- » Spicy Chili
Spicy Chili Recipes
Spicy chilli, as the name suggests, is a very spicy recipe. The ingredients used include tomato paste, tomato sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, red kidney beans, parsley, salt, oregano, etc. Some popular spicy ... More »
Hot And Spicy Homemade Vegetable Chili
Got an hour in hand and craving big-time for hot and spicy chili? Then grab your pots and pans and get making this vegetable chili that really satisfies. Easy, tasty, and quick, this is one chili recipe that surely won't let your down. Tune into this video... - 105.469
Spicy Chili Chicken
How to make healthy chili chicken? Yes, now it's very simple. You can make chili chicken for any party such as Halloween party. Just check out the video right away. - 105.33
Spicy Chili Con Carne
Love spicy dishes? Here, the chef Randy Higgins shows you how to make chili con carne. It is quite easy and simple to make. Gather the few basic ingredients and start making for yourself and your family. - 93.3876
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 2- Preparing Sauce
The one you've been waiting for is just a click away now. This second part of video gives you complete recipe of making chilly sauce. Preparing this dish seems to be lengthy , but its worth it ! Spicy foods are a great way to warm up on a cold day. - 88.3576
Spicy Chili Tahong With Oyster Sauce
Whether you looking for appetizers to impress your guest or need something to complement your main course, this spicy chili tahong recipe is sure to be a hit. Watch the video to see how the chef combines mussels with oyster sauce and chili paste to make a... - 80.584
Spicy Chili Pepper With Vinegar
This Chili Basics is a spicy treat ! Try out a course of plain rice with the Chili Basics for lunch and tell me if you like it ! - 42.8384
Old Fashioned Spicy Chili
1) Combine beef, onion, garlic, cumin, and salt and cook in a Dutch oven until the meat turns brown.
2) Drain the pan drippings.
3) Mix flour, sugar, and chili powder.
4) Blend the remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
5)... - 42.6388
Spicy Chili Mag
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, chopped green pepper, and minced garlic, and saute vegetable mixture until tender.
Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper; saute 1... - 40.6867
Spicy Vegetable Chili
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot, 1 cup onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute until tender.
Add potato and next 8 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 30... - 39.531
Spicy Vegetable Chili
Cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in oil till tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained kidney and great northern beans, along with all remaining ingredients except cheese.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove... - 39.3043
Quick N' Spicy Chili Con Carne
1) In a large skillet, combine beef, garlic and onion.
2) Fry slowly for 10 minutes.
3) To this, add the remaining ingredients.
4) Simmer the stew for 10 minutes.
5) Serve the stew with crackers and shredded lettuce, for a complete meal. - 36.8896
In 2-quart casserole, combine tomato juice, chilies, chili powder, cumin and cayenne.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Add frozen Make-Ahead Tomato Meat Sauce.
Microwave at High for 12 to 18 minutes, or until meat sauce is... - 36.7298
Spicy Chili Verde
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, toss pork with flour to coat. Stir in green pepper and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except rice. Cover; microwave on high 8 minutes... - 34.9928
Quick 'n' Spicy Beefy Chili
1. In a 4- to 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook half of beef, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate using a slotted spoon. Repeat with remaining beef.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add... - 34.275
Spicy Chili Salad
Cook beef, onion, and green pepper in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat, drain.
Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder, and other seasonings, cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Place lettuce on a serving dish, top with ... - 33.1161
Spicy Chili Mac
In skillet cook meat and pepper till meat is browned; drain fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained kidney beans, tomato sauce, Mexican Seasoning, bay-leaf, 1/2 cup water, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to boiling; add macaroni.
Cover; simmer, stirring... - 32.621
Spicy Chili Mac
1. Combine carrots, onion, and 4 cup (60 ml) water in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter)-pan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until liquid has evaporated and vegetables begin to brown (about 10 minutes).
2. Add 3 1/2 cups (830 ml) of the broth and... - 29.8104
An exciting and sumptuous chili recipe. It provides a great foundation from which chefs can make their own personalized version. - 29.5344
Spicy Tofu Chili
Coat pan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium high heat, stir-fry crumbled tofu with beans, garlic and chili powder. Cook uncovered for 7-9 mins so liquids evaporate & flavors blend. Sprinkle with green onions before serving & shredded cheese if desired. - 19.339
Spicy Chili Recipes By Category