- » Spicy Chinese Noodles
Spicy Chinese Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy chinese noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy chinese noodles recipes.
Sweet And Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish... - 122.434
Singapore Street Noodles
1. Stir together all of the sauce ingredients and set it aside.
2. Toss the chicken with one clove of minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
3. Toss the shrimp with the other clove of minced garlic and tablespoon of soy... - 99.0024
Spicy Stir Fried Vegetables With Noodles
Homemade spicy noodles for dinner? Here is a video from Ching’s secret showing you how to make a great spicy vegetable noodle dish. Loads of vegetables going into this dish, making it nice and healthy! Nothing fried just stir fried and plated out! - 98.796
Noodles In Schezwan Sauce With Vegetables
Do you love spicy noodles? Watch Chef Vikas, in this video as he prepares some delicious schezwan noodles long with vegetables. A great dish that is simple and quick to make! - 97.8816
Spicy Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Are noodles your kids favorite food? Sure you would like a quick way to make this. Chef Vikas demonstrates the solution! Using Ching’s available sauces, you can whip this up with minimum effort in very little time! Watch and learn! Don’t let the Hindi... - 96.7196
Hot Garlic Noodles
Chilli Garlic noodles for dinner? Here is chef Vikas demonstrating a simple recipe on how to make some delicious hot noodles. Loads of garlic in this recipe. Try it out and enjoy!! - 95.8132
Spicy Udon Noodles
All of us to like to eat at the food court in the mall! And if there is dish that you like and want to attempt at home, this is one recipe! Video to watch to make a Chinese peanut flavored noodles! - 95.5759
Pan Fried Noodles With Spicy Chicken And Vegetables
Spicy noodles sound appealing? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to make spicy pan fried noodles. A great recipe that shows you how to prepare a pan-fried noodle cake! A great dish to know! - 86.0774
Spicy Noodles With Schezwan Flavoring
Quick noodles for you? Here is a great instant recipe from Ching’s just takes just minutes! Instant Chinese noodles is a great option to have handy! Watch the video of Chef Vikas preparing the noodles and showing you the right way to do it. - 85.6142
Chinese Pasta In Schezwan Style
Craving for some Italian food? How about Chinese style Italian? Odd as it may sound, this is another innovative recipe from Chef Vikas. Spaghetti prepared in schezwan sauce will certainly grab the attention of your guests! - 78.2384
1) In a bowl, soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in boiling water for about 20 minutes and then drain the mushrooms. Discard the hard stalks and reserve the caps. Set aside.
2) In a large saucepan, pour the water. Place over heat and bring to a... - 49.3247
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 47.9147
Spicy Steamed Pork With Noodles
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush chilies, lemon grass, onion and garlic till the juice blend.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and continue pounding till a paste is formed. Add oil to prepare the Red Curry Paste.
3. Take a food... - 46.2073
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.1801
Spicy Shredded Beef With Cellophane Noodles
First cut the beef into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices.
Then shred the slices into 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 30 minutes.
Cut the cellophane noodles into shorter lengths and loosen them.
Deep fry them in 2 cups very... - 43.3894
Hot And Spicy Hawker Noodles
Set the noodles aside for blanching later.
Heat cooking oil and stir fry the pork over very high heat for 2-3 minutes, until cooked.
Mix well with the preserved radish and set aside.
Heat chicken stock and add all other ingredients except noodles and spring... - 42.5468
Szechwan Chicken Noodles
Boil 10 cups of water in a deep vessel. Once the water starts boiling, drop Hakka Egg noodles into the water, separating the noodles with a pair of tongs. Cook the noodles for about 5 minutes (until the noodles have become tender, do not over cook them).... - 39.3653
Spicy Beefy Noodles
1. Cook and stir ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Pour off drippings. Add chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, thyme and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and... - 34.5931
Spicy Chinese Noodles With Cucumbers
1. In serving bowls add cucumber, scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar, mix it well and keep it aside.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the noodles for 30-60 seconds, until tender but still firm.
3. Drain the noodles, divide in... - 34.2464
Spicy Chilled Chinese Noodles
1. Bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add noodles and boil for 1-1 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove noodles to colander and rinse with tap water until cooled. Drain well and sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil.
2.... - 26.7003