- » Spicy Chop
Spicy Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy chop recipes.
Spicy Chops And Cabbage
Trim fat from meat; cook fat in skillet to oil surface.
Brown chops in skillet.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes.
Remove chops from skillet.
Discard cloves and bay leaf.
Fill blender container with cabbage; add cold water to... - 46.9592
Spicy Chops Amd Cabbage
1) Prepare the pork chops by removing the fat.
2) On a skillet, cook the fat till oil appears on the surface. Remove the fat from the pan and sear the chops till golden brown on both sides.
3) To the skillet, add in garlic, 2 tablespoons... - 41.8233
Sweet N Spicy Grilled Pork Chops
In a blender, combine the tomatoes, raisins, jelly, vinegar and seasonings; cover and process until smooth.
Pour into a 1-qt saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until thickened.
Set aside 3/4 cup for serving.
Coat... - 41.5987
Spicy Spare Rib Chops
The Spicy Spare Rib Chops is a wonderful pork preparation that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this wonderful dish no matter how many times I have prepared it. Nor does my husband! Try this original Spicy Spare Rib Chops recipe for yourself! - 38.9264
Spicy Pork Chops
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the chops and put it inside the slow cooker.
2) In a slow cooker, add in pork, onions, pepper, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and salt. Mix well.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 38.3014
Spicy Veal Chops
Sprinkle chops with pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add chops and cook until browned on both sides; remove and set aside.
Add onion to pan and cook until soft and golden.
Stir in garlic, marjoram, tomatoes (break up with a spoon)... - 37.5162
Spicy Grilled Chops
1) Combine the salsa, water, salt and marmalade in a small bowl. Blend well.
2) In a plastic bag or non-metal baking dish, place the pork chops.
3) Over the pork, pour the marinade. Turn to coat well.
4) Cover the dish or seal the bag and marinate the... - 36.4526
Spicy Apricot Glazed Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops.
In skillet panbroil chops over medium heat. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Turn chops occasionally till done, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Pour off any drippings.
Combine preserves, 2 tablespoons water,... - 36.0074
Spicy Marinated Pork Chops
For marinade, in plastic bag combine vegetable juice cocktail, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, salad dressing mix, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce; add pork chops.
Close bag securely; place in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Refrigerate 8 hours or... - 34.7426
Spicy Cranberry Pork Chops
1. Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper; place in 12" by 8" baking dish; cover dish with plastic wrap; do not vent. Cook at medium low (30% power) 16 minutes, turning chops over and rotating dish a half turn after 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 30.5234
Spicy Chops is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Spicy Chops recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 24.8723
Spicy Chop Recipes By Category