- » Spicy Chinese Pork
Spicy Chinese Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Chinese Pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Chinese Pork recipes.
Grilled Pork And Wings In Char Siu Sauce
For all the Chinese food lovers, here is a gorgeous recipe for appetizer or snack purpose. The pork slices and chicken wings are marinated in the spicy Char Siu sauce and then grilled on oven. This special Chinese sauce really makes a large difference in... - 98.1929
Chinese Take-out Style Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin
Sweet and sour pork will be near the top of the list when it comes to favorite Chinese take-out food. Why wouldn’t it be? Chinese-American take-out sweet and sour pork is basically thick batter deep-fried, sugary sauce coated, fatty pork chunks. Obviously... - 93.1831
Spicy Sichuan Pork Stew
Spicy sichuan pork stew is a oriental meat stew prepared with vegetables. Cooked in a base of water with soy sauce to taste, the sichuan pork stew is spiced with garlic, ginger root along with red pepper and fennel seeds to taste. Laced with sherry, the... - 51.569
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 46.0422
Spicy Eggs With Pork
The end result of this Spicy Eggs With Pork recipe is a delicious dish that I just cant seem to get enough of. My family loves this tasty pork and egg dish and so I end up serving it quiet often. Cook tasty Spicy Eggs With Pork using this recipe and I am... - 44.8748
Spicy Shanghai Noodle Salad
1. Take a bowl full of boiling water and soak noodles in it for about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain off excess water, rinse using cold water and drain thoroughly. Using a sharp knife, cut the noodles into short pieces and keep aside.
2. Slice thin... - 44.3999
Spicy Steamed Pork With Noodles
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush chilies, lemon grass, onion and garlic till the juice blend.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and continue pounding till a paste is formed. Add oil to prepare the Red Curry Paste.
3. Take a food... - 44.1649
Spicy Tomato Pork Stir Fry
Prepare rice; set aside.
Combine juice, cornstarch, soy sauce and paprika, stirring until cornstarch dissolves.
Slice pork across grain into 1/4-inch slices; place in medium bowl.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper flakes.
Remove... - 44.0574
Stir Fried Liver In Spicy Sauce
1. In a bowl put all the marinade ingredients, add the liver slices and coat them thoroughly with marinade, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. In another bowl mix ingredients for the sauce
3. In a wok or... - 43.4024
Spicy Pork With Chinese Mushrooms
Spicy Chunking Pork is a delicious dish apt for pork lovers . I made this rich and filling Spicy Chunking Pork for my friends bridal shower and everyone loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 43.3916
Steamed Spareribs With Spicy Rice Powder
Mix the scallion, peppercorn, dried red pepper, soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Stir well to dissolve the salt and sugar.
Cut the spareribs between each rib.
Wash and drain.
Add to the bowl with the marinade and let stand for 20... - 43.3466
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 42.0251
Spicy Stewed Pork With Eggs (red Cooked)
Cut pork into 3-cm (1 -in) cubes.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a saucepan and fry the shallot until lightly browned.
Add the pork and fry for 2 minutes, turning the meat.
Pour in the seasoning sauce, cover and cook gently for 1 hour.
Then add the hard-boiled... - 39.6564
Baked Pork Spring Rolls
An exciting blend of pork, vegetables and spices is sealed inside wrappers, then baked until crisp. - 39.5979
Steamed Pork With Spicy Vegetables
1. Wash the vegetables well under cold running water. If you are using the cold sweet and sour Chinese leaves then rinse then thoroughly too. Chop them finely and then drain then in colander.
2. Add the pork to the leaves and then mix... - 37.3388
Barbecued Spicy Spareribs
Place spareribs in a large, shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Heat, uncovered, on simmer for 1/2 minutes.
Turn spareribs over and heat on simmer for 1/2 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Combine chili powder and barbecue sauce.
Pour half of... - 33.7703
Sweet And Spicy Meats
Combine salad oil, soy sauce, molasses, vinegar, and onion in small saucepan.
Heat to boiling, then simmer, uncovered 8 to 10 minutes or until reduced by about half.
Arrange meat slices, slightly overlapping, in large shallow baking pan; brush with about 1/3... - 33.7428
Spicy Chinese Pork Recipes By Category
Spicy Chinese Pork Course: