Stir Fried Noodle
- » Spicy Chicken Noodles Stir Fry
Spicy Chicken Noodles Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy chicken noodles stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy chicken noodles stir fry recipes.
Pan Fried Noodles With Spicy Chicken And Vegetables
Spicy noodles sound appealing? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to make spicy pan fried noodles. A great recipe that shows you how to prepare a pan-fried noodle cake! A great dish to know! - 82.7763
Puerto Rican Chicken in spicy tomato Sauce Over Noodles
This Puerto Rican Chicken dish is an easy weeknight dinner option and is packed with loads of flavors. It is a simple stir fry of chicken, peppers and mushrooms in a sweet-spicy tomato sauce influenced by Spanish flavors. In this recipe it the chicken is... - 111.572
Pad Kee Mao - Sauce Thai Spicy Noodles / Spaghetti
Pasta in Thai cuisine is noodles and sometimes spaghetti may be used. Check out the chef in the video cooking spicy Pad Kee Mao or spaghetti with chicken, seasonings and sauces. Ecstatic Thai offering! - 81.8648
Stir Fried Chicken Noodles
Stir fried chicken sauted in Chinese sauces and good amount of vegetables. This is something my husband can splurge on till its last bite. Its very tasty! - 111.776
Wok N Roll Stir Fry
Watch Barry from the Virgin Kitchen make this Chinese style Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry. If you love the pungency of the Asian food in general, then dish is waiting for you. Like most of the stir-fry recipes, this is pretty simple to make, Watch and learn... - 102.952
Classic Pancit Bihon
Want to try an authentic Filipino delicacy today? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef share a Classic Pancit Bihon recipe. These are really thin rice noodles that are very high on taste. Do not give this recipe a miss. - 77.0184
Szechwan Chicken Noodles
Boil 10 cups of water in a deep vessel. Once the water starts boiling, drop Hakka Egg noodles into the water, separating the noodles with a pair of tongs. Cook the noodles for about 5 minutes (until the noodles have become tender, do not over cook them).... - 39.385
Simple Pad Thai
Pad Thai is delicious when prepared with a traditional recipe. What would you do when you want it quick? Nikko has his own of preparing pad Thai with the ingredients present in his kitchen but makes sure he uses Thai curry sauce and rice noodles. The dish... - 79.3408
Hot And Spicy Hawker Noodles
Set the noodles aside for blanching later.
Heat cooking oil and stir fry the pork over very high heat for 2-3 minutes, until cooked.
Mix well with the preserved radish and set aside.
Heat chicken stock and add all other ingredients except noodles and spring... - 43.0912
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 47.3915
Stir Fried Chicken In Hot Garlic Sauce
In Chinese cooking, garlic is used abundantly. And, here is a simple, classic recipe of the Chinese kitchen, which is now a popular take-out dish. The ingredient list of this recipe is quite large, but preparation is simple. - 0
How To Make Mee Goreng, Fresh Noodle Making
1. On a flat surface, pour the flour and make a well in the middle of it.
2. In the flour, crack eggs and mix it well. Knead it well with your hands and wrap it with saran wrap. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Slice the vegetables and chop the... - 0
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 40.639
Spicy Shrimps Stir Fried
Beside pork, chicken, beef and ducks. shrimps also my flavorite dish. it easy to cook and tasty. This dish is very popular and you can also find this dish at your Chinese restaurant or you can make it for yourself - 110.567
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.4856
Singapore Street Noodles
1. Stir together all of the sauce ingredients and set it aside.
2. Toss the chicken with one clove of minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
3. Toss the shrimp with the other clove of minced garlic and tablespoon of soy... - 97.311
The Mi Goreng recipe gives a lot opportunity to make it into your own. You can really play around with the ingredients and finally settle down for something that you might like. In this video, the Aimless Cook shows his version of the dish. Pretty easy and it... - 69.7961
Indonesian Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Shallots, which are covered with a golden brown or purplish skin, grow in a similar way to garlic, with a number of small bulbs clustered together at the root end. Milder than onions, shallots are used throughout Southeast Asia as an aromatic base for dishes,... - 47.1603
Hot And Spicy Chicken Pesto And Pasta
1) Take the packets of noodles and cook as per the directions. Keep aside the flavor packets.
2) Combine the water, pesto, cornstarch, chili puree and contents of flavor packets. Keep the mixture aside.
3) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet... - 45.4672
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a wok or large saucepan heat vegetable oil over a high heat until very hot.
2. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden and puffed, remove and set aside.
3. In a wok or frying pan heat sesame oil over a medium... - 42.2279
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Thai Spicy Noodles
1. Soak rice noodles in cold water for 2 to 3 hours until soft, and drain just before use.
2. In a small bowl, mix together fish sauce, lime juice, tomato puree, sugar and pepper flakes. Set aside.
3. In a large wok over high heat, heat oil, cook garlic 3... - 35.3136
Beef And Bean Sprout Stir Fry
Beef and bean sprouts stir fry is a peppy beef stir fry. Made with spices like ginger and garlic with soy sauce and oyster sauce for added flavor, the beef and bean sprouts stir fry has a little sauce to it. Made with added water chestnuts and green onions,... - 47.8135
Fettuccine With Spicy Chicken & Vegetables
Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper flakes.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is... - 45.0963
An incredible Asian stir fry. One of my personal favorites. - 36.575
Pasta With Curried Chicken
Pasta With Curried Chicken is actually a fusion recipe involving Italian, Thai and a touch of Indian cuisine. With great ease, Chef Nikko puts together a dish that has the best of three cuisines. While Italians experiment with different pasta sauces, this... - 106.341
Hot And Spicy Tofu With Pasta
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat peanut oil; add pepper, onion, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and chili oil,... - 34.9228
Spicy Chicken Soup
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry the onion, garlic and ginger until the onion is soft.
Add the pepper, turmeric and chicken and stir for 30 seconds.
Add the soy sauce and stock and bring to the boil.
Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Reduce the heat... - 43.1359
Pad Thai is the first recipe that crosses your mind when you think about Thai food.Not only in Thailand but Pad Thai is a very popular dish across the world.
Here is my recipe of Pad Thai. - 35.0641
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
This Thai Noodle Salad is simply delicious, packed with vibrant flavors. Succulent prawns, lean chopped chicken and glass noodles form the basis of this recipe but all the excitement comes from the vibrant dressing guaranteed to excite even the most jaded... - 97.0949
Spicy Chicken Chow Mein
Blanch green and red peppers in boiling water 5 minutes.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in saucepan.
Add onion and celery; saute until onion is transparent.
Sprinkle with flour.
Pour in broth; bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Simmer 10... - 43.846
Spicy Bean Threads
Cover bean theads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 4-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze water from mushrooms and thinly slice.
Heat a wide... - 46.3816
Want to try a totally different noodle recipe from South Asia? In this video, chef is making Burmese Khow Suey with chicken and noodles in coconut milk. She makes a chicken curry with coconut milk and many spices and serves it over cooked noodles. The... - 131.976
Spicy Fried Fish
This is a spicy dish, wherein the fish is coated with a batter and deep fried in oil. To enhance the flavor of the dish, the fried fish is served with stir fried vegetables and a sauce poured over it. As a variation, the dish can be prepared dry without the... - 0
Mongolian beef is not Mongolian! You have probably seen this beef dish on a Chinese-American take-out menu or buffet. Watch this video to learn how to make this simple stir fry dish at home. James quickly stir fries the strips of steak coated with a sweet and... - 129.136
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Lo Mein
The sweet and spicy chicken lo mein is cooked with chinese noodles with chicken breasts. Prepared with a sauce of soy sauce and molasses with rice wine vinegar, the noodles are toosed with vegetables like ginger root, onions, red pepper and snow peas with... - 46.4293
Devilishly Spicy Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
Melt margarine in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring often, until golden brown (12 to 15 minutes).
Stir in mustard; then add beer, chili sauce, and Worcestershire.
Add all chicken... - 41.1246
Spicy Chicken Fricassee
1. On a piece of wax paper, mix the flour with the salt and both of the peppers. Coat the chicken with this mixture, reserving any extra flour. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and brown for 4 minutes on... - 35.3941
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 144.601
Szechuan Noodles is a delicious and easy to prepare dish. My family loves this spicy noodle dish and so I serve it quiet often. Cook a Szechuan Noodles in no time by following this recipe. - 37.8558
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 49.0934
Hot And Spicy Shrimp
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, broth, soy sauce, orange peel, and sugar.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok and stir fry the carrots, jalapeno peppers, and red peppers until slightly soft, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Cut the heads off the... - 40.3733
Spicy Crab And Pork Soup
1.Place the minced pork in a bowl and add salt and pepper to it.
2.Then add the crab meat to it along with the egg, fish sauce and mix well.
3.Use chopsticks or a folk to whisk well and let it sit for half an hour.
4.In a large soup... - 114.598
Spicy Plum Sauce Pork - Part 1
1. Place a saucepan on flame, heat oil, and drop chopped onion in it. Stir and cook until tender.
2. Throw all spice, ground clove, cinnamon, and ginger in it. Mix, reduce the heat to low, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add orange juice, plum,... - 90.0299
Khao Soy (ข้าวซอย)
This creamy chicken coconut milk curry with egg noodles is the epitome of comfort food. It is the perfect bowl on a cold Winter night! - 49.5919