- » Spicy Chicken Salad
Spicy Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy chicken salad recipes.
Organic Chicken Spicy Salad
Have you ever tried an organic chicken salad? You must see the video as the chef spices up the salad with the home made salad dressing. The organic ingredients makes the salad better and you can make it in more quantity to use it for lunch and dinner too. - 116.125
Condiment Grilled Chicken With Asian Rice Noodle Salad
This is a fantastic on-the-road recipe. Chef John gives a really simple grilled chicken and salad recipe that can be prepared when on a road trip or a camping trip, using condiments left over from a ball game. The only thing you would have to buy in advance... - 81.6054
Chicken Kebabs Over Couscous With Hummus And Salad
Expecting guests at home and running short of time? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare these Chicken Kebabs Over Couscous with Hummus and Salad. This is a complete meal that never fails to impress. You will certainly love it. - 80.7921
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.1121
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 48.1032
Spicy Chicken Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse it, then pat dry and cut into bite-size strips.
2. In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal, thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, red pepper and 14 teaspoon ground black pepper.
3. Dip chicken strips in melted... - 48.0674
Spicy Chicken Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; blend well.
Rub spice mixture over both sides of each chicken breast.
Place chicken in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Cover with wax paper, and chill 1... - 44.0567
Warm Spicy Chicken Green Salad
1. Melt butter in a frying pan over a high heat and stir-fry chicken on both sides. Season with salt, pour in balsamic vinegar and cook till reduced. Stand.
2. To make dressing, combine honey with vinegar and salt in a bowl, whisk to combine. Add chives,... - 37.3106
Spicy Chicken Salad
Bake the chicken after you sprinkle the seasoning on it for about 20-30 minutes covered at 325°F.
In a medium sized bowl combine all of the other ingredients.
Remove the cooked chicken and chop into cubes.
Fold it into the dressing mixture.
Chill about 30... - 36.568
Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad
Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad is the real deal! The perfect blend of flavors is mouthwatering. Serve the Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad for your dinner and experience its wondrous taste. - 34.2128
Chicken Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter
1. Drain chicken, reserving broth.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of the reserved broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
3. Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain... - 34.0752
Spicy Pomelo Salad With Prawns And Chicken
Peel the pomelo and shred the flesh.
Place the lime-juice, fish sauce and sugar in a bowl and stir to mix.
Then add the prawns, chicken, grated coconut and coconut cream and continue stirring until blended.
Add the pomelo and toss to coat thoroughly. - 33.3887
Spicy Sesame Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a food processor, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sherry, honey, garlic, hot pepper, and 1/2 cup hot water. Process until dressing is well blended. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and pour on dressing. Toss to coat. Cover and... - 30.8559
Chipotle Chicken Salad
If you're looking for a fun way to spice up your weeknight meals, this recipe for Chipotle Chicken Salad is a great start.Loaded with fresh vegetables and protein-packed chicken breasts, this easy dinner idea is sure to please all the mouths in your house. - 0
Spicy Chicken Salad Recipes By Category
Spicy Chicken Salad Dish: