- » Spicy Carrot Dip
Spicy Carrot Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy carrot dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy carrot dip recipes.
Spicy Cheese Dip For Vegetables
1. In a blender combine all ingredients blend well and chill.
2. Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, green pepper strips and cauliflower strips. - 33.298
Spicy Cheddar Beer Dip
1. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend first 7 ingredients until smooth. If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate.
2. To serve, bring spread to room temperature to soften slightly. Serve with crackers and... - 29.6743
Spicy Vegetable Dip
Place raisins in small bowl and cover with hot tap water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in blender container, combine cottage cheese, vinegar, onion, chili powder, curry, salt and pepper.
Add drained, soaked raisins.
Cover and blend at high speed until... - 36.0669
Spicy Curd Dip
Wash dais, drain and dry in a kitchen towel.
Heat oil in a small pan over low heat.
Add dals and fry for about 5 minutes till golden.
Combine dals with green chillies, curry leaves and ginger and grind to a rough paste.
Mix curd and salt in a bowl.
Heat oil... - 44.621
Cocktail Curry Dip
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until tender, stirring.
Blend in flour and when mixture bubbles, add ginger, apple, curry, salt, sugar, clove and cayenne.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook and stir until sauce thickens.
Cover and cook over low heat 30... - 35.5306
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. Place meat in a deep dish just large enough to hold it. Combine 1 can (1 1/2 cups) beer, onion, peel, and seasonings; pour over meat. Add a little more beer, if needed, to just cover meat. Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 days, turning occasionally.
2.... - 35.1627
Stir all ingredients in a small bowl - cover and refrigerate several hours.
Especially good as a raw vegetable dip (carrots, cauliflower, celery, radish, etc) - 28.2749
Christmas Confetti Dip
Mix yogurt and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
Add chives, onion, green pepper, parsley, pimiento, kelp, paprika and cayenne.
Blend together thoroughly.
Taste and adjust seasoning.
Cover and place in refrigerator to blend flavors.
Pour dip into small serving bowl... - 41.5735
Basic Chunky Tomato Sauce
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion, carrot, celery and green pepper over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until just softened.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, water, oregano, basil, salt... - 36.9927
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add carrot, celery, onion, and garlic to butter or margarine; cook until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Add apple; cook until tender.
Stir in flour, salt, curry powder,... - 38.8744
This Spanish Sauce with mixed vegetables, onion and pepper taste incredible ! Try this deliciously flavored sauce with meat and pasta or in other way you like. Tell me if you like this Spanish Sauce. - 37.2658
Carrot Raita (gajar Ka Raita)
Gajar ka raita is a such healthy and delicious dish which goes perfect with any spicy dish. You can also have this as dipping or spread while making rolls. - 0
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 46.0422
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Prepare the pickle masala as follows: heat the oil, add the fenugreek powder and asafoetida, and fry. To this, add the rest of the masalas, salt and mix thoroughly. Set aside until needed.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower and carrots into small pieces along... - 45.5373
Spicy Vegetarian Croquettes
In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes, diced carrot, peas, sweetcorn, chopped chillies, fresh coriander, mango powder and salt together.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan until hot.
Lower the heat to medium and add the curry leaves, onion seeds... - 47.325
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.471
Spicy Vegetable Kebabs
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 Steam until tender.
3 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in steamed vegetables,... - 46.6727
How To Make Grilled Buffalo Wings
Grilled buffalo wings can be the best appetizer to serve at any time of the year. Starting from kids to adults, everyone loves these hot and spicy chicken wings. Preparing these at home is quite easy, once you know the tricks. Watch the video to learn the... - 121.123
Filipino Lumpia Togue
Have you been looking for the authentic Lumpia Togue recipe from Philippines? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare this Asian delicacy. - 73.9679
Fresh Spring Rolls
These little veggie and shrimp filled wraps are a real hit at parties! Serve them with a spicy dipping sauce. - 28.2337
Indian Style Aloo Cutlet
It's a fully desi version of potato cutlets. There are medium spicy, a great option to serve as n evening snack with a dip and a cup of hot tea. - 0
Perila And Beef Jeon
1. In a mixing bowl combine ground beef with salt and black pepper and cooking wine, mix and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Finely chop the onion, carrots, garlic and green onions, set aside.
3. Wash the tofu and pat them dry with paper towel and... - 121.648
Akki Roti Or Rice Roti
1.In a bowl add Rice flour, Salt, Chopped Coriander Leaves, Grated Coconut, Grated Carrot and Cumin Seed.Mix them well.
2. Slowly add Hot water to knead the dough.It must be like Chappati dough.
3. Apply little oil knead it for a while and Keep it aside.
4.... - 37.1696
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 124.279
Homemade Lumpiang Togue
Would you like to treat you family to an Asian delicacy this weekend? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Homemade Lumpiang Togue recipe. The dish is packed with flavors and never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 109.179
Healthy Turkey Meatloaf Recipe - Eat Clean
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl mix the ingredients of the glaze and set aside (this is an optional step).
3. In a bowl add all the ingredient of the meatloaf other than turkey and mix well till combined. Add the... - 0
Baked Buffalo Wings
The most flavorful wings you'll ever eat - and they are baked... so almost good for you. - 0
Chinese Vegetable Noodles
Vegetable noodles is a very popular Chinese dish. This is a hit among the elders as well as kids. You can use whole wheat noodles to make it healthier. - 0
Healthier Version Of Your Favorite Spring Rolls
Spring rolls have and will always remain on top of the list as a preferred appetizer on the menus of Chinese Restaurants. They are variously stuffed and usually deep fried to a crisp golden color. - 0
Dudetastic Chicken Wings
Who doesn’t love chicken wings, right? Especially during football season with the guys coming over to watch the game and have a few beers. Why not impress them with your baked chicken wings and scratch-made wing sauce?
Sean’s in charge of the wings, and... - 0
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 0
Oriental Hot Kakiage Soba
Looking for something to prepare on a cold winter night? You have .hit the correct page because this video has just the correct recipe. This traditional Japanese soup with noodles and vegetable immersed in it make for a great dish. Watch the video now and... - 143.898
A Lamb Stew
For all lovers of lamb recipes, this is a peculiar dish for its specialty repute today. It was a dish for poor homes where there was no choice for multi-course meals. Today this is a dish is seen as a delicacy today and it is loved for its own juices it... - 43.052
Umeboshi Hot Sauce
Blend all the ingredients together.
Great for tacos or as a dip for raw vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, or celery.
Pickled, salted plums.
Available in natural food stores and Oriental groceries and markets. - 22.5727
Party Bread Pot Fondue
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Slice a 1-inch "lid" off top of bread; reserve. Hollow out loaf, removing 4 ounces of bread from center (reserve for other use).
3. To prepare filling, in large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese, sour... - 37.9587
Prepare the batter by beating together well in a bowl all the batter ingredients until a smooth paste is formed.
It should be the consistency of heavy cream.
Add more water if needed.
Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
Meanwhile, pare and slice the... - 39.5401
Korean Grilled Beef
Korean style grilled beef is served with green onion salad, a mixture of bean paste and hot pepper paste called “Ssam Jaang”. You wrap it all up into a leaf of lettuce and pop it into your mouth. You can dip some pieces of cucumber and carrot into the... - 104.29
To prepare Dipping Sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Hold carrots against cutting board and trim offends; cut each in half crosswise, then lengthwise to make 4 pieces.
Arrange each plate by putting 2 carrot pieces side by side in center of... - 35.6727
Siomai is the Philippines most popular dim sum. You can find it everywhere – from the tiniest streets to the mega malls. Siomai is easily the fastest merienda or even an ulam option. It has the perfect combination of pork and spicy dip (saw-sawan). ... - 98.7739
Grilled Pork Belly (삼겹살)
1. For the green onion side: On a chopping board, slice the green onions finely and soak them in a bowl of ice water until the other ingredients are prepared.
2. In a wide saucepan on medium high, add the pork slices and fry them for... - 0
Tasty Continental Dish made of oats and potatoes spicy Indian gourmet curry cutlets shaped into hearts. - 0
Today, we will be making chicken Nanban,the sweet sour flavor will bring out a refreshing flavor in the chicken. Its a delicious dish make with crispy golden brown deep fried chicken dipped in Nanban sauce. To enjoy crispy chicken, try to eat them soon after... - 115.033
Angel Hair Patties
1) In a medium bowl, mix in the cooked angel hair pasta, eggs, cheese, zucchini, carrot, mushrooms and skim milk.
2) Add in flour, salt and onion powder to the pasta mixture. Stir well.
3) Divide the mixture into four equal parts. Shape into 4... - 44.2938
Chicken In Aspic
This Chicken in Aspic is superb ! Try this spicy chicken mold for your dinner ! Your suggestions for this Chicken in Aspic are welcome ! - 36.451
A delicious vegetarian alternative to traditional Maryland Crabcakes without any compromise on flavor!
Serve hot or warm with Wasabi Mayo, Spicy Fries and Tangy Coleslaw.This can be either a vegan or vegetarian dish. - 116.082
Halloween Monster Muffins
Halloween monster muffins as just what they sound-party muffins for halloween! These gorgeous spicy muffins flavored with cinnmaon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger are great for kids and adults alike. You can serve them just like that or with the accompanying... - 50.0475
Eazy Peezy Bread Fingers
These bread fingers can be a very good substitute for spring rolls during parties. It can also be served as snack. - 0
Homemade Vegan Sushi
Create delicious healthy homemade sushi, like california rolls at home and lose weight. This meal option is appropriate for the 1st and 2nd stage of the 3 stage diet. You can use any ingredients you like. Mix it up! Keep it delicious! - 105.089
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
For grilled summer vegetables
2. Mix the seasoning ingredients; pour over vegetable slices kept in a large bowl, and toss for even coating.
3. Arrange on the grill on medium to low heat and grill for 4... - 45.1352
Crispy Spring Rolls
1. To prepare the bean sprouts wash and drain them.
2. Cut the vegetables into fine shreds roughly the same size as the bean sprouts.
3. In a pan heat the oil and stir-fry the vegetables for about 1 minute.
4. Add the salt, sugar, soy... - 46.3793
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 142.913