- » Spicy Cucumber Soup Yogurt
Spicy Cucumber Soup Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy cucumber soup yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy cucumber soup yogurt recipes.
Spicy Potato Cucumber Soup With Dill
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic and cayenne and reduce the heat to low. Cook until the onion is soft and golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Add the potatoes, cucumber, chicken stock, wine and 1 cup of water.... - 38.622
Cold Cucumber Soup
1. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet and saute the onion, garlic, and cucumbers for about 10 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
2. Sprinkle with the flour and stir well. Gradually stir in the broth. Add the salt and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer... - 29.1409
1. Combine the vegetables in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients, except for the sour cream and croutons, in a medium-sized bowl, and pour over the vegetables. Toss to mix well. Cover the soup and chill for several hours or overnight.
2. Ladle the... - 32.9052
1) In a blender, combine juice and yogurt.
2) Blend until well combined.
3) To this, add 1/3 cup of the cucumber, 2 tablespoons each of the bell peppers, celery, scallions, tomato, chili pepper, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
4) Blend this mixture... - 45.2156
Spanish Spicy Gazpacho
Gazpacho is a Spanish cold soup enjoyed during hot summers. It’s appetizing, delicious and most importantly easy to make. Chef Tina shows us her way of making Gazpacho, which is slightly different compared to the classic version. She keeps it little spicy... - 99.2224
Chilled Garden Soup
Combine tomato juice and lemon juice in large mixing bowl; stir until blended.
Stir in cucumber, pepper, onions, Garden Blend and lemon pepper.
Cover; refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until chilled.
Ladle into bowls to serve.
Top each with a spoonful of yogurt;... - 38.3096