie sheet.
Starting at center of dough, press out with hands to 15x10-inch rectangle.
Form 1/4-inch rim around edges.
Heat oil in medium... - 43.728
Tripe In A Spicy Piquant Broth
One day ahead, cover the tripe with the orange juice and refrigerate it.
Turn the pieces occasionally and let them soak overnight in the refrigerator.
Put the pieces of calf s foot into a large saucepan with the garlic, oregano and 1 tablespoon [15 ml.] of... - 43.6996
Spicy Shoofly Pie
Line pie pan with pastry.
Combine ingredients for crumb mixture, using hands to blend.
Combine ingredients for liquid and pour into pastry.
Top with crumbs.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to slow (325°F.); continue baking... - 43.6011
Empanadas With Spicy Tomato Sauce
For the sauce, heat olive oil, then gently fry the onion, garlic and red chilli for 3 mins.
Deseed tomatoes, chop, add to the pan and simmer gently for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
Add tomato puree to taste, stir in the sugar and Tabasco.
Slice green... - 43.4651
Spicy Lemon Chicken
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces.
Discard the wings and carcass.
Remove the skin.
Make a groove along each drumstick.
Mix together the lemon juice, oil, Tabasco sauce, saffron, cumin, cinnamon, honey and mint.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Put the chicken in... - 43.4517
Hot Spicy Shredded Beets
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame
2. Add the onion and sauté till soft but not browned.
3. Add the beets and sauté with onion.
4. Add all liquid ingredients and spices and stir well
5. Cover the pan and simmer for 25-30 minutes... - 43.3904
Spicy Ground Lamb
Remove all fat from the lamb and slice into extremely fine strips (the thinner the strips, the shorter the cooking time required).
Put the onions, garlic and butter into a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the strips of lamb to the... - 43.3553
Spicy Paprika Goulash
Paprika Goulash has an Exciting taste. The beef and tomato puree gives the Paprika Goulash Diverse taste. must catch it - 43.3523
Chop the shallots and bay leaves very finely.
Mix all the dry ingredients together and add the shallots and bay leaves.
Stand the meat in a large pan and rub the mixture well into it on all sides.
Leave the meat resting on this aromatic bed for 2 days.
Now... - 43.1827
Spicy Tomato Baked Eggs
1) In a frying pan, saute the onions, chilli, garlic and coriander stalks in oil for 5 minutes until softened.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and sugar, then simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until thickened.
3) The mixture can be frozen at this stage for 1... - 43.1053
Spicy Rice Pudding
In a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine milk, raisins, rice, sugar, cinnamon stick, and vanilla.
Cover and cook at low setting until pudding is thick and creamy and rice is tender to bite (7 to 8 hours).
Remove liner from cooker (if using... - 42.9207
Make A Date Spicy Fruit Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 9 x 5 x 3-inch nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In small bowl toss dried fruit with 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
3. Into large bowl stir together 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 42.8898
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a baking rack with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine beef, liver spread, mustard, seasonings, bread crumbs and egg.
4. Use your hand to mix well.
5. Use a dessert spoon of the mixture for... - 42.8552
Spicy Lamb Meatballs With Couscous
Set one eggplant (aubergine) aside.
Remove the stalk from the other and cut into slices.
Put in a dish with 2 tablespoons (1 tablespoon) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Pat the parsley dry on kitchen paper.
Put the lamb pieces into a food... - 42.7287
Spicy Potato Strudel
1. Melt 25g/1oz/2 tbsp of the butter in a frying pan and cook the onion, carrots, courgette and potatoes for 5 minutes, tossing them to ensure they cook evenly. Stir in the curry paste and continue to cook the vegetables for 1-2 minutes more until tender.
2.... - 42.6744
Sift dry ingredients.
Heat honey (do not boil).
Beat in egg.
Stir in dry ingredients just until blended.
Let dough stand for 10 minutes to stiffen enough to handle easily.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Place on lightly greased cookie... - 42.3679
Spicy Scallop Stir Fry With Asparagus
1. In a bowl, mix together chicken stock, soy sauce, rice wine, worcestershire sauce, sugar, lemon zest, chili pepper and corn starch until thoroughly blended.
2. Heat a wok, until very hot, add oil and quickly stir fry ginger, garlic... - 42.2396
Spicy Welsh Rarebit
1. In a large 1-quart sauce pan, combine the paprika, beer, mustard and cayenne pepper and combine well
2. Heat the pan over medium heat till the mixture begins to bubble
3. Then add the butter, cheese, and mix well again over gentle heat
4. When the... - 42.1421
Spicy Cake Doughnuts
Stir together thoroughly the all-purpose flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon,ground nutmeg, and salt.
Beat together eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, and vanilla till thick and lemon colored.
Combine light cream and melted butter or margarine; add to egg... - 41.9653
Spicy Salmon Souffle
Remove the bones and skin from the salmon and cut into pieces.
Puree the fish in a food processor, gradually adding the whole egg, 1 egg white and the sour cream (creme fraiche).
Add salt and pepper and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Put the mixture in the... - 41.9637