- » Spicy Chicken Drumstick
Spicy Chicken Drumstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy chicken drumstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy chicken drumstick recipes.
Crispy Nutmeg Chicken Drumsticks
Do you like only the drumsticks part for a chicken? In this video, you will watch a brilliant method to make the drumsticks, tender as well as crisp. The nutmeg-flavored sauce adds extra zing to these drumsticks. Try yourself and once confident, serve it in... - 109.354
Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
1) In paper or plastic bag, mix the 1/4 tsp salt, flour and pepper.
2) Put 2-3 drumsticks, at a time in the bag.
3) Shake to coat well.
4) In a 10" skillet brown the chicken in the heated oil.
5) Drain off the excess fat.
6) Stir in the dried onion,... - 41.3352
Wendy Craig's Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
1) With the help of a knife, deeply slash the skin of the drumsticks in various places.
2) Mix together the remaining ingredients in a shallow dish.
3) With the mixture, coat the drumsticks. Alternatively, marinate the chicken in the... - 35.3071
Spicy Chicken Little Drumsticks
Spicy Chicken Little Drumsticks is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Spicy Chicken Little Drumsticks last week for my husband and our cousins and they loved it. Don€™t miss out on this one. - 31.7955
Betty's Oven Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oven Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks. The sauce used in this recipe is in the previous upload, Betty's Basic Barbecue Sauce. You may choose a more elaborate sauce, such as Betty's Bourbon Barbecue Sauce, Betty's Own... - 0
You May Also Like!
Chicken Drumstick And Rice Bake
As always Microdac Chef David Paul experiments with chicken drumsticks and his leftover rice. This time, he shows us his microdac sauce recipe and applies on the drumsticks and bakes them over a bed of pre-cooked rice. Unfortunately the rice us bad but the... - 101.182
Red Hot Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a mixing bowl combine chicken drum sticks with all-purpose flour, salt and soy sauce, marinate it well and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. In another bowl combine bbq mix, orange juice, water, sugar, soy sauce and hot sauce, stir and... - 107.972
Hot And Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
Have a hot stew for the day for a complete meal. This recipe uses the solar cooker to make this. If time is at your leisure then it’s a recipe to try! Watch the video for more! - 53.4463
Preheat oven to 450°F (240°C).
Score drumsticks with knife and place on plate.
Sprinkle hot sauce, Worcestershire, oil, salt and pepper over chicken.
Place chicken on skewers and cook 10 minutes in oven.
Turn skewers over and cook another 10 minutes.
Remove... - 36.4827
Chicken Drumsticks With Chili Beans
Simmer drumsticks in pan of water for 15 minutes, drain.
Roll drumsticks in Spicy Chilli Mix, cook on barbecue plate, turning and brushing with oil, until cooked through.
Serve Chilli Beans over drumsticks.
Spicy Chilli Mix: Combine all ingredients in screw... - 42.6874
1 Shake drumsticks in a plastic bag with flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper.
2 Brown in butter or margarine in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove.
3 Stir tomatoes, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili... - 30.9505
Twist And Shout Chicken Drumsticks
This chicken drumsticks recipe is simple and easy to prepare. Prepared with a marinade mix of orange juice and garlic, the drumsticks are roasted with a seasoned coating of breadcrumbs with cornmeal, paprika, chili powder, mustard and cayenne for a spicy... - 41.5909
Mediterranean Style Baked Chicken And Potatoes
Here's my new and super easy Mediterranean Chicken and Potatoes recipe, it's super easy and can be prepped ahead of time! Nothing is as satisfying as oven roasted chicken and potatoes, cooked topped with a very lemony, garlicky and spicy marinade. It make a... - 130.881
Spicy Garlic Chicken
1. Combine chicken and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Cook chicken in heated large non-stick frying pan, brushing with marinade, until well browned and cooked through.
3.... - 33.5845