Spicy Pork Chop
- » Spicy Brown Mustard Pork Chop
Spicy Brown Mustard Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy brown mustard pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy brown mustard pork chop recipes.
Grilled Mustard Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together mustard, wine, green onion, curry powder, oil, crushed red pepper, and garlic.
Pour marinade over chops; seal bag.
Marinate in the... - 38.8854
Barbecued Spicy Pork Chops
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat Oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute pork chops until lightly browned.
Remove chops from skillet.
Place in 11 X 7-inch baking dish in single layer.
Add onion and garlic to skillet.
Cook over medium heat... - 44.0984
Pork Chops With Browned Garlic Butter Sauce
Pork chops with browned garlic butter sauce is a herbed and spicy pork recipe. Skillet cooked with thyme, sage and spices seasoning mix of garlic, onion powder and mustard, the pork chops are fried in oil and served with prepared garlic butter sauce. - 39.1878
Stuffed Pork Chops
1. In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add apple and thyme; cook 3 minutes longer. Transfer apple mixture to medium bowl. Wipe skillet clean.
2. Stir bread pieces, 2 tablespoons broth,... - 33.7274
Pork Chop Barbecue
Pork Chop Barbecue with sauce over it is unique and lip-smacking. It is better than any other pork chops you have tasted yet. If you have never had the chance to try this tasty home style Pork Chop Barbecue, I do urge you to try them NOW! - 37.0316
Spiced Pork Chops
In a shallow dish, combine the first 1 0 ingredients; dredge pork chops on both sides.
In a skillet, brown the chops in oil on both sides.
Place in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Combine ketchup, water and brown sugar; pour over chops.
Bake,... - 36.1338
Glazed Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Quarter and core apples. Chop 6 quarters; reserve remaining 2 quarters. Combine chopped apples, slaw blend, raisins, 1/4 cup apple cider, syrup and 2 teaspoons mustard in large saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until cabbage is... - 30.5712
Betty's Versatile Pork Chop Bites
1. Take leftover spicy peanut dipping sauce from refrigerator, and put it in a saucepan.
2. Place pan on low heat, and bring it to a boil. Pour it into a small bowl, and let it cool to serve with pork.
3. Remove excess fat from pork chops, and... - 98.2283
Marvelous Mustard Ribs
This Marvelous Mustard Ribs is sure to please. The combination of pork country-style ribs with pepper, paprika, curry powder, brown sugar, vinegar, spicy brown mustard, garlic and honey makes it a complete delight. Follow our easy Marvelous Mustard Ribs... - 38.0696
Butter Bean Salad
MIX mustard, oil and lemon juice until well blended; set aside.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. - 25.6031
Apple, Onion, And Chops
Spread each side of each pork chop with 1/2 teaspoon mustard; set chops on rack in broiling pan and broil, turning once, until browned and done to taste.
While chops are broiling, in small nonstick skillet heat margarine over medium heat... - 30.2983
Spicy Pork Sandwiches
Combine first 8 ingredients, tying pickling spice in cheesecloth bag.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove spice bag and add shredded meat to sauce.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes or till heated through. - 36.069
Mustard Glazed Ham Ring
In mixing bowl combine eggs, cracker crumbs, tomato juice, onion, horseradish, salt, and pepper.
Add ham and pork; mix well.
Place a custard cup in center of 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
Form ham mixture into ring around custard cup.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM... - 40.0031
Pork Vindaloo / Indian Pork Curry
Learn how to make spicy Indian Pork curry - Vindaloo style using Vinegar as a marinade along with fiery red Kashmiri chilies, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, Pepper corns and cloves. I used Onions, Bay leave, ginger and garlic for the gravy. Also, I... - 0
Baked Pork Ribs In Tequilla Sauce
For all of you, who enjoy the tequilla flavor, these tequilla-flavored pork ribs are most pleasurable. To prepare these, you need to learn the recipe of tequilla sauce. Watch the video to get the important tips from chef. You are surely going to be an addict... - 105.335
Have you been looking for some great comfort food recipes? watch this video to learn a simple yet delicious Stuffed Peppers recipe. You are certainly going to relish these. - 124.523
Spicy Barbecued Spareribs
1. For making the barbecue Sauce in a 4-cup (1 liter) measure dish, microwave butter, onion and garlic at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until soft.
2. Add and stir well ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and hot pepper... - 44.0526
Spicy Hot Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together meat, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off the fat
2. In the same saucepan, combine together the un-drained tomatoes, beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, Worcestershire, paprika, sugar, salt, oregano, cumin,... - 41.1782
Betty's Pulled Pork (a Picnic Favorite) .mpg
Betty's picnic favorite - pulled pork... using this year for Fourth of July community picnic. Betty Bannerman Busciglio is a professional cooking teacher and former caterer. - 112.999
Chili Pork Patties
Combine pork, shallots, chili powder, and mustard.
Shape into 6 patties.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add patties to hot oil.
Brown slowly on both sides on low heat, about 10 minutes.
Add white wine, cover, and simmer 15 minutes (make certain that the... - 37.4386
Glazy Oven Barbecued Ribs
Oven Barbecued Ribs is a tasty meat preparation that is a hit among kids. I like having Oven Barbecued Ribs mostly because Oven Barbecued Ribs is an easy recipe to make and great to eat. With the fabulous spicy flavor of mustard and hot pepper sauce, Oven... - 38.4712
New Year's Day Recipe! Bacon-wrapped Pork Loin & Black Eyed Peas
FOR THE BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Trim the skin and membrane from the pork tenderloin.
3. Prepare a baking sheet pan.
4. Season the pork tenderloin with all-purpose seasoning.
5. Combine grain... - 117.91
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 109.735
Tangy Barbecued Franks
In heavy 10-inch skillet over hot coals cook sliced onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in butter or margarine till tender but not brown, about 10 minutes.
Stir in tomato soup, water, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire, and hot pepper... - 34.049
Spicy Baked Beans
Courtesy of the book Potluck Survival Guide: Care & Feeding of the Athletic Supporter - 31.1761
Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients well in 4-cup glass measure.
Cover with plastic wrap: cook on HI (max. power) 5 minutes, stirring once.
Stir and let stand 5 minutes.
Serve with Country Style Ribs, chicken, or pork chops. - 32.7221
Spicy Baked Beans
Spicy Baked Beans is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Spicy Baked Beans recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 36.4749
Spicy Barbecue Beans
1. Combine all ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover.
2. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 9) for 18 minutes, or until bubbly, stirring 3 times. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 30.6416
Spicy Vegetables And Sausage
1.In a slow cooker, put beans, water, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder, tomato soup, vinegar, brown sugar and pork.
2.Put the lid on and keep the cooker on HIGH for 5 hours.
3.Once the beans are tender, turn off the... - 41.3294
Hot And Spicy Spareribs
Melt butter in large skillet over low heat; add onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, except ribs, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place large piece of aluminum foil over coals... - 36.368
Pork Tenderloins With Pineapple Stuffing
1. To make the stuffing, tear 4 of the 6 slices of bread into pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 2 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.) Cut the remaining bread into... - 39.3823
Pork And Corn Stuffing Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn the stuffing into a casserole or baking dish large enough to accommodate the chops in a single layer.
4. Lightly press the chops into the... - 42.8831
Maple Glazed Pork With Apples
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Place breadcrumbs in a large zip-top plastic bag.
Add pork; seal bag, and shake to coat pork with breadcrumbs.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add... - 42.1066
Traditional Chicken Vindaloo is a spicy hot dish from Goa, made with coconut vinegar and lots of hot red chili peppers. Chili pepper was introduced by Portuguese traders during 16th century. With this came the development of Vindaloo dishes in Goa. - 38.7075
Liverwurst Salad Sandwiches
In a mixing bowl, combine the liverwurst, relish, onion, mustard, and mayonnaise.
Taste for seasoning, and add more relish, onion, or mustard if desired.
Divide the liverwurst mixture among 4 slices of the bread, and top with the remaining bread. - 28.3044
This Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet, is a melt-in-your-mouth example of haute cuisine for your home table. Just like the western the world, pork cutlet is Japan’s favorite comfort foods. This is a real crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to entertain... - 97.3716
Flavor Baked Beans
Flavor baked beans is a pork and beans recipe made with brown sugar. Spicy and savory with sweet taste on the edge, the flavor baked beans are baked with catsup for a great meal. - 27.1817
I doubt if there can be a quicker and easier snack to make than Baked beans! And this Baked Beans recipe, in particular, is a lot different from the normal, coz this gives out the perfect blend of sweet n' spicy! So here it is, make and enkot at any time of... - 36.7755
In medium bowl, with fork, beat eggs, heavy cream, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir in 1/2 cup bread crumbs; let mixture stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in nonstick 10 inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add chicken livers and... - 43.8055