- » Spicy Chicken
Spicy Chicken Recipes
Spicy chicken is a dish made with chicken meat. The meat is usually marinated with desired spices and herbs and roasted or baked.
Preparation of Spicy Chicken
Spicy chicken can be prepared in a number of ways. ... More »
Spicy Chicken Crunch
Wanna recreate the same effect of your favorite crunchy and spicy baked chicken from your favorite takeout - use this recipe. After watching this video, you'll never feel like going back to the food-center, as you will know - how to prepare the similar thing... - 112.772
Spicy Chicken Wrap
Chef has quick recipe spicy chicken wrap which he makes for himself after a long day at a fair. He is hungry for some sandwich and he is too tired to make something elaborate. So, he makes a wrap with chicken and tortilla that's always present in his pantry.... - 107.268
Pumpkin Chicken Chili
1. In Crock pot, add pumpkin, canned tomatoes, and chicken broth.
2. Throw garlic, and cinnamon chipotle. Give it a good whisk.
3. Add onion, chickpeas, and cooked corn. Stir well.
4. Lay chicken into the Crock pot.
5. Cover, and cook... - 103.759
Rainbow Chicken Chili
Are you looking for a yummy Chicken Chili recipe? This video is thoroughly recommended for you. Fitness coach Anita Stone prepares a great tasting Chicken Chili recipe and that too with a healthy twist. Watch the video now. - 103.109
Bhutanese Spicy Chicken
1. Heat oil in a large Chinese clay pot. Add garlic, ginger, onion, and leeks in it. Stir, and sauté until lightly browned.
2. Drop chicken, chilies, tomatoes, and water. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat, cover with lid, and cook for about 20 minutes or... - 102.939
Spicy Chicken Leg With Zucchini And Squash Mix
Got chicken and want to try making something different? Then take a look at this exotic spicy chicken recipe, not just that the chef also provides quick tips to make a complimenting side dish combined with Zucchini and squash. Also, do not miss out some great... - 93.5176
Spicy Jerk Buffalo Chicken Wings
These chicken wings are perfect for a game day accompanied with nice cold beer. Take a look at this video to see how the chef combined Jerk Buffalo chicken wings with a couple of spice to make an absolutely scrumptious and flavorful dish. Looks very... - 89.3139
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 48.1032
Spicy Chick Peas
1) Pre-soak the chick-peas in plenty of cold water overnight or for 12 hours.
2) Drain them thoroughly.
3) In a saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons of the oil over moderate heat.
4) Add the bay leaves and cumin and cook, mixing, for 1-2... - 47.4526
Spicy Chicken With Olives
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Peel the garlic and crush under a flat blade.
3) Wash chicken breasts and cut into halves. Place in a 14 x 7 x 2-inch non-aluminum baking dish, with skin side up.
4) Place a saucepan over medium heat... - 47.3944
Spicy Chicken And Peanuts
1) In a bowl of boiling water, dip the peanuts for about 2 minutes.
2) Remove the peanut skin after draining water. Transfer the peanuts over paper towel to dry.
3) Make 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes from the chicken.
4) In a wok or a large deep... - 47.0512
Spicy Chicken On Pita Wedges
1)In a 2 quart saucepan, take some water. Place the chicken in the water and season with lemon-pepper.
2)Slowly boil the chicken in water and then simmer cook over reduced heat until tender.
3)Take chicke out and separate meat from the bones.... - 46.9652
Spicy Hot Chicken And Zucchini
Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together tomato juice, jalapeno peppers, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 46.9353
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from pan... - 46.3838
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Barbecue
Sweet and spicy chicken barbecue is a grill cooked chicken recipe prepared with a great blend of spices. Made with fruit juice and orange marmalade marinade for a fruity flavor the sweet and spicy chicken barbecue is pepped up with added teriyaki sauce.... - 46.3715
Spicy Chicken On Shredded Lettuce
1. Take a serving platter and place lettuce on it.
2. Prepare a mixture of cornstarch and water and keep aside.
3. Prepare a mixture of egg white, cornstarch, sugar and wine.
4. Mix chicken and stir to coat well.
5. Heat oil in a heavy skillet and... - 45.8033
Spicy Chicken Pizza
1) In a large saucepan, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over high flame. Add in chicken strips, jalapeno, mushrooms and red peppers. Saute for about 5 minutes till the chicken is halfway cooked and the peppers have softened.
2) Take the pan off the flame and... - 45.0029
Spicy Chicken On Shredded Lettuce
Arrange lettuce on serving platter.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water; set aside.
In a separate bowl, stir together cornstarch, egg white, wine, and sugar.
Add chicken; stir to coat.
In a wok or heavy skillet, heat oil to very hot.
Add hot pepper... - 44.6311
Spicy Chicken Fondue
Cut chicken in 3/4-inch pieces.
Mix oil, paprika and chili powder together; stir in chicken.
To make Curry Sauce, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in small saucepan, add onion and cook until soft.
Stir in curry powder and cook 2 minutes: blend in... - 44.1212
Chutney Chicken is simple yumlogical.The yogurt and lemon juice gives the Chutney Chicken a piquaut and revitalizing taste. - 44.1154
Spicy Chicken Bites
1. In small bowl combine lemon juice, water, rosemary, garlic, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Stirring in chicken cubes, cover and let it chill for 24 hours.
3. In blender or food processor, process toast to coarse... - 44.0456
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash and pat dry.
Rub spice paste over chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and fry, adding curd a little at a time, mixing well after each... - 43.8365
Annie's Special Spicy Chicken
Cut chicken into quarters and remove skin.
Lie pieces flat in a baking dish.
Mix together marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces.
Turn pieces so they are well coated.
Cover with plastic wrap or foil and chill for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken... - 43.5472
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Barbecue
In saucepan, combine juice, marmalade, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, cloves and ginger.
Heat until sugar dissolves; let cool.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in glass baking dish.
Pour juice mixture over chicken; turn to coat all... - 43.5267
John Barnes' Stir Fry Spicy Chicken And Rice
1) Cook the rice as per the instructions on the package.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add the chicken strips.
3) Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring.
4) Chop the peppers, mushrooms, onion and courgettes into bite-size... - 43.1534
Spicy Chicken Pasta
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas.
2) Season and roast the chicken thighs for around 35 minutes or until golden and nicely cooked. Then shred the meat and keep aside.
3) In a pan, saute the bacon, mushrooms and garlic in the... - 42.7927
Spicy Chicken Fajitas
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold chicken breasts in single layer, combine lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Add chicken, turning to coat with marinade.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours, turning... - 42.5288
Spicy Chicken And Spinach Enchiladas
In 4-quart saucepan, combine chicken, 3/4 cup of the picante sauce, 1/2 cup green onions, onion, red pepper, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, spinach, olives, green chiles, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat... - 42.4941
Rinse fryer and pat dry.
Roll in flour.
Heat shortening or cooking oil in large heavy skillet.
Brown chicken on all sides.
Remove from heat and drain off fat.
Mean while, in a bowl, combine chopped onions, tomato juice, chopped sweet mixed pickles,... - 42.4594
Spicy Masala Chicken
1. Prick the chicken thighs with a fork, rinse, pat dry and set aside in a large bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the lemon juice, ginger, garlic, crushed dried red chillies, salt, sugar and honey.
3. Transfer the chicken thighs to the spice... - 42.3955
Spicy Chicken With Green Pepper And Peanuts
Combine all marinade ingredients in shallow bowl.
Cut chicken breasts in half and then into 4 or 5 strips.
Add chicken pieces to marinade.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
While chicken is marinating, prepare sauce.
Saute garlic, ginger, and hot-pepper... - 42.3727
Barbecued Spicy Chicken
Cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken.
Simmer, covered, about 1/2 hour; stir occasionally.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Place, bone side down, over medium-hot coals.
Grill 25 minutes.
Turn... - 41.9647
Spicy Chicken And Rice Soup
Combine chicken, carrot, onion, celery, bay leaf, and water in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth; skim fat from broth, reserving broth.
Bone chicken, and cut... - 41.7598
Sweet N Spicy Chicken
1) Arrange the onions in a 8x8x2-inch microwavable baking dish.
2) Over the onions, set the chicken breasts, skin-side up.
3) Cover the dish with vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes, till the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4)... - 41.7209
Spicy Chicken With Pears
1. In large frying pan, heat butter over medium heat and cook chicken sprinkled evenly with allspice and salt, turning, for about 10 minutes such that brown on all sides.
2. Add onion, mustard and chicken broth and simmer with cover for 10 minutes.
3.... - 41.6304
Spicy Chicken Stew With Fruit
Heat oil in Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Cook and stir pork until brown, about 10 minutes.
Cook and stir onion, green pepper and almonds until... - 41.338
Spicy Chicken Legs
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Slash chicken legs with knife, season with paprika and set aside.
Place catsup, vinegar, Tabasco and clam/tomato juice in bowl.
Add garlic and seasonings; mix well with whisk.
Place chicken on hot grill and baste with tomato... - 41.1032
Spicy Cardamom Chicken
1) Wash chicken and pat dry on paper towels.
2) In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
3) Mix in garlic, cardamom, and coriander and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Add in the chicken and lightly brown all over.
5) Add chiles and stir-fry for... - 41.1
Spicy Chicken And Avocado Soup
Put the chicken stock into a saucepan with the chicken breast, onions and seasonings.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken, strain the stock and discard the onion.
Remove the skin from the chicken and slice the meat into thin... - 41.0716
Spicy Chicken Recipes By Category