- » Spicy Clam
Spicy Clam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy clam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy clam recipes.
Steamed Clams With Spinach Tomatoes And Smoked Bacon
Look out for this one pot meal for a fantastic fall day. Everything is better with smoked bacon, tomatoes, peppers, spinach including steamed clams in this brilliant recipe. Take a look to pamper your family with this effortless meal and be prepared for a... - 104.928
Fried Clams In Roasted Chili Paste
1. To clean, scrub clams with a light brush, and then soak them in 4 quarts of water mixed with 1/3 cup of salt for 15 min. Repeat 2-3 times.
2. For roasted chili paste, in wok heat oil, add shallots and garlic in it. Fry until golden brown.... - 98.0038
Clams With Home Made Doenjang
1. Chop the green onions and place that in a bowl. Keep green part for garnish.
2. Finely dice the white onion and shiitake mushrooms. Save the soaking liquid in which shiitake is soaked. Set aside.
3. Remove the seeds from the squash and finely... - 96.3946
Spicy Angry Clams
1. Clean clams from inside and outside.
2. For sauce, place a skillet on medium flame, and heat oil in it.
3. In warm oil, drop garlic, red bell pepper, and shallots. Stir, and cook for 4-5 minutes or until softened.
4. Sprinkle red... - 94.2336
Barbecue Clam Chowder
Have you ever thought that clam chowder can be made over a grill? Take a look at this amazing video that shows a unique way to prepare a classic clam chowder with bacon and potatoes. The chowder would surely have a wonderful smoky flavor, so see the video, it... - 82.2399
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Clam-Tamale Pie and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Pie is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 49.1405
Spicy Manhattan Clam Chowder
Heat a saucepan, add bacon and cook gently.
Peel and slice onions and add to pan.
Cook till transparent.
Blanch and peel tomatoes.
Finely chop leeks and celery.
Peel and finely chop carrot and potatoes.
Add to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add... - 44.4648
Spicy Clam Spread
Cut onion and top in 1-inch lengths.
Using metal blade, process onion until chopped.
Add cottage cheese, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic salt, and hot pepper seasoning.
Process for 3 seconds.
Scrape sides of bowl with spatula and process for 3... - 42.5717
Spicy Clam Spread
In a blender, combine cottage cheese, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic salt, and hot pepper seasoning; whirl until well blended and smooth.
Stir in clams and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate if made ahead.
Just before serving,... - 39.2279
Linguine With Spicy Parsley Clam Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, thinly slice the onion and chop the parsley.
3 In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and saute until the onion is translucent and beginning to brown... - 36.3529
Capellini With Spicy Red Clam Sauce
1. Cook the capellini according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until golden, about 2 minutes. Add the clams with 1/2 cup of their... - 31.7109
Spicy Clams For The Great Lovers
1. Scrub clam shells to remove sand. Dip clams in boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove and drain well.
2. Soak clams in salted water for 2 hours.
3. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add ginger, garlic and chili pepper, stirring for 15-20 seconds. Add... - 30.7056
Spicy Steamed Clams With Fennel
In a heavy saucepan cook the garlic, the pepper flakes, and the oregano in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 1 minute, add the onion and the fennel, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, until the fennel is softened.
Add the tom - 21.1556