- » Spicy Chicken
Spicy Chicken Recipes
Spicy chicken is a dish made with chicken meat. The meat is usually marinated with desired spices and herbs and roasted or baked.
Preparation of Spicy Chicken
Spicy chicken can be prepared in a number of ways. ... More »
Spicy Garlic Chicken With Sweet Pepper Potatoes
Gear up for a holiday feast with your family and friends with baked chicken and smashed potatoes. See the video and give a spicy kick to your chicken with hot peppers, butter and garlic. Pep up your meal with a great addition of roasted red pepper smashed... - 113.625
Pumpkin Chicken Chili
1. In Crock pot, add pumpkin, canned tomatoes, and chicken broth.
2. Throw garlic, and cinnamon chipotle. Give it a good whisk.
3. Add onion, chickpeas, and cooked corn. Stir well.
4. Lay chicken into the Crock pot.
5. Cover, and cook... - 102.056
Louisiana Chicken Etouffee
Are you looking for a more Cajun Louisiana style recipe? Southern recipe specialist Chef Scott is making a traditional Louisiana Chicken Etouffee that is sweet and spicy. If you are light hearted then this dish would probably be too hot for you. The recipe is... - 101.273
Bhutanese Spicy Chicken
1. Heat oil in a large Chinese clay pot. Add garlic, ginger, onion, and leeks in it. Stir, and sauté until lightly browned.
2. Drop chicken, chilies, tomatoes, and water. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat, cover with lid, and cook for about 20 minutes or... - 99.6339
Spicy Chicken With Oyster Sauce
Serving this spicy chicken is a surefire way to please everyone at the table. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with spices and sesame seeds to make a perfectly tasting chicken dish. Definitely a healthy choice for your dinner menu! - 97.4104
Spicy Chicken Crunch
Wanna recreate the same effect of your favorite crunchy and spicy baked chicken from your favorite takeout - use this recipe. After watching this video, you'll never feel like going back to the food-center, as you will know - how to prepare the similar thing... - 95.0904
Spicy Chicken Wrap
Chef has quick recipe spicy chicken wrap which he makes for himself after a long day at a fair. He is hungry for some sandwich and he is too tired to make something elaborate. So, he makes a wrap with chicken and tortilla that's always present in his pantry.... - 91.8439
Rainbow Chicken Chili
Are you looking for a yummy Chicken Chili recipe? This video is thoroughly recommended for you. Fitness coach Anita Stone prepares a great tasting Chicken Chili recipe and that too with a healthy twist. Watch the video now. - 90.2009
Spicy Chicken Leg With Zucchini And Squash Mix
Got chicken and want to try making something different? Then take a look at this exotic spicy chicken recipe, not just that the chef also provides quick tips to make a complimenting side dish combined with Zucchini and squash. Also, do not miss out some great... - 90.186
Spicy Jerk Buffalo Chicken Wings
These chicken wings are perfect for a game day accompanied with nice cold beer. Take a look at this video to see how the chef combined Jerk Buffalo chicken wings with a couple of spice to make an absolutely scrumptious and flavorful dish. Looks very... - 86.0899
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Barbecue
Sweet and spicy chicken barbecue is a grill cooked chicken recipe prepared with a great blend of spices. Made with fruit juice and orange marmalade marinade for a fruity flavor the sweet and spicy chicken barbecue is pepped up with added teriyaki sauce.... - 48.1268
Chile Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. In a wok, heat the oil against medium -high flame until it gets hot but it should not reach its smoke point.
2. Add garlic in it and stir-fry the ingredients until it becomes golden.
3. Now add chicken in it and stir fry the chicken pieces for 2-3... - 47.8718
Spicy Hot Chicken And Zucchini
Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together tomato juice, jalapeno peppers, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 47.8599
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 47.648
Spicy Chicken With Olives
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Peel the garlic and crush under a flat blade.
3) Wash chicken breasts and cut into halves. Place in a 14 x 7 x 2-inch non-aluminum baking dish, with skin side up.
4) Place a saucepan over medium heat... - 47.4766
Spicy Chicken On Pita Wedges
1)In a 2 quart saucepan, take some water. Place the chicken in the water and season with lemon-pepper.
2)Slowly boil the chicken in water and then simmer cook over reduced heat until tender.
3)Take chicke out and separate meat from the bones.... - 46.9788
Spicy Chicken On Shredded Lettuce
1. Take a serving platter and place lettuce on it.
2. Prepare a mixture of cornstarch and water and keep aside.
3. Prepare a mixture of egg white, cornstarch, sugar and wine.
4. Mix chicken and stir to coat well.
5. Heat oil in a heavy skillet and... - 46.6903
Spicy Chicken On Shredded Lettuce
Arrange lettuce on serving platter.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water; set aside.
In a separate bowl, stir together cornstarch, egg white, wine, and sugar.
Add chicken; stir to coat.
In a wok or heavy skillet, heat oil to very hot.
Add hot pepper... - 46.5444
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from pan... - 46.5159
Chutney Chicken is simple yumlogical.The yogurt and lemon juice gives the Chutney Chicken a piquaut and revitalizing taste. - 46.4783
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Lo Mein
The sweet and spicy chicken lo mein is cooked with chinese noodles with chicken breasts. Prepared with a sauce of soy sauce and molasses with rice wine vinegar, the noodles are toosed with vegetables like ginger root, onions, red pepper and snow peas with... - 46.4293
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Barbecue
In saucepan, combine juice, marmalade, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, cloves and ginger.
Heat until sugar dissolves; let cool.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in glass baking dish.
Pour juice mixture over chicken; turn to coat all... - 46.0919
Spicy Chicken And Peanuts
1) In a bowl of boiling water, dip the peanuts for about 2 minutes.
2) Remove the peanut skin after draining water. Transfer the peanuts over paper towel to dry.
3) Make 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes from the chicken.
4) In a wok or a large deep... - 46.0896
Spicy Chick Peas
1) Pre-soak the chick-peas in plenty of cold water overnight or for 12 hours.
2) Drain them thoroughly.
3) In a saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons of the oil over moderate heat.
4) Add the bay leaves and cumin and cook, mixing, for 1-2... - 45.558
Spicy Chicken Bites
1. In small bowl combine lemon juice, water, rosemary, garlic, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Stirring in chicken cubes, cover and let it chill for 24 hours.
3. In blender or food processor, process toast to coarse... - 45.4246
Spicy Chicken Pizza
1) In a large saucepan, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over high flame. Add in chicken strips, jalapeno, mushrooms and red peppers. Saute for about 5 minutes till the chicken is halfway cooked and the peppers have softened.
2) Take the pan off the flame and... - 45.3647
Annie's Special Spicy Chicken
Cut chicken into quarters and remove skin.
Lie pieces flat in a baking dish.
Mix together marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces.
Turn pieces so they are well coated.
Cover with plastic wrap or foil and chill for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken... - 45.2704
Plum Sweet And Spicy Chicken
Combine white pepper, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in small dish.
Rub inside of chicken with half of the spice mixture.
Stir 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce into remaining spice mixture; rub on outside of chicken.
Cover chicken; refrigerate 1 hour.
Place... - 44.7187
Barbecued Spicy Chicken
Cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken.
Simmer, covered, about 1/2 hour; stir occasionally.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Place, bone side down, over medium-hot coals.
Grill 25 minutes.
Turn... - 44.6316
Spicy Chicken Fajitas
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold chicken breasts in single layer, combine lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Add chicken, turning to coat with marinade.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours, turning... - 44.2363
Spicy Masala Chicken
1. Prick the chicken thighs with a fork, rinse, pat dry and set aside in a large bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the lemon juice, ginger, garlic, crushed dried red chillies, salt, sugar and honey.
3. Transfer the chicken thighs to the spice... - 43.8577
Rinse fryer and pat dry.
Roll in flour.
Heat shortening or cooking oil in large heavy skillet.
Brown chicken on all sides.
Remove from heat and drain off fat.
Mean while, in a bowl, combine chopped onions, tomato juice, chopped sweet mixed pickles,... - 43.8092
Spicy Chicken Fondue
Cut chicken in 3/4-inch pieces.
Mix oil, paprika and chili powder together; stir in chicken.
To make Curry Sauce, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in small saucepan, add onion and cook until soft.
Stir in curry powder and cook 2 minutes: blend in... - 43.7369
Spicy Chicken And Spinach Enchiladas
In 4-quart saucepan, combine chicken, 3/4 cup of the picante sauce, 1/2 cup green onions, onion, red pepper, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, spinach, olives, green chiles, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat... - 43.6383
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash and pat dry.
Rub spice paste over chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and fry, adding curd a little at a time, mixing well after each... - 43.4951
Spicy Chicken With Green Pepper And Peanuts
Combine all marinade ingredients in shallow bowl.
Cut chicken breasts in half and then into 4 or 5 strips.
Add chicken pieces to marinade.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
While chicken is marinating, prepare sauce.
Saute garlic, ginger, and hot-pepper... - 43.4296
Spicy Chicken And Avocado Soup
Put the chicken stock into a saucepan with the chicken breast, onions and seasonings.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken, strain the stock and discard the onion.
Remove the skin from the chicken and slice the meat into thin... - 43.2649
Chile Orange Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, garlic, orange peel, chiles, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, and cumin; mix lightly.
Pour in orange juice and sherry.
Cover and cook at low... - 43.1793
Spicy Chicken Legs
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Slash chicken legs with knife, season with paprika and set aside.
Place catsup, vinegar, Tabasco and clam/tomato juice in bowl.
Add garlic and seasonings; mix well with whisk.
Place chicken on hot grill and baste with tomato... - 42.9139
Spicy Chicken And Rice Soup
Combine chicken, carrot, onion, celery, bay leaf, and water in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth; skim fat from broth, reserving broth.
Bone chicken, and cut... - 42.7632
Spicy Chicken Stew With Fruit
Heat oil in Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Cook and stir pork until brown, about 10 minutes.
Cook and stir onion, green pepper and almonds until... - 42.6995
Spicy Chicken With Pears
1. In large frying pan, heat butter over medium heat and cook chicken sprinkled evenly with allspice and salt, turning, for about 10 minutes such that brown on all sides.
2. Add onion, mustard and chicken broth and simmer with cover for 10 minutes.
3.... - 42.6299
Spicy Chicken And Peanuts
Immerse the peanuts in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Drain and remove the skins, then dry well.
Cut the chicken into cubes.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Crumble in the chilli, add the chicken pieces and peanuts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Remove... - 42.4872
Spicy Chicken Pasta
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas.
2) Season and roast the chicken thighs for around 35 minutes or until golden and nicely cooked. Then shred the meat and keep aside.
3) In a pan, saute the bacon, mushrooms and garlic in the... - 42.3823
Spicy Chicken Sandwiches
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; let stand 30 minutes.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle evenly with cumin and pepper.
Coat grill rack... - 42.2246
John Barnes' Stir Fry Spicy Chicken And Rice
1) Cook the rice as per the instructions on the package.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add the chicken strips.
3) Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring.
4) Chop the peppers, mushrooms, onion and courgettes into bite-size... - 42.1932
Sweet N Spicy Chicken
1) Arrange the onions in a 8x8x2-inch microwavable baking dish.
2) Over the onions, set the chicken breasts, skin-side up.
3) Cover the dish with vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes, till the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4)... - 42.0581
Spicy Chicken Bites
Combine lemon juice, water, rosemary, garlic, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce in small bowl.
Stir in chicken cubes; cover and chill 24 hours.
In blender or food processor, process toast to coarse crumbs.
Remove to a small bowl; stir in almonds.
Lift... - 42.0373
Hot And Spicy Bon Bon Chicken
Put the chicken in water (enough to cover) in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken stay in the water until cool, about 15 minutes.
Use your fingers to tear the chicken into long strips.
Set... - 41.9535
Barbecued Spicy Chicken
Cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in catsup, vinegar, lemon peel, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, dry mustard, hot pepper sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Simmer, covered, about 1/2 hour; stir... - 41.9311
Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Barbecue
Preheat grill, or oven to 350°F (180°C).
Place chicken in large baking dish.
In a food processor, combine all remaining ingredients.
Mix thoroughly but do not overblend.
Marinate chicken in mixture for 1 hour in refrigerator.
Barbecue chicken on grill, 7 to... - 41.7101
Put the water, bouquet garni, onion, carrot and a little salt into a large pan over moderate heat and bring to the boil.
Add the chicken pieces and simmer for 20 minutes.
Leave the chicken to cool in the liquid.
Mix together the ingredients for the spiced... - 41.4761
Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast Fillets
In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place in a shallow glass dish.
Add lime juice mixture and stir to coat chicken pieces thoroughly.
Cover dish and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Stir several times... - 41.4587
Devilishly Spicy Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
Melt margarine in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring often, until golden brown (12 to 15 minutes).
Stir in mustard; then add beer, chili sauce, and Worcestershire.
Add all chicken... - 41.1246
Spicy Cardamom Chicken
Spicy Cardamom Chicken has a Grand taste. The Hot chilli and Cream gives the Spicy Cardamom Chicken Magnificent taste. Must catch it - 41.1188
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 40.639
Spicy Cardamom Chicken
1) Wash chicken and pat dry on paper towels.
2) In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
3) Mix in garlic, cardamom, and coriander and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Add in the chicken and lightly brown all over.
5) Add chiles and stir-fry for... - 40.543
Spicy Chicken Pizza
1. Prepare Simple Pizza Dough
2. Arrange the cubed chicken in a medium bowl and toss with the marinade ingredients, using 1/2 cup of the olive oil. Season lightly with salt. Let marinate for about 1 hour, refrigerated.
3. In a skillet large enough to hold... - 39.7747
Spicy Chicken With Wagon Wheels And Peppers
1 In a large skillet, combine the chicken broth, water, garlic, hot pepper sauce, red pepper flakes and black pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch dice.
3 When the broth has come to a... - 39.6494
Spicy Fruited Chicken
Dredge chicken in 2 teaspoons flour; set aside.
Melt margarine in medium skillet; add chicken and saute until lightly browned on all sides.
Transfer chicken to shallow baking pan.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
Bake 35 minutes at 350°... - 39.305
Hot And Spicy Chicken Livers
Melt butter and oil in frying pan over medium heat.
Saute onion and garlic until golden.
Turn heat to high and add cleaned chicken livers.
Sear and brown quickly, then sprinkle with all seasonings.
Turn heat to medium and continue frying a few minutes.
Add... - 39.2476
Spicy Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 450°F (240°C).
Place mushroom caps in bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice; set aside.
Cut chicken in 1 in (2.5 cm) pieces [and place in another bowl; add Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
Marinate 15 minutes on countertop.
Pour beaten eggs... - 38.7811
Spicy Chicken Tacos
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
2. Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4.... - 38.5479
Spicy Chicken Fillets
Mix the topping ingredients together and set aside.
Cut out two 12-inch squares of foil and place a chicken fillet on each.
Place topping mixture on the fillets and cover each with pepper strips.
Fold the foil over the chicken and seal.
Steam for 20 minutes... - 38.2672
Hot Spicy Coriander Chicken
This is one of my favorite chicken curries from my grandmother’s kitchen. It uses minimum oil, fresh ingredients and is delicious over rice or with Naan. It takes less than 30 minutes from preparation to dinner table. - 37.5451
Green Chile Chicken
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, cover, and simmer over low heat until it is translucent and tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for a few seconds just to release its aroma.
2. Add the oregano, cumin, and... - 37.1361
Spicy Chick Pea And Aubergine Stew
1. Place the aubergines in a colander and sprinkle them with salt. Sit the colander in a bowl and leave for 30 minutes, to allow the bitter juices to escape. Rinse with cold water and dry on kitchen paper.
2. Drain the chick-peas and put in a pan with enough... - 36.9486
Spicy Chicken Strips
Cut chicken into 1-inch strips,- set aside.
Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Add chicken strips, and toss to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, and roll in... - 36.8931
Spicy Chicken Peanut Stir Fry
1 Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Place the chicken in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the sesame oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the cornstarch. Toss to thoroughly coat the chicken.
2 Cut the celery on the diagonal into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut... - 36.7286
Broccoli With Spicy Chick Pea Sauce
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the chick peas, yogurt, garlic, water, oil, lemon juice, cumin, red pepper, and salt for 1 minute or until smooth; set aside.
2 Cut the florets off the broccoli and peel and slice the stems 1/2 inch thick.
Arrange the... - 36.2422
Spicy Coconcit Chicken Bites
Spray cookie sheets with non-stick spray.
Place spices in plastic bag; add chicken pieces, shake to coat.
Dip chicken in egg, roll in toasted coconut, and place on cookie sheets.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Bake 12 minutes, or until golden... - 36.1643
Hot N Spicy Chicken Barbecue
In medium saucepan, combine steak sauce, tomato sauce, onion, vinegar, maple syrup, oil, chili powder and red pepper flakes.
Over medium heat, heat mixture to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until thickened; cool.
Grill chicken over medium... - 36.1144
Spicy Mango Chicken
Are you looking for people's choice Spicy Mango Chicken recipe? Delicious Spicy Mango Chicken can be made within not more than 15 minutes. This compelling Spicy Mango Chicken is the Main Dish of choice for a winning meal. I have a weakness for chicken, thus I... - 35.8164
Spicy Chicken Croquettes
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet. Add the onion, and cook over moderate heat until soft—about 5 minutes. Blend in the thyme and marjoram, and cook 1 minute more. Stir in the chicken, flour, parsley, mustard, salt, pepper, and... - 35.8089
Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad
Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad is the real deal! The perfect blend of flavors is mouthwatering. Serve the Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad for your dinner and experience its wondrous taste. - 35.6518
Hot And Spicy Chicken Stir Fry With Sesame
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a bowl, combine the corn oil with the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander and salt to taste. Pour this mixture into a kadabi, wok or deep frying pan and place over a moderate heat. Stir-fry the... - 35.6177
Chile Ginger Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 300Â°F Grate the ginger and garlic and finely chop the chiles, then mix them with the vinegar and saltâ€”or combine these ingredients in a food processor.
Stuff the chicken with one of the stuffing mixtures, and place it in a greased... - 35.4685
Spicy Mango Chicken
Haven't been able to find a hit recipe yet? This Spocy Mango Chicken recipe might be what you are looking for. Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Spocy Mango Chicken as a Main Dish . The main ingredient in Spocy Mango Chicken is chicken. Spocy... - 35.3139
Spicy Chicken Tortas
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry; set aside. In a 4- to 5-quart (3,8- to 5-liter) pan with a tight-fitting lid, combine 4 cups (950 ml) water, broth, chili powder, sugar, oregano, and anise seeds. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Remove pan from heat and... - 35.2182
Spicy Soy Chicken Scallion Stir Fry
1. Cook the rice according to package directions; remove from the heat, and stir in the scallions.
2. Combine the broth, soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and crushed red pepper in a bowl; set aside.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over... - 35.1025
Spicy Chicken Strombou
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Coarsely chop broccoli.
Combine broccoli, chicken, cheese, salsa and onions in small bowl.
Unroll pizza dough.
Pat into 15X10-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle broccoli mixture evenly over top.
Starting with long side, tightly roll into log... - 34.4451
Sweet And Spicy Chicken
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In small bowl, blend all ingredients except chicken.
Grill chicken at LOW with hood closed until meat near bone is no longer pink, 35 to 45 minutes, turning pieces over and rearranging frequently.
Brush with sauce... - 34.1888
Spicy Herb-baked Chicken
Have chicken cut in quarters.
Discard fat and heavy skin.
Brush chicken with a mixture of the next 4 ingredients.
Place in a covered baking dish, skin side down, and pour in a mixture of water and crumbled bouillon cube.
Bake, covered, at 350Ã‚Â°F. 30... - 33.7615
Ginger Spicy Chicken
Lightly salt chicken breasts.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken; cook about 5 minutes on each side or until light brown and tender.
Remove chicken; keep warm.
Add pepper strips, pineapple with juice, Pace® Picante Sauce, cilantro and... - 33.6696
Spicy Chicken With Coconut
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt, paprika and pepper.
Heat the butter in a large skillet and fry the onion with the chicken to brown.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
Serve with rice pilaf. - 32.947
Spicy Chicken Pieces
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan and heat until simmering.
Remove from heat.
Pat chicken pieces dry with paper towels and place in a large dish.
Pour over soy sauce mixture, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Lift chicken pieces from... - 32.5765
Spicy Romano Chicken
In a pan, heat 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Saute chicken, mushrooms, green onions, and sudried tomatoes until hot
Add Alfredo sauce and Romano cheese. Simmer.
Add Cayenne Pepper to taste.
Serve over Bowtie Pasta OR simply add the Pasta in the sauce & serve hot. - 29.9552
Chile Chicken Saute
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook over high heat, turning once, until browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon,... - 28.2804
Spicy Chicken Posole
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring constantly, 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes. Stir in broth and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil;... - 28.0668
Spicy Chicken Chili
Lunch or dinner is just minutes away with this lightning-fast spicy chicken version of traditional chili with beans. - 27.36
Spicy Chicken And Bean Wrap
GETTING READY 1) In the microwave, warm the tortillas for approximately 10 seconds in order to soften them. MAKING 2) In the middle of the... - 25.252
Broiled And Spicy Chicken
Broiled And Spicy Chicken is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Broiled And Spicy Chicken both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 23.6422
Piri Piri Chicken
Barry is asked to show you how to make a nandos style piri piri chicken recipe. - 0
Spicy Chicken Recipes By Category