- » Spicy Chili Seasoning
Spicy Chili Seasoning Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy chili seasoning recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy chili seasoning recipes.
Spicy Seasoning Mix
Combine all ingredients.
Store, covered, in airtight container.
Before using, shake to blend. - 21.614
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
This is a great homemade taco seasoning mix that you can double to have on hand whenever you want to make taco, burritos, etc. You can adjust this to suit your own taste by adding another seasoning or deleting one that you may not like. Use about 2-3... - 106.197
Taco Seasoning Mix
All of you fond of eating tacos would love this recipe. The seasoning mix used in the tacos is just amazing. You have to watch the video as the chef explains all the ingredients in detail. This can be stored in the refrigerator up to 6 months. - 102.3
Hatch Chili Season Is Here!
It's Hatch chili pepper season here in Central Texas. Our local supermarket roasts them on the weekends. These peppers are really tasty, especially roasted. Here is one of the ways I love to use them, a salad dressing for Southwest grilled chicken salad. - 108.009
Quick Homemade Taco Seasoning
Taco seasoning is a must in every kitchen. Whether, you like the Mexican food or not but for that once in a while punch and change in taste, tacos are a good choice. Try making it at home with all fresh and good ingredients you will save lot of money on that.... - 109.525
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Instead of always relying on store-bought seasoning mixes, learn how to make your own seasoning blends at home. This Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe from Dorothy Delaney shows you just how easy it is to make taco seasoning from scratch. Best of all, when you... - 90.5894
Old Fashioned Spicy Chili
1) Combine beef, onion, garlic, cumin, and salt and cook in a Dutch oven until the meat turns brown.
2) Drain the pan drippings.
3) Mix flour, sugar, and chili powder.
4) Blend the remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
5)... - 41.1803
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil; add onions, green peppers, and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add veal and cook, stirring constantly, until meat loses its pink color, 3 to 5 minutes; stir in tomatoes, reserved liquid, tomato puree, and... - 36.2766
Cheesy Chili Fries
Believe or not, you will take just couple of minutes to cook up this mouth-watering snacks, cheesy chili fries. There is no cooking, only assembling the ingredients. However, you should have all the ingredients readily available in hand. Watch the video and... - 101.456
This is a Caribbean Patee Fusion Recipe. Adding some Caribbean flavours into traditional recipes. Here we have chili made with ground chicken, spices, vegetables and mushrooms, and the three types of beans. We add Cumin, and scotch bonnet along with coriander... - 86.3387
Corn On The Cob With Chili Spread
This Corn On the Cob with Chili Spread tastes incredible ! Previously, with a simple rubbing of lime, butter and salt would not seduce me to having a corn cob, but this irresistible chives and chili powder made all the difference ! Just try this Corn On the... - 34.2196
White Chicken Chili Spicy, Chunky, Hearty And Savory
This video recipe will show you how to make white chicken chili. This white chili is downright delicious with chunks of juicy chicken, flavorful onions, celery & garlic , beans, chicken broth, spices & cheese that just ties it all together! Perfect to serve... - 119.195
Beef Chili Con Carne
This Chili Con Carne is one of the tastiest beef stews that I've ever known ! Try this really hot and spicy beef stew for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Chili Con Carne are welcome. - 34.5544
Boil jalapenos until well done.
Peel and remove stems.
Blend or chop together the peppers and onions.
Add tomatoes, salt, garlic, and cumin powder.
Blend or chop together again.
Simmer the mixture until well done and thick.
Serve in a small dish with tostados... - 31.5882
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 115.184
Spicy Chili Salad
Cook beef, onion, and green pepper in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat, drain.
Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder, and other seasonings, cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Place lettuce on a serving dish, top with ... - 33.3228
Spicy Chili Mac
In skillet cook meat and pepper till meat is browned; drain fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained kidney beans, tomato sauce, Mexican Seasoning, bay-leaf, 1/2 cup water, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to boiling; add macaroni.
Cover; simmer, stirring... - 32.8393
Quick 'n' Spicy Beefy Chili
1. In a 4- to 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook half of beef, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate using a slotted spoon. Repeat with remaining beef.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add... - 32.8286
Spicy Tofu Chili
Coat pan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium high heat, stir-fry crumbled tofu with beans, garlic and chili powder. Cook uncovered for 7-9 mins so liquids evaporate & flavors blend. Sprinkle with green onions before serving & shredded cheese if desired. - 19.6142
Spicy Chili Pepper With Vinegar
This Chili Basics is a spicy treat ! Try out a course of plain rice with the Chili Basics for lunch and tell me if you like it ! - 43.0428
Quick & Spicy Chili Beans
Heat oil in a medium to large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onion and bell pepper, cook until they are softened, about 5 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Adjust seasoning before serving. - 25.8956
Spicy Beef Chili
1. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Season the chuck with salt and pepper and brown half over moderately high heat, 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the meat to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chuck. Add the sausage and... - 29.8751
Spicy Chili Dip
Cook turkey meat and chopped onion in a bowl in the microwave with a piece of wax paper over it.
Cook on high about 2-3 minutes.
Check and stir.
Cook longer if needed.
Remove turkey and onion from bowl and drain off fat.
Prepare taco mix with the microwave... - 33.4101
Spicy Chili Con Carne
If dried beans are used, wash carefully and discard any imperfect ones.
Place in saucepan with water to cover and soak overnight.
Wash thoroughly again and cover beans with fresh water.
Cook over low heat until beans are tender, about 3 hours.
Drain... - 43.9958
Green Chili Casserole With Sweet And Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Dissect chilies into 2-inch-long strips.
2) Lightly grease baking dish with butter.
3) Transfer chilies to dish, add minced garlic and scallions. Toss to combine well.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese over chili mixture.
5) Add flour to the... - 45.682
Black Bean Chili With Spicy Tomato Salsa
Place the beans in a large stockpot.
Add water until the level is 2 inches above the beans.
Add the onion, garlic, and chilies.
Turn the heat to high.
As the beans heat up, skim the foam off the top.
When the beans come to a boil, turn the heat to low and... - 43.8294
Healthy Stir Fry Thai Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce With Pork
Pork is a prominently used meat in Thai cuisine with varied ways to cook it and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef cooking Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce with Pork using pork slices, vegetables and seasonings. Great when accompanied with a wine! - 79.4152
Quick Spicy Chile
Saute turkey meat and minced garlic until all the pink disappears in a non-stick frying pan sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer about 30 minutes.
This is quick and good - 32.0459
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 115.745
How To Make Seasoned Taco Meat
Chef David Bishop teaching how to make one of America favorite foods. TACOS!!! This is a recipe that the whole family will love! - 111.304
Seasoned Kale With Nuts
A delightfully tasty dish – if that is what you are craving for, your search ends here ! Prepare kale with assorted nuts with a bright and lemony dressing merged with the combination of vegetables with great seasoning puts a delicious dish on your dinner... - 131.77
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
This tastes way better and it only takes minutes to put together. Use this in your tacos, soups, as a rub for beef, chicken, pork or even fish. You can also use it for dips. Mix it into sour cream for a new twist. - 121.428
Soak beans and wheat overnight in the water.
Next day, pressure cook them for 2 hours or pot cook them for 3 or 4 hours.
Stir the oil and seasonings into the beans.
Add the vegetables to the beans.
Simmer until the beans and wheat are tender.
Season with... - 39.7627
Rainbow Chicken Chili
Are you looking for a yummy Chicken Chili recipe? This video is thoroughly recommended for you. Fitness coach Anita Stone prepares a great tasting Chicken Chili recipe and that too with a healthy twist. Watch the video now. - 90.4702
Pork And Sausage Chili
I had some left-over pork and andouille sausage so I decided to make some chili. It turned out great and was perfect on this cold night. - 105.947
How To Cook Chili
Do you want a hearty yet stylish meal for the entire family? Today, Dave is cooking a gourmet like meal that is Bread Bowl Chili, its sausages, tomatoes and beans cooked with garlic and spices. Its served hot in a bowl made of bread. It’s a no effort and... - 116.592
Super Quick Chili
What better way to chase the winter chill away than fuss-free and delicious chili. Betty offers an inspiring new way to whip up the ultimate winter comfort food. Perfect warm-up for wintry evenings, this quick, convenient, and comforting chili recipe is ready... - 102.1
Chipotle, Beef, And Bean Chili
Everyone has a favorite chill recipe - or if you are like us - several... We pull this one out in fall as the days get shorter and the weather starts to cool. Goes great with our biscuit recipes. - 130.47
Spicy Barbecue Sauce
1) Take a small saucepan and place tomato sauce in it.
2) Add steak sauce, onion, chili powder and seasoning blend.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil for about 15 minutes.
4) Refrigerate and store unused sauce in an airtight container for up to 1... - 33.2838
Cabernet Sirloin Chili
A beef chilli with beans is perfect for a cozy dinner with family and friends. Watch Robin create this delicacy in her warm kitchen. You may want to stock on some of the basic ingredients of the recipe as it is going to be relished and prepared time and again... - 113.531
Homemade Creole Seasoning
This homemade creole seasoning is one of my most favorite homemade seasonings. Made with a medley of simple spices, this homemade creole seasoning is fresh and much better than the store bought stuff. Try it! - 25.9886
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place the fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl combine salad oil, lime juice, water, soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey; pour over the fish.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours,... - 43.0252
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 91.4785
Chili Rubbed Salmon With Sweet Potatoes And Vegetable Sauté
Need a nice flavorful salmon dish with a spicy kick? Then take a look at this chili rubbed salmon recipe. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines salmon with sweet potato and vegetable saute to make an exotic dish. Very well... - 129.289
Asian Chili Chicken Wings
Ditch your habit of ordering a takeout everytime there is an occasion at your place. In stead, try making this finger-licking dish at home that would both save you from blowing away your money and health. These flavor-packed wings is cooked in a sauce that... - 84.5411
1. In a pot over medium high heat, add oil, garlic and saute it for 2 minutes. Add water and stir.
2. Add in the chicken bouillon, red bell pepper, navy beans, chicken slices, green bell pepper, corn, green chillies, onions, celery. stir well for 2... - 113.7
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you love chili, then you would also like the idea of spending minimum amount of time and effort for preparing this cuisine. This is possible only when you use slow-cooking method in a crock pot. Place all the ingredients and set your crock pot on low, when... - 116.167
Beef Tenderloin With Chili
Any beef or pork steak fan would love to have a tenderloin piece. This is like a luxury items for steak fans and can be a real treat if you are planning something special for a meal. - 43.7434
Hatch Chili Bbq Sauce
It's Hatch chili season and I wanted to come up with a new recipe for using them. I think the BBQ sauce is it. - 100.917
This is a sauce I came up with for chicken wings, it seems like it would be great for many other uses. Here is the recipe for just the sauce. - 102.323
Best Chili Con Carne
Here's a quick video I put together for Hello Fresh to make the best chili con carne. Its actually a chocolate chili con carne, using star anise to give a great depth of flavour with minimal cooking time. - 105.899
White Chicken Chili - Easy Dinner
My mom's famous White Chicken Chili is super easy to prepare, so delicious and comforting. It is perfect for these chilly winter months! - 114.941
Rosalie's Super Bowl Chili
1. Chop onion and keep it aside.
2. Chop the green onions and keep it aside, until needed.
3. In an electric skillet brown the ground beef along with 2 tablespoon olive oil and garlic salt, brown them well and let the liquid from the... - 113.57
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 138.565
1) In a bowl, mix together chili powder, oregano, basil, pepper flakes, cumin, bay leaves, and paprika.
2) Stir in the ground turkey and mix well.
3) Add onion to the turkey mixture and mix well.
4) In a saucepan, place the turkey... - 47.8958
Beanless Chunky Beef Chili Con Carne
Whether beans belong in a great chili is always subject to discussion for most chili aficionados! This hot and spicy bowl of red features boneless steak cubes and a medley of traditional chili seasonings without the beans! This hearty chunky beef chili is a... - 107.986
I like to make this chili in two steps. I first braise the beef for 3 1/2 hours and I refrigerate it overnight. This allows all the flavors to meld and the final result is amazing. However, if you do not want to do that and would rather eat it the day you are... - 139.619
How To Make Pickles From Green Chilies
Tired of having shop bought pickles? Try making at home with guidance from Bhal Dave who shows easy process to make and store pickles. The pickles goes well with snacks and as side dish. Try it out immediately! - 74.7319
Potatoes in any form? Here is a great video for you to try. A Chinese style recipe that shows a great looking spicy potato appetizer! Try it out! - 77.4212
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 131.729
Quick And Easy Chili Taco
These are perfect for weekday evenings when the kids are pleading you to take them to Taco Bell for dinner! These tacos are low calorie, low in fat and loaded with fiber. They are so yummy, the whole family will be begging you to make them every day!... - 117.687
1. In a pan over medium heat, add olive oil, red onion, red and green bell peppers. Sauté for 5 minutes, then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
2. Place the same pan over the stove and add some olive oil. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Season... - 75.034
Homemade Chili Potato
Chili potato is a well-liked Chinese dish, which has now gained immense popularity in many parts of the world. The dish can be cooked simply by frying the potato in the form of French Fries and then cooking them slightly in onion tomato gravy, spiced up with... - 29.8026
Potato & Baby Corn In Chili Mustard Sauce
1. Blanch potato & baby corn, keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, fresh chilli, add stock
3. Add mustard sauce, adjust seasoning,
4. Add vegetable, add corn flour
5. Finish with vinegar & chilli oil - 40.2443
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 125.181
Bacon And Hatch Chili Wrapped Shrimp
A very simple and tasty appetizer. All you need are fresh shrimp, bacon, roasted Hatch chilies, salt and pepper. Don't worry if you can't find Hatch chilies, they are Anaheim chilies that can be found year round in most supermarkets. - 103.794
Baked Chili Fries
Crispy and crunchy with a bold, spicy flavor, these Baked Chili Fries would be perfect served alongside a juicy burger hot off the grill! - 114.474
Today, I want to share my version of a delicious chili shrimp. The spiciness will come from crushed red peppers. Don’t miss my secret tip for making this deep fried shrimp extra crunchy. The spicy, sweet, and sour flavored sauce tastes great. Try it someday. - 0
Chicken And Beef Red Chili Enchiladas
If you want to have some spicy and delicious Mexican food, try this enchilada recipe out there. Stuffed with beef and chicken and baked these enchilada taste marvelous. - 107.843
Thai Garlic Chili Wings And Red Shoe Martinis
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in... - 103.434
Hot Chili Cheese Dip
Cut the cream cheese into 8 cubes.
Combine with tomato soup and instant minced onion in the fondue pot and stir over medium heat until the cheese melts and is blended with the soup.
Add seasonings. - 24.5667
Mexican Chilli With Spicy Rice
1. In a saucepan, add rice with plenty of boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes until nearly tender.
2. In a frying pan, heat half the oil, add 2/3rd onions, stirring to coat. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add crushed garlic and... - 46.9098
Quick Chili Mayonnaise
Chili Mayonnaise has a Great taste. The mayonnaise and lemon juice gives the Chili Mayonnaise Superior taste. - 21.4738
Bean Dip Chili
Brown the beef and stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer five to ten minutes (Be sure to remove excess fat after the meat has browned before adding the other ingredients). - 20.1644
Chili Creamed Onions And Peppers
Saute the pepper rings in the butter.
Blend in the flour and stir in the milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is of medium thickness.
Remove from the heat and stir in the seasonings and onions.
Return to the heat and heat slowly. - 32.6143
Chili Of The Sea
Simmer tomatoes, catsup, onion, garlic, sugar and hot sauce for 15 minutes; strain.
Melt butter and add flour and chili powder to make a paste.
Gradually add clam juice, and tomato mixture; boil 5 minutes.
Add crab, shrimp and oysters; cook 10 minutes.
Season... - 35.3887
Mexican Vegetable Chili
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the zucchini, bell peppers, carrots, celery, onions, tomatoes, corn, garbanzo beans, chili powder, cumin, and salsa.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 8 hours, or until the vegetables are almost... - 33.7614
Place butter, onion, celery, leek, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Mix well and add raw chicken, beans (with liquid), seasonings and banana peppers.
Pour in enough hot chicken stock to cover by 2 in (5 cm).
Cover casserole and... - 39.2428
Combine all but noodles and butter and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain noodles, add butter.
Stir gently over low heat to melt butter and coat noodles.
Serve wih meatball mixture. - 22.9887
Pork Tomatillo Chili
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot. Add half of the pork cubes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the pork is well browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes. (Cover skillet as necessary.) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn the... - 33.0133
1) In a small bowl, combine together the seasoning sauce ingredients. Stir well to dissolve the cornstarch or water chestnut powder.
2) With a small pair of scissors, cut the shell of the shrimp along the back, cutting the shrimp about halfway... - 44.3179
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, toss the pork with the flour until evenly coated. Stir in the water, cumin, chili powder, oregano, garlic pepper, seasoned salt, onions, and half of the chile strips. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 34.0654
Chili Pork Patties
Combine pork, shallots, chili powder, and mustard.
Shape into 6 patties.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add patties to hot oil.
Brown slowly on both sides on low heat, about 10 minutes.
Add white wine, cover, and simmer 15 minutes (make certain that the... - 37.6521
1. In a small bowl, combine the sherry, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken broth, red pepper flakes, and cornstarch; stir to blend in the cornstarch. Set the seasoning sauce aside.
2. Using a small pair of scissors, cut the shell along the back of shrimp,... - 34.1412
Chili Con Carne
Chili Con Carne is a spicy beef preparation that you will fall in love with the first bite. The texture and flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try this Chili Con Carne recipe to understand what I am talking about! - 39.0509
Chili Beef is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Chili Beef; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 48.2432
In a saucepan over medium heat, brown beef; drain.
Add beans, soup, celery, green pepper, onion, ketchup, brown sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 32.3711
Southwestern Chili Relleno
Southwestern Chili Rellenos is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Southwestern Chili Rellenos; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.5716