- » Spicy Chinese Seafood
Spicy Chinese Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Chinese Seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Chinese Seafood recipes.
All the world loves stuffed pasta served in a rich broth, whether it’s tortellini, kreplach or wontons. It is easy to find wonton wrappers in many food stores, so why not dazzle your family and friends with this delectable soup? To make ginger juice, grate... - 43.6275
Hot And Spicy Quail
Use a sharp knife to split the quail down the spine.
Splay the halves and flatten them with a cleaver.
For the marinade, heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic, spring onions and lemon grass.
Cook over moderate heat for 2-3 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Stir in... - 41.0806
Fresh Spring Rolls
These little veggie and shrimp filled wraps are a real hit at parties! Serve them with a spicy dipping sauce. - 29.4108
You May Also Like!
Korean Food: Spicy Seafood Noodles (짬뽕=jjambbong)
Some of the comfort foods we crave when the weather starts to cool require a lot of time and effort to get to the table but this Korean style spicy seafood and noodle stew is an easy one and is sure to warm the cockles (and mussels!) of your heart. It is a... - 149.547
Szechuan Prawns is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Szechuan Prawns and let me... - 38.4445
Crispy Spicy Fish
Clean the fish and dry well with paper towels.
Cut diagonal slashes 3/4 inch (1 cm) apart almost to the bone on both sides of the fish.
Mix the tapioca starch and water chestnut flour; dredge the fish in this mixture to cover the entire surface of the... - 41.829
Stir Fried Clams N Shells
Stir Fried Clams n Shells make a really great meal. This Stir Fried Clams n Shells dish I tried, turned out awesome. You will eat it all! - 25.3317
Mussels With Beans & Chili
Mussels With Beans & Chili is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 34.6656
Carp Sauteed With Ginger
This Carp Sauteed with Ginger makes a delicious side course ! Try out this irresistible sauteed carp with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Carp Sauteed with Ginger welcome ! By the way did you know that the Carp dishes are... - 47.2738
Easy And Quick Stir Fried Shrimp With Catsup
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Slice scallion stalks; mince garlic and ginger. Then combine with catsup, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until... - 30.6758
Stir Fried Shrimp With Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Dice peppers. Cut each tomato in 6 wedges. Crush garlic, mince ginger root and chop scallions.
2. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic and ginger root; stir-fry a few... - 33.5316
Stir Fried Shrimp And Vegetables In Soy And Sherry
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince ginger root; then combine with sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Dice green pepper, onion and celery. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add... - 32.9495