- » Spicy Cabbage
Spicy Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy cabbage recipes.
Raw Schezwan Cabbage
Chinese style pickle for you? Here is Chef Vikas, using Ching’s secret to dish out a great pickle. A super simple recipe, just cut up cabbage, flavor it with sauces and it’s good to go! Watch, try, enjoy! - 80.4202
Spicy Colourful Cabbage
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, water, salt, and mustard seeds,
2) Simmer the vinegar mixture for 5 minutes.
3) Remove and allow to cool.
4) Fold in sweetener, cabbage, peppers, pimientos and onions flakes.
5) Mix the vinegar mixture... - 46.9386
Hot And Spicy Cabbage Medley
This Hot And Spicy Cabbage Medley tastes simply marvelous ! I love this deliciously seasoned vegetable and ham dish as an accompaniment to my rice, pasta and meat. Just try this Hot And Spicy Cabbage Medley and let me know if you like it ! - 40.3064
You May Also Like!
Spicy Red Cabbage With Green Grapes
Put the cabbage into a very large saucepan, or two saucepans.
Add the water, vinegar, sugar, and seasoning.
Cover the saucepan(s) tightly and cook gently for at least 1 hour until the cabbage is tender.
Add the grapes and continue cooking for a further 5... - 36.1825
Spicy Red Cabbage With Apple And Cilantro
Cut the 1/2 head of cabbage in half again and cut out the cores.
Slice the cabbage very thin, less than 1/8 inch thick, preferably using a mandoline, cabbage shredder, or the shredding disk of a food processor.
Heat the oil with the red... - 43.1714
Spicy Red Cabbage
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
When hot, add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until they turn golden-brown.
Stir in the cumin seeds, chili powder, and garlic and let the mixture cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Add the cabbage... - 38.8522
Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples Onions And Raisins
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and melt the butter in it.
Add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the cabbage, apples, raisins, vinegar, allspice and seasoning.
Cook over a gentle heat for about 30 minutes, stirring from... - 33.4902
Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples
1) In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients with 1/2 cup water.
2) Cover the pan and cook over medium heat until cabbage is tender, about 25 minutes.
3) Stir occasionally.
4) Serve the cabbage and apple mix as sweet and savory side dish. - 36.5515
Spicy Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Cook cabbage leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Cook beef, onion, celery, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg until beef is browned. Add rice and pimiento. Mix well.
Combine tomato... - 38.0743
Korean Spicy Cabbage Stew
The wintry months are here and are giving you cold feet and clogged sinuses. This Korean spicy soup with cabbage, tofu, ground beef, kochujang and miso paste is a perfect spicy food fix, especially on a cold winter day. It’s healthy, full of good... - 97.7347
Hot And Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Put just enough cabbage in a large casserole dish to cover the base evenly.
2. Place a layer of the onions and apples on top of the cabbage.
3. Sprinkle a little of the mixed spice, cinnamon and sugar over the... - 44.9883
Spicy Cabbage Rolls
This Spicy Cabbage Rolls is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Spicy Cabbage Rolls and share your feelings with us! - 44.4602
Spicy Cabbage Rolls
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Take the cabbage and remove 10 outer leaves, reserve the remaining cabbage
2. In a pot, cook leaves along with boiling salt water for 5-8 minutes, drain and set aside
3. Combine the... - 44.8548
Spicy Cabbage Recipes By Category