- » Spicy Chili Bean Burger
Spicy Chili Bean Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy chili bean burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy chili bean burger recipes.
In a saucepan over medium heat, brown beef; drain.
Add beans, soup, celery, green pepper, onion, ketchup, brown sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 32.1704
Spicy Beef And Bean Burgers
In a large mixing bowl combine egg white, beans, bread crumbs, celery, chili peppers, and garlic powder.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 1/2 inch thick oval patties.
Place patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches... - 31.9069
Veggie Burgers With Kids
Twins Tristin and Tyler are making healthy snacks with some fun chefs and foodie personalities! First up, learn how to mash and munch on mini veggie sliders! - 127.886
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 111.723
Coney Islands has an extraordinary taste. The wiener buns and cheese gives the Coney Islands a magnificent taste. Coney Islands is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 34.5668
Vegetable Masala Burger
1. Steam the root vegetables in a pressure cooker preferably.
2. In a wide nonstick pan heat olive oil and add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, onion chopped, turmeric powder, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, spring onion chopped, corn... - 107.603
Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa
Chips, Nachos, Burritos or Tacos, this Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa compliments everything just perfectly. The blend of tomatoes with jalapeno peppers and cilantro, gives this sauce a flavorful twist. Watch the video and learn this easy recipe today. - 104.45
1. Dice the celery, red bell pepper, onion and yellow squash, set aside.
2. Crush the garlic; dice the frozen burger, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In the electric skillet pour olive oil and sauté the celery, red bell... - 0