- » Spicy Drink
Spicy Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy drink recipes.
The Apocalyptic Cocktail - Thai Inspired Michelada
It is 2012, the year of the apocalypse. Is the world going to end? Or did the Mayans just run out of room on the calendar? In any case whether it is zombie apocalypse or not, who knows? But you got to be prepared! Mr. Jingjong aka Jay shares a cocktail that... - 126.15
Bloody Mary With A Twist
If Blood Mary drink makes you crazy, then you must definitely watch this video. Here the host takes us to Salty's restaurant where there is an option of making our own Blood Mary by choosing different vodka, tomato sauces, and even condiments. The host shows... - 124.683
Chai Spiced Apple Cider
Chai spiced apple cider is a great for a nice cool fall day. Take a look at this excellent video that displays a step-wise video to make chai-der that is basically apple cider with chai spices. See and try out this awesome hot and spicy cider to warm up and... - 122.686
Indian Spicy Chaas
You must have tasted buttermilk, but Indian spicy buttermilk is something you should not miss. Just like lassi, it is another favorite drink for the hot summer days. Preparation is so easy that any beginner can try out. - 117.004
Mak e your own spiced rum. It's really easy to do. - 116.418
Classic Bloody Mary
With so many versions available, it's not easy to get a Classic Bloody Mary when you want to have one. So why not make one yourself. After all, it only requires the ingredients from the top of your kitchen shelves. View this video to know the history of this... - 113.124
Red Hot Shots
Red Hot Shots are all about a cinnamon blast, a cool burn of ice wrapped in a pretty presentation.
Tasting notes: Cinnamon blast, like a slightly diluted fireball but ends with a cold rush. The sweetness and spice coats your tongue and leaves you feeling like... - 110.384
Ditka's Kick Ass Bloody Mary
Who doesn't like bloody mary? But, for all those not so boozers, here is a Ditka's kick ass bloody mary recipe that will set the mood of your home parties and it comes in different flavors, so you can have an array of kick ass bloody marys. Take a look. - 107.704
Spicy Girl Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the Grand marnier and spiced rum and chill the glass in the refrigerator for an hour.
2. Top with champagne.
3. Twist the lemon peel and add to the glass.
4. Serve chilled. - 104.311
Spicy Tomato Juice Cocktail From Scratch
Wash tomatoes; remove stem ends and cores.
In slow-cooking pot, combine tomatoes, celery, and onions.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Press through food mill or sieve.
Return juice to pot.
Cook on high for 30 minutes.
Add lemon juice,... - 48.7188
Spicy Apple Egg nog
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable measuring cup or bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add sugar, salt, spices and apple juice whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Place in microwave and heat for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 48.0656
Spicy Mulled Cider
1. Tie the whole spices in a piece of cheesecloth.
2. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure or bowl, combine apple cider, brown sugar, salt and nutmeg and add the spice bag.
3. Heat in the microwave for 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes,... - 46.6288
Spicy Tomato Juice Cooler
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients except ice cubes and celery ribs; process for 30 seconds on high speed until blended.
2. In 2 16-ounce chilled glasses, place 3 ice cubes and 1 celery rib in each glass.
3. Pour equal amount of... - 43.4972
Spicy Citrus Punch
Put 2 quarts of water in a pan and add the 1 tablespoon cloves, allspice and cinnamon.
Using a vegetable peeler, remove the thin outer zest from peel of the lemons and oranges; reserve the fruit.
Add fruit peel to spices; cover, bring to simmering.
Reduce... - 41.193
Hot Spicy Apple Eggnog
Hot and spicy apple eggnog is a twist on the classic eggnog recipe. Made with apple juice, milk and eggs, the hot apple eggnog is spiced ith cinnamon and nutmeg. Topped with a dollop of whipped cream, this drink is set to be served. - 39.9821
Spicy Cucumber Cocktail
1) Cut out four 1/4-inch slices from one end of the cucumber and keep aside for garnish.
2) Peel, halve rest of the cucumber lengthwise, then deseed and halve it crosswise.
3) In a blender jar, add the cucumber alongwith rest of the... - 39.3685
Spicy Orange Tea
1. In a small saucepan simmer combining 1 cup water, cloves and cinnamon with cover for 10 minutes.
2. Add honey, 1 cup water and orange juice and bring to boiling.
3. Remove from heat, add tea bags and let it steep, covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Remove... - 39.1064
Spicy Iced Tea
Combine all ingredients except tea in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
Strain, cool, and chill thoroughly.
Bring 2 cups freshly drawn cold water to a full rolling boil in a saucepan.
Remove from... - 39.0567
Spicy Tomato Juice Cocktail
1) Wash the tomatoes well, remove the stem ends, cores, seeds and dice them.
2) In a slow cooker, add the tomatoes, celery and onion; cook, covered on LOW for about 8-10 hrs; remove and press through a food mill or a sieve.
3) Pour the juice into the... - 38.8479
Hot Spicy Cider
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together apple cider, brown sugar, ground nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Strain and remove spices.
4) Add lemon juice and... - 38.6776
Hot Spicy Holiday Punch
Combine all ingredients.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Taste the punch.
If it is too sour, add a little honey.
If too sweet, add more lemon.
If not spicy enough to suit, simmer longer.
Strain and serve hot from a glass pitcher or punch... - 38.6132
Hot N Spicy Punch
1. In a pan combine all ingredients except lemon juice, stir to dissolve sugar and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, strain to remove spices and add lemon juice.
3. Serve hot in punch cups or chill and serve over ice cubes. - 37.4504
Spicy Lemon Iced Tea
In large mixing bowl or 3-quart pitcher, pour boiling water over tea bags.
Let steep 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Add remaining ingredients except ice cubes; mix well.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add ice cubes; let stand until well chilled before serving. - 37.3466
Spicy California Punch
In a 3-quart container, combine 4 cups each of both grapefruit juice and orange juice, then add honey, lime juice, and spices.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
To serve, pour over ice in a punch bowl or several... - 34.1462
Spicy Date Shake
In blender container combine dates and half the milk.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Add remaining milk, vanilla, and spice.
Cover; blend well.
Add ice cubes, one at a time, blending till finely crushed. - 32.4898
Spicy Cranberry Punch
Tie spices together in cheesecloth bag.
In a large saucepan, combine the cranberry juice cocktail, orange slices, and spice bag.
Bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer about 20 minutes.
Set aside to cool; discard spice bag and orange; chill cranberry juice. - 31.9502
Spicy California Punch
Try out the easy-to-make Spicy California Punch. Enjoy the Spicy California Punch beverage at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 31.7713
Spicy Tomato Sipper
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small pitcher; stir well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Garnish with lime curls, if desired. - 29.6622
Spicy Cranberry Warmer
Place cranberry juice, apple juice, orange juice, water, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat until warmed through. - 29.5939
Spicy Tomato Cooler
1. Take a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Take tall glasses, add ice cubes.
3. Pour the mixture over them
4. Serve with a celery stalk to be used as a stirrer. - 29.5389
Spicy Hot Chocolate
1. Place all ingredients, except the last 4 cups milk, in a 3-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 to 9 minutes, or until chocolate melts, stirring twice. Stir until smooth.
2. Gradually blend in remaining milk.... - 29.3907
Spicy Green Tea
Put fennel and coriander seeds in water and bring to a boil.
After 5 minutes, add the tea leaves, sugar, ajwain and stir.
Remove from fire.
Brew for 5 minutes.
Strain and serve hot or cold as desired. - 28.7582
Spicy Orange Surprise
1) In your food processor, blend all the ingredients.
2) Serve chilled by garnishing with orange wheels. - 28.4314
Spicy Iced Tea
Spicy Iced Tea has a luscious taste. The nutmeg and spices gives the Spicy Iced Tea a exhilarating taste. Spicy Iced Tea is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 28.362
Spicy Tomato Quencher
Combine tomato juice, yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, celery salt and pepper in a blender; cover and blend on medium speed about 2 minutes until smooth.
Pour into 4 tall glasses over ice.
Garnish with lime slices. - 27.0657
Spicy Mulled Cider
1 ln a large saucepan over moderate heat, stir together the cider, ginger if desired, orange zest, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and honey.
Bring the mixture just to a simmer, reduce the heat to low, and cook, partially covered, for 25 minutes.
Stir in the lemon... - 26.9218
Spicy Orange Tea
Combine 1/2 cup water with cloves and cinnamon; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Add honey, 1/2 cup water, and the orange juice; bring to boiling.
Remove from heat; add tea bags.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes; remove tea bags and spices.
Dash in bitters. - 26.2472
Hot And Spicy Apple Drink
Combine the apple juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves and apple peelings in a large kettle over medium heat; bring to a simmer. - 22.4783
To Microwave: In 4-cup glass measure, stir together all ingredients.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until boiling. - 21.5387
Splash fresh orange juice
Slice muddled jalapeno
For more information, visit www.maestrodobel.com - 20.9317
Spicy Mulled Cider
In saucepan, combine apple juice and Spicy Mulled Cider Mix; cover and bring to simmer.
Gently simmer for 20 minutes; strain into mugs. - 20.2632
Roasted Grapefruit + Habanero Margarita
Looking for spicy party drink? In this video Jerry James Stone shares his recipe for smoke flavoured grapefruit margarita with spark from Habanero chillies. Watch the video to learn. - 0
How To Make A Spiced Dark & Stormy Cocktail
Jeff Morgenthaler has two requirements for the cocktails he makes. First, they've got to be incredibly delicious and second, as easy as possible to make. His method for making spiced rum at home satisfies both those requirements. The Spiced Dark & Stormy is... - 0
Minty Lassi - Spicy Mint Flavored Yogurt Drink
1. Using a whisk, whisk the yogurt until smooth.
2. In the spice grinder combine mint, cilantro, ginger, green chili, salt and 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Blend into a smooth paste.
3. Add the paste to the remaining yogurt, pour water to the yogurt and... - 0
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Michelada, a flavorful mixed drink whose base is Mexican beer. - 0