- » Spicy Broccoli Casserole
Spicy Broccoli Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy broccoli casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy broccoli casserole recipes.
Spicy Broccoli Casserole
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked broccoli, onions, mushrooms, pimentos, almonds and cayenne pepper.
Pour into a greased 1-1/2-quart casserole dish.
Cover with soup; top with cheese.
Bake in a... - 35.2968
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Swordfish With Broccoli And Mushrooms
1. Remove skin from swordfish steak; cut steak into 1-inch chunks. In medium-sized bowl,combine fish chunks, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, ginger, and crushed red pepper.
2. Slice mushrooms. Cut broccoli flowerets into 2" by 1" pieces; peel and cut... - 33.8173
Spicy Pasta With Broccoli
1. In a 2-quart casserole, combine oil and garlic. Microwave, covered, on High 1 minute, until softened.
2. Add broccoli, roasted red pepper, lemon juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes, until hot. Add rigatoni; toss to... - 31.2426
Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
Prepare the rice as directed on the package.
Add the cooked broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and chicken broth to the rice mixture.
Add seasoning and the grated non-fat cheese.
Spoon into a large casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat... - 32.2751
Spicy Sausage Casserole
In a 2-qt.casserole, layer rice, sausage, water chestnuts, 1 cup cheese, broccoli and then remaining cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. - 21.5805
Broccoli And Asparagus
Slice asparagus tips in half lengthwise.
Cut each half into 2 pieces.
Place in casserole with butter, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes.
Add broccoli, ginger and almonds; mix well.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes. - 30.9139
Chinese Beef And Cabbage Casserole
Broil steak and set aside.
In saucepan, bring water and broth mix to boil, add celery, cabbage, mushrooms, ginger and sweetener.
Cook covered 15 minutes.
Add broiled steak strips and soy sauce and heat quickly, but do not let meat boil. - 33.5067
Broccoli Baked In Mustard Sauce
1. Cut broccoli into 2-inch pieces
2. Grease a shallow baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
4. In a saucepan, melt the butter
5. Stir in the flour and sauté for 2 minutes to make a roux
6. Take pan off... - 48.5385
Spicy Cashew Chicken
Snap the spaghetti strands in half.
Cook in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, carrots, oil, and pepper flakes.
Microwave on high for 3... - 41.2418
Chicken Sausage And Fresh Vegetable Frittata
Are you looking forward to make a wholesome and nutritious frittata. Take a look at this fantastic recipe prepared by Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen. This frittata is power packed with all healthy ingredients and plenty of flavors to tickle your taste buds.... - 101.924