- » Spicy Butternut Squash
Spicy Butternut Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Butternut Squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Butternut Squash recipes.
Spicy Butternut Squash And Lamb Tajine
If you are on a lookout of a lamb recipe, try this one shown in the video here. Learn how to make succulent lamb along with butternut squash. Seasoned with herbs and spicy, this dish is one for the partying days… - 124.079
Spicy Butternut Squash Soup
Enjoy the fall season with a spicy butternut squash soup. Watch this amazing video to make a delicious creamy soup with the goodness of almonds. The video is step wise and well explained. So see this video and relish the fresh flavors of this fall season! - 113.938
Spicy Squash Curry
Spicy Squash curry is delicious with a mix of spicy, sweet and sour taste. It’s a North Indian dish which Chef Manjula shares in her video in full detail with ingredients. Her fundamentals of cooking are quiet strong which shows up in her videos when she... - 107.771
Coconut And Butternut Squash Soup
Are you always on a lookout for innovative soup recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare this tremendous Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup. The dish is very refreshing and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 101.774
Chef's Special Hummus With Butternut Squash
Want to try the traditional Arabic Hummus with a twist? Watch this video now and learn how you can experiment with flavors and create this delicacy. Treat your family to Hummus with Butternut Squash today. - 82.6302
Spicy Butternut Squash Pie
1) Take the squash and peel it properly before cutting it lengthwise into two.
2) De-seed the squash halves and cut it into smaller slices.
3) Preheat the oven by setting it at 400°.
4) Take a saucepan, place the squash in it and cover... - 48.5449
Gingered Butternut Squash Soup With Spicy Pecan Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Rub the cut sides of the squash with the olive oil and set them cut side down on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake the squash for about 1 hour, or until very tender. Remove from the oven and let stand until cool enough to handle.... - 36.586
Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Burger
There's nothing quite like a messy burger, is there? I love them. And what I enjoy most about veggie burgers is the endless possibility of combinations. They are such a great way to increase your vegetable intake, even with veggies you might not like. This... - 0