- » Spicy Chicken Pot
Spicy Chicken Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Chicken Pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Chicken Pot recipes.
Easy Sweet 'n Spicy Glazed Chicken
Here is a super easy recipe for those who have no time for cooking. Just throw everything into the crock pot in the morning and when you are home the dinner is ready. And if you want to impress your family and friends and want to serve something for which... - 116.103
Spanish Crockpot Chicken
Have you been looking out for some great leftover recipes? This video might just prove useful. Watch the chef share an easy to make Spanish Crockpot Chicken. The dish is innovative and is sure to impress. - 60.7176
Chicken In The Pot
Chicken In The Pot is as good as it sounds. Chicken In The Pot is easy and all who have tasted it so far have praised me for the same. Prepare it today! - 34.3341
Bbq Chicken In Crock Pot
Can you make BBQ chicken in a crock pot? Yes, you can - only when you learn how to do that. Here is the video recipe, which will demonstrate the step-by-step process of preparing this delicious dish of chicken. - 93.2269
Pumpkin Chicken Chili
1. In Crock pot, add pumpkin, canned tomatoes, and chicken broth.
2. Throw garlic, and cinnamon chipotle. Give it a good whisk.
3. Add onion, chickpeas, and cooked corn. Stir well.
4. Lay chicken into the Crock pot.
5. Cover, and cook... - 102.056
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken: Superbowl
1. In a crock pot add the chicken breast and the salsa. Set it on low and cook for around 8 hours. Pull apart the chicken using a fork.
2. Use this chicken in salads, chilies or on chips with cheese and dip of choice. - 0
This is a simple Crockpot recipe to make with chicken. - 99.7571
Chicken Chili For The Crockpot
This is a go to recipe that can be a double meal. First night enjoy the flavors of chili and next night use it as chicken burritos. - 93.214
White Chicken Chili
Make your holidays special with crock pot white chicken chili that is a delicious and effortless meal. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe. The dish would surely turn out to be flavorful and satisfying. Check it out... - 108.107
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.755
Chicken Pot Pie
A comforting and delicious dish featuring chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, green garlic, onion, and peas. - 122.545
Louisiana Chicken Etouffee
Are you looking for a more Cajun Louisiana style recipe? Southern recipe specialist Chef Scott is making a traditional Louisiana Chicken Etouffee that is sweet and spicy. If you are light hearted then this dish would probably be too hot for you. The recipe is... - 101.273
Spicy Orange Chicken
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for fifteen minutes.
Wash chicken, inside and out, under running cold water.
Rub inside of chicken with salt, pepper and pressed garlic.
Stuff with orange slices, peeled.
Place chicken in pot, breast down.
Grate the... - 43.5224
Bhutanese Spicy Chicken
1. Heat oil in a large Chinese clay pot. Add garlic, ginger, onion, and leeks in it. Stir, and sauté until lightly browned.
2. Drop chicken, chilies, tomatoes, and water. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat, cover with lid, and cook for about 20 minutes or... - 99.6339
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Lo Mein
The sweet and spicy chicken lo mein is cooked with chinese noodles with chicken breasts. Prepared with a sauce of soy sauce and molasses with rice wine vinegar, the noodles are toosed with vegetables like ginger root, onions, red pepper and snow peas with... - 46.4293
Spicy Jerk Chicken
An indulgent meal for the happy family! This jerk chicken is packed with a spicy punch! Coated with the spices to bring to out all the flavors! Ken in this video grills the chicken to a spicy finish! - 117.654
Spicy Garlic Chicken With Sweet Pepper Potatoes
Gear up for a holiday feast with your family and friends with baked chicken and smashed potatoes. See the video and give a spicy kick to your chicken with hot peppers, butter and garlic. Pep up your meal with a great addition of roasted red pepper smashed... - 113.625
Rainbow Chicken Chili
Are you looking for a yummy Chicken Chili recipe? This video is thoroughly recommended for you. Fitness coach Anita Stone prepares a great tasting Chicken Chili recipe and that too with a healthy twist. Watch the video now. - 90.2009
Korean - Style Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Chop the onions, carrots zucchini, cabbage and green onions, set aside.
2. In soup pot pour water add garlic, green onions, onion, peppercorn and chicken breast.
3. Bring it to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
4. Once done drain the... - 123.268
Spicy Chicken And Rice Soup
1. In a pan saute chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper.
2. In the food processor, add hummus, piquillo pepper, reserving some for garnish, and chicken stock. Blend well.
3. Place a pot on flame, and transfer pepper mixture into... - 97.4677
Spicy Chicken Soup Coconut Milk
Place the stock in a pot, add the lemon grass'and kaffir lime leaves.
Bring to the boil over medium heat.
Add the chicken, mushrooms, salt, lime-juice, fish sauce and sugar.
Cook slowly, uncovered for 10 minutes, then add coconut milk and chillies.
Bring... - 36.8536
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 46.6585
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Super fast and easy this delicious spicy soup with chicken meatballs will warm you from your nose to your toes. Garlic lemongrass and ginger are what take this soup from ordinary to extraordinary! - 0
Chicken Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter
1. Drain chicken, reserving broth.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of the reserved broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
3. Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain... - 38.1939
Spicy Sesame Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a food processor, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sherry, honey, garlic, hot pepper, and 1/2 cup hot water. Process until dressing is well blended. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and pour on dressing. Toss to coat. Cover and... - 32.7163
Spicy Baked Chicken
Baked chicken serves as a great holiday meal for the family. Watch this impressive video that shows an excellent recipe for a wonderful spicy marinated and baked chicken. The chef in this video also shares some great tips and information. That makes the video... - 107.294
White Chicken Chili Spicy, Chunky, Hearty And Savory
This video recipe will show you how to make white chicken chili. This white chili is downright delicious with chunks of juicy chicken, flavorful onions, celery & garlic , beans, chicken broth, spices & cheese that just ties it all together! Perfect to serve... - 117.265
Spicy Cashew Chicken
Snap the spaghetti strands in half.
Cook in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, carrots, oil, and pepper flakes.
Microwave on high for 3... - 41.2418
Spicy Chicken Curry
My mom-in-law was a great cook and this was one of her dishes that we could not stopping at just eating. We would be literally licking our fingers. It tastes great the next day. Do try this recipe. It is a sure shot winner. - 0
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984
White Chicken Chili In Slow Cooker
Are you a fan of the slow cooked meals that fill the house with aroma and flavor that makes you hungry instantly? Then, you are going fall for this video. The chef demonstrates a recipe to cook white chicken chili in a slow cooker. It is just out of this... - 93.3063
Spicy Pork And Chicken With Pineapple
1. In a 6-quart pot, heat the oil and brown the pork well
2. Remove from the pan and set aside till required
3. Preparing the chicken by cutting the chicken into 1-inch pieces
4. Prepare the bananas by cutting the bananas in half lengthwise,... - 43.3025
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Chicken Breasts With Tarragon
1. Melt the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken breasts and brown about 3 minutes on each side. Do not overcook. Remove the breasts to a warm platter.
2. Add the flour, salt, tarragon, and mustard. Gradually stir... - 30.7571
Spicy Tom Yum Goong
Tom Yum Goong is a spicy clear soup typical found in Thai cuisines. The soup can be characterized by its distinct hot and sour flavors, with fragrant herbs generously used. Check this recipe now!!! - 110.641
Chicken And Pepper With Oyster Sauce
This chicken and potato recipe is a quick dish to prepare for supper, after a busy day at work. Here in this video the lady chef illustrates instructions to make mouth watering chicken with potato, oyster sauce and basil. In no time you will be ready with a... - 91.8236
Chicken Adobo (adobong Manok)
1. Place a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium high heat, and pour oil in it.
2. Drop garlic, and ginger. Stir, and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant and golden.
3. Add chicken, vinegar, soy sauce, scallions, peppercorns, bay leaves, and chili.... - 92.4255
Deviled Tuna Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, garlic, celery, corn, pimientos, and black pepper, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour, then the... - 38.1667
Fried Chicken With Lemon Grass
Need quick lunch idea for those chicken lovers? Then why not give this uncoated fried chicken recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef makes scrumptious chicken combined with soy sauce and lemon grass. This video is in Filipino language. - 87.1283
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. CHICKEN TIKKA: In a bowl, mix clarified butter, garam masala and yogurt.
Put the chicken pieces into it and mix well. Let it marinate from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. RICE: In a pot add the rice and water and let it cook till soft.
3. Sprinkle... - 120.926
Part 1- Chicken Pozole (cooking With Carolyn)
Give this Chicken Pozole a try. A great soup recipe to keep on hand when you're feelin' like something spicy. Do watch the Part 2 - Chicken Pozole (Cooking With Carolyn)for complete recipe. - 113.74
Part 2 - Chicken Pozole (cooking With Carolyn)
Give this Chicken Pozole a try. A great soup recipe to keep on hand when you're feelin' like something spicy. Do watch the Part 1 - Chicken Pozole (Cooking With Carolyn)for complete recipe. - 113.735
Sri Lankan Chicken Curry
1. Wash and clean chicken by removing excess fat.
2. In a bowl place chicken, add curry powder, cayenne pepper, and vinegar. Mix well and set it aside to marinate for 30 minutes or overnight for flavor to infuse.
3. Place a large pot on... - 95.7592
Paleo Lemongrass Chicken Curry
FOR CHICKEN CURRY
1. In a pot, heat ghee and sauté onion until translucent.
2. Add in the ginger and salt and cook for a few minutes. Once the ginger starts to soften add in garlic cloves.
3. Add in Thai green curry paste and red pepper flakes. ... - 0
1. In a tray, place the chicken drumsticks in a single layer and sprinkle salt pepper and 1 teaspoon of curry powder on both the sides and toss to coat.
2. Roughly chop the onion and process it in food processor to grate.
3. Dust the chicken... - 0
Chili Chicken Fry
This popular Indo-Chinese dish is very easy to make and deliciously spicy. Usually this dish is prepared using boneless chicken, but chicken with bones may also be used. - 0
Fried Chicken , The African Way
This Fried chicken recipe is extremely easy to make and full of flavor. The chicken is first boiled for few minutes with its seasoning and then deep fried. - 0
Betty's Peking Chicken Salad
How to prepare a Summer treat for lunch or dinner..with Betty Bannerman
Busciglio, a professional cooking instructor. - 0
Deep Prep - Butter Chicken
1. In a large pot, heat the oil and add in the onion and shallot. Sauté until it softens.
2. Season with chili powder and garam masala and stir.
3. Add in the ginger – garlic paste and stir well, followed by the tomato puree and mix well. Let it... - 0
Easy Chicken Curry
Curry Chicken is a very common delicacy. A typical chicken curry consists of chicken cooked in an onion and tomato-based gravy, flavoured with ginger, garlic, chillies and a variety of dry spices, often including turmeric, coriander, cinnamon, cardamom and so... - 0
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 0
Thanksgiving Tebasaki Chicken Wings
These Chicken wings are made in a Japanese sauce. They are so delicious that you must try it once! This serves as a perfect appetizer. - 111.262
In this video, chef is making an easy chicken recipe, buffalo wings. All it needs is few simple ingredients from your pantry and deep frying. Here, chef has not given the measurements for ingredients but you can easily make out the quantities from the clearly... - 104.512
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
Creamy Chicken And Cheese Chili
Think regular chili is too mainstream? Want a recipe that puts an interesting twist to the traditional chili? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to wow and surprise your guests with a chili that is so different, yet so tasty! - 111.733
Massaman Curry Chicken
A rich south Thai curry, that can be used for mataba rotis, or served with jasmine rice - 39.6207
Fresh Mexican Chicken Soup
I LOVE this Mexican chicken soup. A LOT! This recipe make a big pot of savory, fresh, addicting mexican chicken soup full of fresh veggies, chicken, rice, broth and lots of cilantro. It comes together pretty easy once you're done with all the chopping of the... - 143.645
Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
Are appetizers a regular feature of your menu? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares her favorite recipe to make Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup. The dish is simple and you too can easily make it at home. - 103.009
Kauwa Biryani / Chicken Biryani
How to make Kauwa Biryani (Kawwa Biryani)? Learn how to make tasty chicken biryani using basmati rice, chicken pieces, vegetables and Indian spices. - 0
1) In a pot, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic in oil until soft.
2) Stir in the chicken and sauté until done.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except for flour and mix well.
4) Put the lid on and allow to simmer for 4 hours, stirring... - 45.576
How To Cook Chicken Adobo (pinoy Style)
The Adobo reminded me of a southern smothered chicken. The black pepper, vinegar and soy sauce combined to create this kickin’ gravy that exploded in my mouth. Having the bed of rice underneath definitely balanced the dish. Dark meat is better to use in... - 34.6819
Chicken And Red Sauce For Dinner
When looking to prepare something tasty and comforting for weekend dinner, this recipe could be for your taking. Eva teaches you how to prepare delicious and comforting chicken dish using simple and healthy ingredients. Try making this at home. We bet, your... - 94.4808
Quick Mexican Chicken And Tortilla Soup
Winter time is perfect for steaming bowls of spicy soup and nothing is better than this simple and quick chicken tortilla soup. Watch this amazing video and join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen for a great cooking experience. - 127.485
Chicken And Vegetables Stew
For those who are bored with the same old chicken stew? Here is an excellent video to make a refreshingly new recipe for an absolutely delicious chicken stew! So just watch this video and make this unique stew that would surely turn out to be impressive! - 106.146
Pizza Beer Drunken Chicken Mexican Style
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Conclude their four part Whole Drunken Chicken series. This time a chicken submerged in jalapenos and pizza beer get sauced with salsa verde & get put in a roaster & cook up real good. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken... - 102.926
I love to experiment with new recipes and continuously strive to find yet another fantastic new recipe. Here is a classic and unique recipe! And surprisingly it is also quite easy to make. I just loved this recipe and it is now going to be a regular at my... - 51.0911
Lucknowi Chicken Biryani
Chicken Biryani Recipe - Authentic Lucknowi Style. The Lucknowi Murgh Biryani is very popular in India, especially in Delhi and Lucknow. Serve hot with plain yogurt and fried potato wedges. Saloni's recipe is extremely delicious and mouthwatering. Indulge in... - 0
Chicken And Black Bean Dip
Tortillas and nachos or even a bag of potato chips and some dip? This dip has layers of goodness of starting from chicken, black bean, Mexican cheese and some roasted peppers! See how Ken layers this dip to make this one indulgent one. - 120.408
Mood for Mexican food?? Watch this video and try this amazing chicken flautas. It consist of rolled taco with chicken filling made from authentic Mexican spices. It is a perfect finger food and when served with sour cream or picante sauce, it certainly makes... - 117.284
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip & Workout
Get fit in the kitchen while making this healthy buffalo chicken dip recipe featuring The Laughing Cow wedges and Greek yogurt instead of fatty mayo and sour cream! This recipe is perfect as dip during the playoffs as well as a filler for a sandwich or topper... - 0
Cajun Chicken Pasta
Lynn demonstrates a great dish for dinner -- Cajun Chicken Pasta. This is really good with a salad and some garlic bread. - 0
This boiled chicken recipe was suggested to me by Atou Mahoun. She says that this dish is called “Zalam-zalaina” which means “just boiled” In north Cameroon and southern Chad . This boiled chicken is very easy to make and extremely yummy. I have... - 113.893
Easy To Make Coca Cola Chicken Wings 可乐鸡翅
If you make chicken wings, then coca cola is the best ingredient to use. You will get an amazing taste of chicken, flavored with coca cola. See the video for recipe and ingredients detail. - 96.9854
Chicken Tortilla Soup
This soup is always satisfying, as far as I am concerned. It has a pretty long list of ingredients but it is definitely worth every drop. - 122.029
White Bean And Chili Chicken
1) Pour off the water from the beans, and drain well.
2) In a pot, place chickens with 2 quarts water, whole onion, celery, carrot, parsley, and bay leaves.
3) Heat and simmer until meat is tender.
4) Take the chicken out of the stock and allow... - 48.1384
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 113.807
Thai Green Curry
Thai Green Chicken Curry has to be one of the most popular Thai curries. Watch this video for an easy home-style version chicken curry with Thai eggplants. It’s got the perfect balance of spicy, sour and sweet! Make a large pot of this fragrant and rice... - 86.6303
Hyderabadi Style Chicken Biryani
All of you, who have enjoyed the opportunity to taste this famous Indian recipe, you know how exotic it is. To prepare this exquisite Indian rice dish at home, you should watch this video. It is not at all an easy preparation, but with the step-by-step... - 146.066
Malabar Chicken / Mutton Biriyani
Malabar Chicken Biriyani.
Showing you an easy way to make delicious Biryani.
I like to use olive oil, the healthiest option, but if you want a richer taste use ghee instead of oil in the recipe. - 0
Khao Man Gai
This is a re-creation of Tasty Memories khao man gai recipe for her giveaway contest, with my own twist to it. Khao man gai is a traditional Thai dish that resembles that of the Chinese Hainanese chicken and rice dish, except spicier. - 112.002
Chicken And Dumplings
Chicken and Dumplings promises a complete chickeny treat. The chicken is made rich and juicy with the flavors of chicken broth and flavorings. The Chicken and Dumplings requires just a handful of ingredients. Just check out the recipe. - 38.5107
Spicy Corn Chowder
Perfect recipe for the cool fall and winter evenings. You can make up a pot on the weekend and send it as lunch all week. - 0
Asian Style Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
Wondering what to do with your leftover chicken broth? Simple, try whisking it with squid, shrimp, mussels, a slew of Asian veggies and kelp, add a dash of soy sauce and stir up a luscious spicy seafood soup. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up Korean... - 105.687
1. In a medium stock pot or saucepan, cover the rice with double the amount of water and soak for a minimum of 1 hour.
2. Just before cooking, drain the water from the rice using a sieve. Wash the rice under tap water and allow the water to... - 45.1981
Spicy Jjam Ppong
If you've been on the a quest for the perfect spicy noodle soup, look no further. This spicy Korean seafood udon soup fill you belly and satisfy your soul. - 107.307
Spicy Marigold Rice
1. In a small skillet, put together cinnamon stick, cloves, and cardamom pods.
2. Over medium heat, heat them for 2 minutes to release flavors; occasionally shaking the pan.
3. Remove the skillet from heat.
4. In a 5-inch square of cheesecloth,... - 50.0463