- » Spicy Eggplant
Spicy Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy eggplant recipes.
Spicy Brinjal Curry
1. Melt the tamrind paste in warm water for 30 mins.
2. Microwave drum sticks with a pinch of salt and little water for 30-60 seconds and set aside.
3. For the spicy curry sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add channa daal, urad daal and stir.
4.... - 98.0403
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 91.2063
Home Style Spicy Eggplant
1) Trim the stem ends of the eggplant as well as its brown base and then roll cut. In case Western eggplant is being used, cut it into pieces of about 1 ¼-inches long, 1-inch wide and 1-inch thick. The eggplant should make about 8 cups. Put it... - 45.2233
Spicy Tofu With Eggplant And Mushrooms
Spicy tofu recipe with eggplants and mushrooms has a delicious and flavorful blend of flavors. Cooked with vegtable stock with rice wine, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch with gibger root and onions, the eggplants and mushrooms are skillet cooked and... - 44.1525
Spicy Turkey And Eggplant Chili
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add eggplant, onion, chili powder and cayenne pepper and cook until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
Add turkey and cook until no longer pink, breaking up with back of spoon, about... - 36.5098
You May Also Like!
Spicy Stuffed Eggplant
This spicy eggplant dish uses comparatively less oil and it is cooked in a microwave until the final step. - 40.423
Spicy Eggplant Parmesan Stew
1. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp, drain and crumble the bacon for garnishing; reserve the drippings in pan and set aside.
2. In the reserved bacon drippings cook the cubed eggplant, chopped onion, and minced garlic, covered, over low heat till... - 47.2805
Spicy Stuffed Eggplant
1. Slice the eggplant in halves, lengthwise.
2. On an oiled baking sheet place the cut eggplant with its cut side downwards.
3. Cover. Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees till the eggplant is tender.
4. In another pan boil potatoes till... - 48.3343
Mini Lamb Meatballs In A Spicy Eggplant Tomato Sauce
Who doesn't need a little "exotic" in their lives? These spiced lamb meatballs in a fragrant eggplant tomato sauce are moist and just bursting with flavor. They will transport you to the Mediterranean while you prepare it in your kitchen. Chef John includes a... - 92.6437
Pasta With Spicy Eggplant
1. Steam eggplant in vegetable steamer over simmering water 10 minutes, or until soft. Place in large serving bowl.
2. In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, scallion, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt.
3. Pour oil mixture over warm eggplant. Stir in... - 36.2493
Pasta With Spicy Eggplant And Tomatoes
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the olive oil with the garlic and pepper flakes over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, reduce the heat to low, add the eggplant, and saute until it begins to soften and the garlic begins to turn brown, 2 to 3... - 37.8705
Kathirikai Rasavangi - Baby Eggplants In Spicy Tamarind Sauce
Baby Brinjals are always special to me and I love them anyway they are cooked. Rasavangi is a spicy tamarind based sauce which when cooked with baby eggplants and dal makes it delicious, nutritious and filling. Serve this with hot steamed rice and papad and... - 0
Spicy Eggplant Curry
In India, eggplants are cooked in many ways with loads of spices in it. Another great dish that we have is spicy eggplant curry, its low fat, low calories and tastes extremely delicious. It even pairs well both with rotis and rice, so you don’t need to... - 142.777
Spicy Eggplant Recipes By Category