- » Spicy Chutney
Spicy Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy chutney recipes.
Spiced Apple And Pepper Chutney
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Stand 4 (1-pint) canning jars and their tops on a baking sheet.
Place them in the oven until needed.
In a large non-reactive pan combine all of the ingredients.
Cover and bring the mixture to a slow boil.
Uncover and simmer,... - 41.7335
Tomato Spicy Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and chop the tomatoes.
2. Grind the ginger and garlic to a paste.
3. Heat the oil, add the curry leaves and when done, add the ginger-garlic paste. Saute for 1-2 minutes, add the ground masala and fry for a while.
4. Add the tomatoes, sugar,... - 40.4556
Spiced Fresh Tomato Chutney
1) In a medium bowl, put mint, coriander, onion, salt and pepper.
2) With a pestle, pound the mixture lightly , to bruise the herbs.
3) Add in tomato paste and orange juice.
4) Mix in tomatoes.
5) Chill before serving. - 37.0342
Spiced Fresh Peach Chutney
Peel and pit peaches; cut into 1/2 inch pieces and mix with grapes, honey, and mustard; set aside.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan on medium-high heat, combine oil, onion, raisins, mustard seed, and allspice.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is golden and... - 34.3376
Spicy Fresh Pear Chutney
This Spicy Fresh Pear Chutney makes my breads taste incredible ! Chilean Pears flavored with garlic, onion and pepper seasonings is too much a temptation for me when it comes choosing my pasta or bread accompaniments. Just try this Spicy Fresh Pear Chutney... - 32.3623
Sweet N Spicy Apple Chutney
Peel off and cut the apples into small pieces
Grind with little water.
Heat oil in pan and add cumin seed, cardamom and cinnamon stick.
Add tamarind paste.
Add red chilli powder and apples
When the mixture is cooked, add salt.
Cook for 3 minutes
Chutney is... - 29.5795
Spicy Persimmon Chutney
1. Combine all the ingredients except the persimmons in a large heavy saucepan. Bring to the boil over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Reduce the heat to a medium low and simmer until the mixture thickens but some juices remain, stirring frequently... - 28.2674
Spicy Chutney Recipes By Category