- » Spicy Chili Crockpot
Spicy Chili Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy chili crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy chili crockpot recipes.
Chicken Chili For The Crockpot
This is a go to recipe that can be a double meal. First night enjoy the flavors of chili and next night use it as chicken burritos. - 93.214
You May Also Like!
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 130.827
Old Fashioned Spicy Chili
1) Combine beef, onion, garlic, cumin, and salt and cook in a Dutch oven until the meat turns brown.
2) Drain the pan drippings.
3) Mix flour, sugar, and chili powder.
4) Blend the remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
5)... - 42.6388
Beef And Leeks In Spicy Chili Sauce
1) In a wok or 12 inch skillet add oil and heat it.
2) Add beef and leeks. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Now, add vegetables and cook until crisp tender.
4) Add... - 31.298
Green Chili Dip
1. In a s saucepan, cook onion in the butter over medium heat, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
2. When onions are soft, stir in chilies, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
3. Simmer the sauce until most of liquid has evaporated.
4. Add cheese, and... - 37.7206
Chile Relleno Casserole
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium skillet; cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain off pan drippings.
Layer half each of green chilies and cheese in a lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish; top with meat mixture.
Sprinkle with... - 34.8398
Green Chile And Fish Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Sprinkle salt, pepper, paprika, and red pepper, lightly over fillets.
3. Take electric skillet and melt butter in it, over medium heat (350°).
4. Stir in lemon juice.
5. Combine fillets to the skillet.
6.... - 46.2097
Spicy Mexican Bean Casserole
1) In a mixing bowl, mix first 6 ingredients and keep aside.
2) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute 1/4 cup chopped onion, green pepper, and garlic until tender.
3) Add tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, and chili powder and bring to a boil.
4) Lower... - 44.0198
Sweet Aid Spicy Pecans
Toss pecans in butter.
Combine sugar and remaining ingredients.
Sprinkle over pecans; toss.
Spread on a baking sheet; bake at 325° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Store in an airtight container. - 32.0451
Spicy Black Eyed Peas
Sort and wash peas; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above peas.
Let soak 8 hours.
Drain peas; return to Dutch oven.
Add 5 cups water and remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until tender.
Serve... - 36.5123